Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 540 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 40 440 490 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 590 640 1040 ... LastLast
Results 8,086 to 8,100 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8964
    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    She took her Insta private. Wonder if theres a white knight amongst us that informed her of these recent discussions on the board 🤔

    .
    I subbed and was able to see it all then. Maybe her boyfriend (guessing it's the younger bearded guy in a few of her vid clips) told her it wasn't a great idea to have that all out in the open.

    I also found the arrest record for two states. Anyone trying to fuck this chick after all the reports needs his head examined.

  2. #8963
    She took her Insta private. Wonder if theres a white knight amongst us that informed her of these recent discussions on the board 🤔

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    My favorite is the pic of the guy holding up two of her booking mugshot tags with her full name and DOB on them.
    .

  3. #8962
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    My favorite is the pic of the guy holding up two of her booking mugshot tags with her full name and DOB on them.
    I can't find anything about her when I search for "Kris K" or "ina" here. Did she go by another name? What's her insta?

  4. #8961
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    I followed her on instagram from the tryst ad and had some fun. Has an I'd with her real name on instagram as well as all kinds of wacky pictures. Ill bet those guys in the pics are not to happy to be there LOL. She is a nutcase but ill bet is insane in the sack until things don't go the way she wants.
    My favorite is the pic of the guy holding up two of her booking mugshot tags with her full name and DOB on them.

  5. #8960
    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    I did see her about a year ago. Probably Aprilish. Very tall and has a solid education and previous high powered job. Drugs and booze got to her. I felt safe and not about to get axed. Only went for BBBJCIM so it was in and out.
    You got lucky. Some guy out in California has a restraining order out on her from 2018. Her Instagram is batshit crazy gibberish like you'd see someone in Chicago-Read nuthouse writing all over the walls with a crayon. She looks hot, though. And confirmed the former big deal job. But now she acts like she drinks a glass of LSD for breakfast every day.

  6. #8959

    I saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Forget all those guys and their negative reviews. Just look at her photo and her profile. Isn't there something about her that is so alluring?

    And all those reports about her being crazy? Admit it, it kinda adds to the appeal, doesn't it? She's a wild beast who just needs the right cock to tame her.

    Go on, then. Give her what all these other guys couldn't.

    And be sure to post the full report here.
    I did see her about a year ago. Probably Aprilish. Very tall and has a solid education and previous high powered job. Drugs and booze got to her. I felt safe and not about to get axed. Only went for BBBJCIM so it was in and out.

  7. #8958

    Yes, she's a real PSYCHO!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    In her Instagram tagline she says she's an "OJ Simpson prodigy", then has a link under it to a news article about some dude who stabbed another dude. One of these days, she will straight up murder one of the guys who goes to see her, Aileen Wuornos style. Who knows, maybe she already has.
    Months before the Pandemic and before reading her reviews, She texted me and gave me her phone number before asking. Then we chatted over the phone, She sent me some pictures including one where she was at work with some co-workers (poor guys! LOL). I think she told me she did marketing or something like that. Anyway, she wanted to have fun, I forgot how much que quoted me, but I tried to negotiate and offered her $200. She didn't accept at the beginning but a couple of weeks later she texted me and said she would accept it. I asked her for some pics to refresh my memory and she sent me some pics where she didn't look good at all. In fact, it turned off big time. I politely told her I'm not interested. Then a couple of days later she texted me and said she would accept $150 and I had to pick her up by her house in buck town. I told her I couldn't. She got upset and sent me some weird texts, I'm sure she was under the influence of some dangerous stuff. Then a couple of weeks later around 3 am during my sleep my (burn) phone started ringing like crazy. I put it in silent mode and didn't answer. Then she sent me some messages saying she is in Gary Indiana and needs a ride back home. She said she would let me do her in the car for $100. She sent me some Live nasty pics, it looked like she had a big fight. She had scratches and bruises all over, big black eye and a bleeding lower lip. Obviously I never replied. I got scared, Who knows what the hell she was doing there at that time. Needless to say, I blocked her number. Eventually, I've also noticed she has been creating different accounts but easy to recognize her. She also likes to mention California on her profile. She's something else. I don't want to get involved in any way or form with that woman. She's a real psycho. She needs to be in a mental institution.

