The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: BBBJ and BBFS

+ Add Report
Page 168 of 571 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 218 268 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 8554
This blog is moderated by Don Mack
  1. #6049

    International Babes and IG

    So, I'm on IG, and interact with quite a few people in various places around the country and world. I haven't been active locally due to work and travel (Healthcare related). So I met this young lady on IG, that happens to be from Cali Colombia. I have some friends in Cali and was already planning to visit them later this year. However, decided to move the trip up to Feb, since I had already completed my Covid Vaccines and had 7 days to kill before my next travel. They live in Cali, and so does this young lady. Had been chatting her up for about 3 months exchanging pics, and Snap and WhatsApp. One thing led to another and I actually spent more time with this young lady than I did with my friends.

    This young lady is 24 why / o, very mature for her age, and speaks great English, and is a Nursing student. Has a great head on her shoulders and demonstrates it. My friends were already prepped on my other plans.

    I had a little airbnb spot that my friends recommended which was very cost effective. Paid about $75 USD for the week.

    When we were not hanging out and eating or dancing, we were at my spot eating each other:

    She stands: 5'8, petite with a cups. Smooth skin, nicely shaped ass, nice smile and loves to smell good and dance. If I could post video, I'd show you.

    Sex: 8. 5 Only cause I like them a little thicker, but to hear her speak in Spanish and moan.

    Head game: 8, gave it to me slow, wet, and good eye contact.

    Kitty: Tight, Wet, and warm, and she knows how to squeeze it. Went in Bare, but unloaded on the belly when I didn't wear a cover.

    Positions: Any one I wanted and as often as I wanted it. Twice a day.

    Cost: Nothing beyond food, dancing, drinks, and I gave her money just because. So all total around 300 USD. Airline ticket paid with points.

    Repeat: I'm going back to Colombia later this year.

    Would I recommend: Yes, get your passport, and start traveling to places like Central and South America, but do your research and make a connection with someone before you go.

    Needless to say, it was a good time and I can't wait to do some more International traveling once this Covid stuff gets better.


    Using the force Internationally.

    Skywalker.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210330-121136_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210330-121308_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210330-121515_Gallery.jpg‎  
    Last edited by SkyWalker21; 03-30-21 at 13:01. Reason: Add Pics

  2. #6048

    Leah's Always a Winner for Me!

    Quote Originally Posted by HorndogManX  [View Original Post]
    I got in the room, she hugged me and got buck-naked. I was only looking for a BBBJ / CIM and she did not disappoint. All three were open, but again, just looking for the one. She even tried to Greek me as a challenge, but it was my call not to. But ahhh. Tonsils.

    She says hi to all the mongers on the board. She's down for another GB, just doesn't know how to pull it off.
    I have read where some have had challenges with Leah. It just has not been that experience for me. She has ALWAYS been more than accommodating to me. My batter has made it into every opening multiple times. She's always ready for more. Now that she's in Kennesaw often, I have seen her more recently than before. I just dropped a load deep in her the other day and have plans to be back this week. Her DT is still on point.

    She mentioned a few new friends that she may be looking to do a GB with soon. Keep an eye out.

  3. #6047
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by HaneDales  [View Original Post]
    Needing some tonsils. Anyone seen this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/60281854/
    I tried to meet her over the weekend but she wasn't available at the time. She isn't FS but she mainly does BBBJ. Can CIM if you'd like too. I'm more or so interested in both a BBBJ and a Boob Job. Has some nice juggers. . 60 qv unless if she fluctuates on price.

  4. #6046
    Quote Originally Posted by HaneDales  [View Original Post]
    Needing some tonsils. Anyone seen this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/60281854/
    She's been reviewed before. I saw her a week ago, but been too la, why to write the review.

    In a nutshell she gives really good BBBJCIM, it's kind of rushed though. 50 for qv basically. Good technique and I could feel her tongue swirling away the stress. As her ad states.

  5. #6045

    Head Doctor

    Quote Originally Posted by HaneDales  [View Original Post]
    Needing some tonsils. Anyone seen this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/60281854/
    This one looks to be mostly, just good head. In your car, on a star, on a door, on the floor. LOL.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/678-783-6154

  6. #6044

    Head doctor

    Needing some tonsils. Anyone seen this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/60281854/

  7. #6043
    Quote Originally Posted by HorndogManX  [View Original Post]
    Had an hour to kill a few days ago, felt the need to feel some tonsils on my little head and Leah was the only provider actually available in the area.
    Did you pay the advertised 250 just for a BJ?

  8. #6042

    Nice review

    With Leah, it depends on who you get tbh. Not sure how's she's like these days but I've always had a blast with her. I'm sure you guys are no stranger to her uses and drug needs so make sure you know what you are getting before you meet.

    Quote Originally Posted by HorndogManX  [View Original Post]
    Had an hour to kill a few days ago, felt the need to feel some tonsils on my little head and Leah was the only provider actually available in the area. I read her bad reviews here but she had excellent reviews elsewhere. So I TOFT.

    Personality was great, looks were good, teeth were as advertised. Room was safe, no issues, darker than I like. Money stayed in my pocket until the end, she never asked, and I thought that was most excellent. No chance to rob.

    I got in the room, she hugged me and got buck-naked. I was only looking for a BBBJ / CIM and she did not disappoint. All three were open, but again, just looking for the one. She even tried to Greek me as a challenge, but it was my call not to. But ahhh. Tonsils.

    We talked a bit about the King before I left.

    She says hi to all the mongers on the board. She's down for another GB, just doesn't know how to pull it off.

  9. #6041

    Midtown

    Is anyone aware of a BBBJ provider who can host regularly during the day in Midtown?

  10. #6040
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by HorndogManX  [View Original Post]
    Had an hour to kill a few days ago, felt the need to feel some tonsils on my little head and Leah was the only provider actually available in the area. I read her bad reviews here but she had excellent reviews elsewhere. So I TOFT.

    Personality was great, looks were good, teeth were as advertised. Room was safe, no issues, darker than I like. Money stayed in my pocket until the end, she never asked, and I thought that was most excellent. No chance to rob.

    I got in the room, she hugged me and got buck-naked. I was only looking for a BBBJ / CIM and she did not disappoint. All three were open, but again, just looking for the one. She even tried to Greek me as a challenge, but it was my call not to. But ahhh. Tonsils.

    We talked a bit about the King before I left.

    She says hi to all the mongers on the board. She's down for another GB, just doesn't know how to pull it off.
    Leah has been getting a mix of reviews. Her taking money and dipping to another room by some was a red flag. That is one reason I didn't go an see her. Also at the time I was considering meeting her. I was banging another provider BBFS but she is no longer around. Leah always took hours to get back to me but other woman was an older cougar. Usually available. I reviewed her here. Went by "vanilla squirt" and "kaeleigh". I creampied her asshole a couple times. The cost of entry was less too. Hope Leah doesn't rip anyone off.

  11. #6039

    Leah

    Had an hour to kill a few days ago, felt the need to feel some tonsils on my little head and Leah was the only provider actually available in the area. I read her bad reviews here but she had excellent reviews elsewhere. So I TOFT.

    Personality was great, looks were good, teeth were as advertised. Room was safe, no issues, darker than I like. Money stayed in my pocket until the end, she never asked, and I thought that was most excellent. No chance to rob.

    I got in the room, she hugged me and got buck-naked. I was only looking for a BBBJ / CIM and she did not disappoint. All three were open, but again, just looking for the one. She even tried to Greek me as a challenge, but it was my call not to. But ahhh. Tonsils.

    We talked a bit about the King before I left.

    She says hi to all the mongers on the board. She's down for another GB, just doesn't know how to pull it off.

  12. #6038
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    She offers up Full GFE including bfs bgreek etc if you can prove your clean. She just asked if I was. Anyway I hav an appointment with her today, was just curious if anyone here has smoked the goods.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...anta/60114590/
    Her Snap is missikryssi if you are interested in following her there. Definitely wants you to buy VIP and then have a visit.

  13. #6037

    Yeah

    Sometimes you're still rolling and horny as hell in the wee hours of the morning and you don't have a hookup. So you throw a hail Mary in a stupid ass post haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky77  [View Original Post]
    Posts like this one are the reason I love this site so much. Hope you found what you are looking for.

  14. #6036
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Anyone Ever See Tasha? BBFS On The Table

    I've seen this one post for a while and recently changed numbers. I've tried getting in contact but never get a reply or call back. Anyone ever have this one? Also I see the size limit but whatever LOL. This one changes numbers so often. Idk why. To me she seems paranoid. Since she changes numbers so often. Everything checks out but I'd need additional confirmation from Tasha to be safe when meeting. I've been unsuccessful in getting in contact with this one.

    Ads of provider:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4703393988/1

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4706460540/1

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4703192634/1

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4703974595/1

  15. #6035
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Can you tell us about the Pornhub purge? There used to be a cool video where a group of sexy Japanese MILFs cornered a young Japanese dude in an alley and they took turns giving him a hand job, but the video seems to be gone. Wish that would happen to me!
    It was in the news and you could google it, but there were some claims that Pornhub was filled with videos of underage girl and sex trafficking, etc, so Visa and Mastercard dropped them. Then Pornhub pussied out and removed all unverified content, which is about 75% of the videos on there, if I remember correctly. Many of my favorites are gone, so I don't even use their worthless site any longer.

    And of course the claims were mostly bogus and there is probably more of those videos uploaded to FB than PH. https://reason.com/2020/12/16/pornhub-isnt-the-problem-that-wont-stop-the-politicized-crusade-against-it/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape