Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 8723
-
03-31-21 07:13 #3353Senior Member

Posts: 147Could be. I would need to see face. Her ass may be a bit bigger but it' been a few years.
Originally Posted by Joenct
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 07:05 #3352Senior Member

Posts: 410This girl?
Originally Posted by Spaman
[View Original Post]
https://escortindex.com/ad/newhaven/...-3516/1/187861
-
03-31-21 06:52 #3351Senior Member

Posts: 147I remember her name now. She went by nicolette!
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 03:18 #3350Banned Member

Posts: 38Well maybe our taste in women's different. If a woman has a nicely shaped body, slim waist and fat booty. I don't care what the females face looks like and I am mainly into black women so to me I see a lot of attractive women in NY that are giving Backpage range prices.
Originally Posted by Elsyan
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 17:58 #3349Senior Member

Posts: 551Pixie
Check your in box.
Originally Posted by Spaman
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 17:48 #3348Senior Member

Posts: 147Early 30's 5'2 thick small breasts, white and outcall.
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 17:07 #3347Regular Member

Posts: 6Any experience with Shiela?
Interested in calling her: https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/032041807157.
Def my type, but sometimes age=high mileage and not so good. Any insight would be great, thanks.
I don't have a lot of insight to offer as I don't get to do this very often and I'm extremely cautious so I don't stray to far from what I know. That being said, anybody interested in spending time with Brenda, she is great. I don't know if she's seeing new people at the moment, but she is reliable, drug free and in a decent neighborhood. I know there are plenty of reviews, but there you go. Just my $. 02.
-
03-29-21 16:08 #3346Senior Member

Posts: 551Short Hair Shortie
Ok, that could describe several that have come and gone. And we got the ass part. If you're serious about finding her, how about height, age, weight, breast size, race, incall or outcall?
Originally Posted by Spaman
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 14:38 #3345Senior Member

Posts: 147Escort. Used to work in new haven area. Short hair kind of tom boyish, but with one of the best asses every. She also talked a lot LOL.
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 12:12 #3344Senior Member

Posts: 5229As long as idiot guys send these scammers cash app funds, we'll always have spammers and scammers that we have to weed out to find good, legit girls.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 11:26 #3343Senior Member

Posts: 551Pixie
Escort or masseuse? Any more info to work with?
Originally Posted by Spaman
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 09:52 #3342Senior Member

Posts: 147Pixie
I used to see a provider with short pixie hair and an amazing ass. She was around for a while in the new haven area. Just wondering if anyone has seen her. I.
-
03-29-21 07:52 #3341Senior Member

Posts: 160Where in NY? Don't see much quality there either.
Originally Posted by ManosphereMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 19:23 #3340Senior Member

Posts: 2147The retail for the location is a red flag. Never give any donations via apps.
Originally Posted by AxelBlazer
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 13:34 #3339Regular Member

Posts: 5Amber
Any info on her or TOFTT? The CashApp deposit before arrival seems like a red flag, but you never know.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...s/274166467451










Reply With Quote