  8. #8957
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by PornFan1000  [View Original Post]
    I know everybody says this girl is crazy. There's just something I like about the way she looks.

    Is she really as crazy as people have said?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ina
    Forget all those guys and their negative reviews. Just look at her photo and her profile. Isn't there something about her that is so alluring?

    And all those reports about her being crazy? Admit it, it kinda adds to the appeal, doesn't it? She's a wild beast who just needs the right cock to tame her.

    Go on, then. Give her what all these other guys couldn't.

    And be sure to post the full report here.

  9. #8956
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    I followed her on instagram from the tryst ad and had some fun. Has an I'd with her real name on instagram as well as all kinds of wacky pictures. Ill bet those guys in the pics are not to happy to be there LOL. She is a nutcase but ill bet is insane in the sack until things don't go the way she wants.
    In her Instagram tagline she says she's an "OJ Simpson prodigy", then has a link under it to a news article about some dude who stabbed another dude. One of these days, she will straight up murder one of the guys who goes to see her, Aileen Wuornos style. Who knows, maybe she already has.

  10. #8955
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    Whosdis? She sounds like my kinda chick.

    (unzips pants).
    https://tryst.link/escort/ina Make sure you read all the warnings about her here before you proceed. From her instagram I think she is in Califorina right now.

  11. #8954

    Timewasters evermore

    Not even sure it makes sense to post about SA duds, but I noticed some of you other cats doing it, might help guys avoid wasting time. Wouldn't be surprised if these aren't even real girls, I'm actually sure it.

    Luckylucyinfur. https://www.seeking.com/member/62e6b...f-731bded83c47.

    You'll get a couple of messages from her before she starts with the obvious scripts of money trouble and hardship. No-meet beeyatch.

    Itsgaby15 https://www.seeking.com/member/6f88f...c-285e701efbb0.

    Covid no meet. At least now she added it to her profile.

    Tallbaby30 https://www.seeking.com/member/a8754...b-d57fba0b89bc.

    Can't meet Covid. You know the deal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tallbaby30.png‎   Itsgaby15.png‎   luckylucyinfur.png‎  

  12. #8953
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    I followed her on instagram from the tryst ad and had some fun. Has an I'd with her real name on instagram as well as all kinds of wacky pictures. Ill bet those guys in the pics are not to happy to be there LOL. She is a nutcase but ill bet is insane in the sack until things don't go the way she wants.
    Whosdis? She sounds like my kinda chick.

    (unzips pants).

  13. #8952
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    She's should be in a mental hospital level crazy. She's dangerous. Guys have called the cops on her, physically forced / dragged her out, etc.

    Ffs you've been warned multiple times via posts on this board as to how unstable she is if you even entertain the thought of contacting her you get what you deserve. Please take ChicagoGoer's advice and rub one out or go to an AMP so you aren't thinking with the little head.

    FYI. She's not even attractive either she's tall, lanky, skanky beanpole with crazy eyes and doesn't hold a candle in person to her pictures.
    I followed her on instagram from the tryst ad and had some fun. Has an I'd with her real name on instagram as well as all kinds of wacky pictures. Ill bet those guys in the pics are not to happy to be there LOL. She is a nutcase but ill bet is insane in the sack until things don't go the way she wants.

  14. #8951
    Quote Originally Posted by PornFan1000  [View Original Post]
    I know everybody says this girl is crazy. There's just something I like about the way she looks.

    Is she really as crazy as people have said?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ina
    Hey PFan. I am finding it easier than ever to connect with girls on SA, after just 3 days in. I am by no means an SA expert, but you might need a tweak in your approach? I'll PM you, perhaps we can powwow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 9.56.14 PM.png‎  

  15. #8950

    Funny

    LOL. No problem. Have fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pal5600  [View Original Post]
    I might keep her, she is cool, and you guys would harass her like crazy and she don't deserve that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape