Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 953 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 453 853 903 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 1003 1053 1453 ... LastLast
Results 14,281 to 14,295 of 24536
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10256
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Holy sh_t fellas. This chick is bad news. I DO NOT recommend seeing her. Ever! Ghetto, ghetto, ghetto. Terrible attitude. Not friendly or nice. Drama from whatever is going on in her life totally messed up the dream. Definitely not a dream. More like a nightmare. I can't reveal too much about the situation. I was able to escape. I don't know how. Must have a guardian angel watching out for me is all I can say. You have been warned.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/60326661
    I thought you quit this game. Did you have to escape through a window with your shoes in your hand?

  2. #10255

    Tori in Dundalk?

    I've seen this one's ads pop up for the last few years and have seen decent but mixed reviews so I've naturally been curious. I took the plunge and fell asleep and had a dream in hopes she'd be in it. Unfortunately she was. Texted back and forth, she quoted 100 ss but I don't ever do more than 80 ss as a general rule, which she agreed to. Hindsight 20/20, I should've countered with 60. Got to the old no-tell on Pulaski (not Dundalk like the ad says). She opened the door. Skin and bones little thing that looked like she just woke up or rolled down a hill or got in a cat fight or something. Definitely not dressed for the occasion. Blemishes and bruises all over her body. Jacked up teeth that she didn't even try to conceal. Hair all messed up. No smile or any type of welcoming friendly personality in the slightest. The place was a pig sty and smelled like smoke. There was definitely evidence of a guy living there with her too. To start, I like to get in the mood by doing a couple minutes of body worship but she wouldn't even take off her shirt and bra. Just her bottoms. Said she just got a tattoo and it hurt so the bra provided protection. Okay great, information you should reveal ahead of time. W / a huge discount to start, for not being able to enjoy that part. Who would go for 100 ss for this is beyond me. BBBJ was awful. Her kitty is actually pretty cute but had a slight odor. Usually when entering the dragon I go slow until the lady gets used to me then gradually get deeper and harder but I didn't care due to her lack of willingness to please or even be nice, I just held the legs apart and pounded hard until I filled the bag. Threw it in the trash, got my things together and left without saying a word. She was the worst experience. I will never be dreaming about her ever again. I hope you all have better luck with this one.

    Shooter!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 35fa313df7a8b296ba261be5d0c8e11e_f.jpg‎   9cdb81edd6d43d394bd874126d237ae4_f.jpg‎  

  3. #10254

    The market

    Quote Originally Posted by RobAxle  [View Original Post]
    I'm maybe 8-10 years out of the game, with some life changes over the last year. So I'm looking for some option here in the Baltimore area, and boy, things are different.

    Too many sites -- I miss the nice tight duo of CL / Eros.

    Where are the hardbodies? So many big girls.

    So many "VIP" stunners, but 400+screening is not my jam. What to do?

    What is with the 25 ads a day for BWI hotel Asian outfits? Have to be bait and switch, or much older than the ad says, right?

    I miss the old days of Corporate Affairs, etc.

    Whatever you do, my friends, do not visit Europe. It will ruin you for local mongering.
    Dude, you couldn't have come back at a worse time. The market is nothing but fat disgusting chicks with bad attitudes or strung out skin and bones, wanting an arm and a leg and not providing any decent services on top of it. It takes days sometimes weeks to find a decent provider that actually provides a decent experience and wants you to return. Other cities may be better but this one is down hill.

    Shooter!!

  4. #10253

    Karmen

    Holy sh_t fellas. This chick is bad news. I DO NOT recommend seeing her. Ever! Ghetto, ghetto, ghetto. Terrible attitude. Not friendly or nice. Drama from whatever is going on in her life totally messed up the dream. Definitely not a dream. More like a nightmare. I can't reveal too much about the situation. I was able to escape. I don't know how. Must have a guardian angel watching out for me is all I can say. You have been warned.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/60326661
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0134580bd1454e6958a9c975d0878136_f.jpg‎   708ad91a4a716245d0e9a31931389e5a_f.jpg‎  

  5. #10252

    Asian 5' 130 lbs C-cups

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...k/730727777086

    I dreamt I saw this Asian escort advertising on skip the games. Arrived at hotel and was asked to wait 5 min. After that got the room number and proceed. Upon entering the hotel I noticed a tall Asian man walk out to the parking lot, and I assume that is her handler. Went to the floor and knock on door and was invited in by Asian girl in late 20's 5' 130 lbs c cups in panties. Face is a 4.5 and of course not the girl in the ad. She removed panties showing full shaved kitty and I dropped the 160 roses for hour time. She began with massage and turned me over for CBJ. She asked 60 additional for BBBJ and I didn't partake. After 5 min she want to start to ride me CG. A few minutes later turned her over for mish and after 10 min over to doggy. After almost 30 min into the session she said she can't take no more and gets up, and I said its only been 35 min including massage. We argued she say "dick too powerful and big", which I'm not, then she called her handler which was that tall Asian man. When she open the door and talk to him she came back in and gave me 20 roses back. I dreamt I didn't finish, but I woke up.

  6. #10251
    She is legit. The only bad thing about her is that she doesn't do GFE. I was also mad that she wouldn't see me without buying condoms from the store. I understand that it was a way to confirm that I was a LEO but I was pretty bothered by it.

    Hotel that she said at was mediocre but I'd rather see her in another hotel.

    Her rate is $160/ HH, give it a try!

    Quote Originally Posted by HotAttitude  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her most recently? Her ads and on and off so not sure if it is real or fake also can't find many reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/60294190/#.

  7. #10250
    Quote Originally Posted by RobAxle  [View Original Post]
    I'm maybe 8-10 years out of the game, with some life changes over the last year. So I'm looking for some option here in the Baltimore area, and boy, things are different.

    Too many sites -- I miss the nice tight duo of CL / Eros.

    Where are the hardbodies? So many big girls.

    So many "VIP" stunners, but 400+screening is not my jam. What to do?

    What is with the 25 ads a day for BWI hotel Asian outfits? Have to be bait and switch, or much older than the ad says, right?

    I miss the old days of Corporate Affairs, etc.

    Whatever you do, my friends, do not visit Europe. It will ruin you for local mongering.
    With the sad shape of the escort market in the area, I go to AMPs now. I use to visit the AMPs in Greenbelt, but I hated the drive down 295 from Laurel. I use to visit Lily's / Brite in Laurel, but they stopped being fun when Howard County started cracking down several years ago. I hear it has gotten better, but I have not tried them again. I personally go to RL Therapy in Laurel. What I like is it is less than 3 miles from my house. You can search my posts for more information.

  8. #10249

    Guys don't say no

    In the next 5 years we will be complaining how good we had at this moment. Its all a joke.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobAxle  [View Original Post]
    I'm maybe 8-10 years out of the game, with some life changes over the last year. So I'm looking for some option here in the Baltimore area, and boy, things are different.

    Too many sites -- I miss the nice tight duo of CL / Eros.

    Where are the hardbodies? So many big girls.

    So many "VIP" stunners, but 400+screening is not my jam. What to do?

    What is with the 25 ads a day for BWI hotel Asian outfits? Have to be bait and switch, or much older than the ad says, right?

    I miss the old days of Corporate Affairs, etc.

    Whatever you do, my friends, do not visit Europe. It will ruin you for local mongering.

  9. #10248
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudsnake  [View Original Post]
    The first one is a tranny. Had to text to find out because I was unsure.

    Second has good head game. Never got anything else. But she seemed lazy. But the BJ was good.
    Thanks. Shoulda known as tight as the legs are together.

    Good head would be perfect but don't need the lazy ones. Save a travel.

  10. #10247
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyNoSpank;5279408[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/60293418/[/URL]

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/60280076/

    Any intel is.

    Much appreciated.
    The first one is a tranny. Had to text to find out because I was unsure.

    Second has good head game. Never got anything else. But she seemed lazy. But the BJ was good.

  11. #10246

    Challenging after a long layoff

    I'm maybe 8-10 years out of the game, with some life changes over the last year. So I'm looking for some option here in the Baltimore area, and boy, things are different.

    Too many sites -- I miss the nice tight duo of CL / Eros.

    Where are the hardbodies? So many big girls.

    So many "VIP" stunners, but 400+screening is not my jam. What to do?

    What is with the 25 ads a day for BWI hotel Asian outfits? Have to be bait and switch, or much older than the ad says, right?

    I miss the old days of Corporate Affairs, etc.

    Whatever you do, my friends, do not visit Europe. It will ruin you for local mongering.

  12. #10245

    Gina Glen Burnie

    Has anyone seen her most recently? Her ads and on and off so not sure if it is real or fake also can't find many reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/60294190/#.

  13. #10244

  14. #10243

    Nicole link

    Quote Originally Posted by Naaasty  [View Original Post]
    Would you happen to have a link?
    Here is her last link she posted.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...m/650353855108

    Loosecannon.

  15. #10242

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2002  [View Original Post]
    Saw Nicole recently at a decent hotel in the White Marsh area. Definitely felt safe. She said she was now 8+ months pregnant so not likely offering services much longer, if at all. Super hot body for a preggo. Super, super hot face and preggo tits. Lactating if you are into that kinda thing (I'm not). Gets naturally wet pretty easily. Nice BBBJ. Down sides were that she was smoking weed and had clear bruising / tracks appearing on her arms. Both made me really sad thinking about her unborn child being born an addict going thru withdrawal. Second, if I didn't stop and request, she was expecting me to go in bareback. While some guys might think that is fantastic, I would never, ever, ever with an escort. That's just like playing Russian roulette with 5 bullets in the 6 chambers.
    Would you happen to have a link?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape