Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,001 to 21,015 of 41292
-
03-28-21 23:43 #20292Senior Member

Posts: 204Sounds pretty sterile to me
Idk. Sounds like a very sterile experience to me. I'm a guy who doesn't mind paying the freight for better quality, but every time I see her ad I remember previous reports about her insistence on latex for the BJ warmup and my interest cools instantly.
Originally Posted by JimLikestoPlay
[View Original Post]
But hey, at least she giggled at your joke, right? 😉
-
03-28-21 23:06 #20291Senior Member

Posts: 307This is the one
https://callescort.org/904-872-7340
Any intel? I'm very interested.
-
03-28-21 23:02 #20290Senior Member

Posts: 307Wrong add
Sorry I posted the wrong ad. I have seen that mandy. I am having trouble posting her ad. But she's curvy blonde MILF type. Her names Chloe in the ad. The title is sexy beautiful and the real princess.
Originally Posted by GiantsLife
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 22:31 #20289Senior Member

Posts: 351Check in the BBFS and BBBJ thread, you will see a positive review and pics for her. Also, check your PMs, especially the one from me and clear some them out. I couldn't send one to you over the weekend about our last discussion.
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 22:28 #20288Senior Member

Posts: 461Chloe
There is a review of her under the BBJ / BBFS thread, but goes by Mandy. Not sure about the name change?
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 22:11 #20287Senior Member

Posts: 307Chloe
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...2/868304211477
Really wanting to pull the trigger on this one anyone have any intel?
-
03-28-21 21:35 #20286Senior Member

Posts: 260Jenna
Yeah. The old rehab story. Don't believe everything you hear, especially from a junkie.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 21:35 #20285Senior Member

Posts: 107I've seen her
She probably meant 149. She's a shorter, nicely thick MILF type. Had a great time when I saw and been trying to see her again for a while.
Originally Posted by TimesLikeThese
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 21:00 #20284Senior Member

Posts: 443Jenna
She just finished rehab out west somewhere. She'll likely be back in Jax soon.
Originally Posted by Jringo2020
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 20:53 #20283Senior Member

Posts: 260Jenna
Oh I'm sure she is, she has to feed the habits but if you saw her right now you wouldn't want to see her you less you like them. "healthy" as they say LOL.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 18:37 #20282Senior Member

Posts: 176Izzy
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...z/446399798333
Math was never my favorite (reading was), but the weight, height and pictures on this ad just do not add up.
I'd rather solve for XYZ than to figure this post out, haha.
-
03-28-21 18:23 #20281Senior Member

Posts: 1246Okay Vivienne
Ok, we know "Vivienne. " You word this just like when you were writing your ads the last time you started getting a little hype. It's okay, and you get props for trying to boost your business. I'm sure we'll see you mention everything that's being talked about here in your ad. You're really not that great, but you do have some fans. It's a good thing that we don't like the same providers, thankfully.
Originally Posted by JimLikestoPlay
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 17:18 #20280Senior Member

Posts: 113Not in my visit
But she wasn't prepared when I arrived so I guess if I didn't come with supply anything could of happened.
Originally Posted by Steve7080
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 15:35 #20279Senior Member

Posts: 51Forgot the link.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/897611663549
Originally Posted by VegusForeMen
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 14:49 #20278Senior Member

Posts: 435https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/126691390950
Originally Posted by Steve7080
[View Original Post]
I have never ever ever had any problems with this Kandy. Excellent attitude, service and donations are reasonable.










Reply With Quote






