Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 466 of 683 FirstFirst ... 366 416 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 516 566 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 10236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3261
    Quote Originally Posted by GradenState609  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Latina Ashley several times and never was disappointed. She always keeps a clean place. Her hygiene is really good and always dresses sexy. When I got there, she greeted me at the door with a sexy bra and matching panties and these thigh high socks. She is a small girl with a nice little ass. She is strictly business and did not disappoint. She not once bullshitted or ghosted me. On to the bed she started with a great BBJ and even did a good body slide that made me almost let loose. I was holding on for dear life. (Covered FS) She jumped on top, then mission, finish with doggy (the arch in her back was a site to see). My experiences with her has always great and I do recommend.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/794309947905
    Wasn't she being watched by uncle LEO?

  2. #3260

    Queen Rachel?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...s/008121568427

    Anyone seen her? Quoted me $$ for the hour. Seems off with no up charge.

  3. #3259
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Brooke

    She has trouble staying awake but you can cum pump her gorgeous pussy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    She is a good date until she is not. If she is falling asleep in your car then do yourself a favor and try again next time because you will be disappointed. Otherwise she is a fun date.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20201212-113712_Video Player.jpg‎  

  4. #3258

    Lana

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper  [View Original Post]
    Lana is back at her restaurant server job which keeps her busy. She probably will not be posting anymore, and likely is not seeing new people. I see her every other week or so; next time I will ask if she wants me to give out her number.
    Exactly that's why I'm not giving out her number.

  5. #3257
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    No big deal I got to creampie her LOL.
    Ok that's good but that abandoned apartment Hell no I would've walked out or told her she better come to the local motel or lose out on money.

  6. #3256

    Maddie

    Search this thread for "Maddie".

    Quote Originally Posted by Grven3  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/388918638102

    Been looking for an energetic spinner / petite type ever since we lost Alex. I've been seeing Lana but she isn't always available.

  7. #3255

    Lana

    Lana is back at her restaurant server job which keeps her busy. She probably will not be posting anymore, and likely is not seeing new people. I see her every other week or so; next time I will ask if she wants me to give out her number.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen an ad for Lana in a while. She's always busy she's fucking amazing!
    Last edited by BlueJjeeper; 03-28-21 at 20:52. Reason: Clarity

  8. #3254

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieZee914  [View Original Post]
    I saw her at her apartment. I just don't think we clicked. It was serviceable but nothing to write home about. Nice ass, no marks on legs, but I'm suspicious of anyone living 4 blocks from K street.
    I caught her on a good night we hung out for 3 hours.

  9. #3253

    Lana

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki2472  [View Original Post]
    Thought the post was suppose to be fore Lana. Please post link for Lana so I can try here out.
    I haven't seen an ad for Lana in a while. She's always busy she's fucking amazing!

  10. #3252

    Lana

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    Saw her she asked to do a car date. I said can she host and she said yes we would go to her sisters. I show up at her apartment complex and we walk into an apartment and it's abandoned. We went into a room and there was a towel on the floor she undressed and lays down I then just undressed and she got on her knees blew me and then she laid down and I fucked her it was a quick 15 min for $80 with cip. Lana is fucking amazing you can't compare her to this grl.
    Thought the post was suppose to be fore Lana. Please post link for Lana so I can try here out.

  11. #3251

    It's ok

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Lmao you should've walk away or low ball this Chick for not having a place to host just got a BBJ for low price when she get mad tell her she lied about her location and do not have a place to host. Best option just walk away $80 for BS was a waste of money damn.
    No big deal I got to creampie her LOL.

  12. #3250
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    Saw her she asked to do a car date. I said can she host and she said yes we would go to her sisters. I show up at her apartment complex and we walk into an apartment and it's abandoned. We went into a room and there was a towel on the floor she undressed and lays down I then just undressed and she got on her knees blew me and then she laid down and I fucked her it was a quick 15 min for $80 with cip. Lana is fucking amazing you can't compare her to this grl.
    Lmao you should've walk away or low ball this Chick for not having a place to host just got a BBJ for low price when she get mad tell her she lied about her location and do not have a place to host. Best option just walk away $80 for BS was a waste of money damn.

  13. #3249

    Don't waste your time and money

    Quote Originally Posted by Grven3  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/388918638102

    Been looking for an energetic spinner / petite type ever since we lost Alex. I've been seeing Lana but she isn't always available.
    Saw her she asked to do a car date. I said can she host and she said yes we would go to her sisters. I show up at her apartment complex and we walk into an apartment and it's abandoned. We went into a room and there was a towel on the floor she undressed and lays down I then just undressed and she got on her knees blew me and then she laid down and I fucked her it was a quick 15 min for $80 with cip. Lana is fucking amazing you can't compare her to this grl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 86577404-8EF4-4C25-B54F-52608180E0F4.jpg‎   A90B9C42-CF8D-42C8-803D-923A45D91EC4.jpg‎  

  14. #3248
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    She was active in early 2019-2020 around mt laurel mooretown, she said she works part time at a chain restaurant. She still active, she was reviewed before, very friendly was not a clock watcher.
    Something happened to her. Think she is in jail.

  15. #3247
    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    She is a good date until she is not. If she is falling asleep in your car then do yourself a favor and try again next time because you will be disappointed. Otherwise she is a fun date.
    I saw her at her apartment. I just don't think we clicked. It was serviceable but nothing to write home about. Nice ass, no marks on legs, but I'm suspicious of anyone living 4 blocks from K street.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape