Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 466 of 683 FirstFirst ... 366 416 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 516 566 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 10232
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3257
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    No big deal I got to creampie her LOL.
    Ok that's good but that abandoned apartment Hell no I would've walked out or told her she better come to the local motel or lose out on money.

  2. #3256

    Maddie

    Search this thread for "Maddie".

    Quote Originally Posted by Grven3  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/388918638102

    Been looking for an energetic spinner / petite type ever since we lost Alex. I've been seeing Lana but she isn't always available.

  3. #3255

    Lana

    Lana is back at her restaurant server job which keeps her busy. She probably will not be posting anymore, and likely is not seeing new people. I see her every other week or so; next time I will ask if she wants me to give out her number.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen an ad for Lana in a while. She's always busy she's fucking amazing!
    Last edited by BlueJjeeper; 03-28-21 at 20:52. Reason: Clarity

  4. #3254

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieZee914  [View Original Post]
    I saw her at her apartment. I just don't think we clicked. It was serviceable but nothing to write home about. Nice ass, no marks on legs, but I'm suspicious of anyone living 4 blocks from K street.
    I caught her on a good night we hung out for 3 hours.

  5. #3253

    Lana

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki2472  [View Original Post]
    Thought the post was suppose to be fore Lana. Please post link for Lana so I can try here out.
    I haven't seen an ad for Lana in a while. She's always busy she's fucking amazing!

  6. #3252

    Lana

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    Saw her she asked to do a car date. I said can she host and she said yes we would go to her sisters. I show up at her apartment complex and we walk into an apartment and it's abandoned. We went into a room and there was a towel on the floor she undressed and lays down I then just undressed and she got on her knees blew me and then she laid down and I fucked her it was a quick 15 min for $80 with cip. Lana is fucking amazing you can't compare her to this grl.
    Thought the post was suppose to be fore Lana. Please post link for Lana so I can try here out.

  7. #3251

    It's ok

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Lmao you should've walk away or low ball this Chick for not having a place to host just got a BBJ for low price when she get mad tell her she lied about her location and do not have a place to host. Best option just walk away $80 for BS was a waste of money damn.
    No big deal I got to creampie her LOL.

  8. #3250
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    Saw her she asked to do a car date. I said can she host and she said yes we would go to her sisters. I show up at her apartment complex and we walk into an apartment and it's abandoned. We went into a room and there was a towel on the floor she undressed and lays down I then just undressed and she got on her knees blew me and then she laid down and I fucked her it was a quick 15 min for $80 with cip. Lana is fucking amazing you can't compare her to this grl.
    Lmao you should've walk away or low ball this Chick for not having a place to host just got a BBJ for low price when she get mad tell her she lied about her location and do not have a place to host. Best option just walk away $80 for BS was a waste of money damn.

  9. #3249

    Don't waste your time and money

    Quote Originally Posted by Grven3  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/388918638102

    Been looking for an energetic spinner / petite type ever since we lost Alex. I've been seeing Lana but she isn't always available.
    Saw her she asked to do a car date. I said can she host and she said yes we would go to her sisters. I show up at her apartment complex and we walk into an apartment and it's abandoned. We went into a room and there was a towel on the floor she undressed and lays down I then just undressed and she got on her knees blew me and then she laid down and I fucked her it was a quick 15 min for $80 with cip. Lana is fucking amazing you can't compare her to this grl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 86577404-8EF4-4C25-B54F-52608180E0F4.jpg‎   A90B9C42-CF8D-42C8-803D-923A45D91EC4.jpg‎  

  10. #3248
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    She was active in early 2019-2020 around mt laurel mooretown, she said she works part time at a chain restaurant. She still active, she was reviewed before, very friendly was not a clock watcher.
    Something happened to her. Think she is in jail.

  11. #3247
    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    She is a good date until she is not. If she is falling asleep in your car then do yourself a favor and try again next time because you will be disappointed. Otherwise she is a fun date.
    I saw her at her apartment. I just don't think we clicked. It was serviceable but nothing to write home about. Nice ass, no marks on legs, but I'm suspicious of anyone living 4 blocks from K street.

  12. #3246
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Brooke

    She is a good date until she is not. If she is falling asleep in your car then do yourself a favor and try again next time because you will be disappointed. Otherwise she is a fun date.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...e/695965307865

    She's nice. I had a great time with her. I don't party with Tina or any drugs. I like being sober to enjoy the sex. She asked to borrow my phone and took a few selfies and she asked me to take pictures of her. She's in a safe area in the Northeast with a parking lot. She's a sweetheart.

  13. #3245
    Any info on this one?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/388918638102

    Been looking for an energetic spinner / petite type ever since we lost Alex. I've been seeing Lana but she isn't always available.

  14. #3244
    Quote Originally Posted by Netj0710  [View Original Post]
    What is. 5 raise?
    $50 extra.

  15. #3243
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBeard666  [View Original Post]
    A few years back, I made an appointment to see Cystal Clear. I believe it was her very first trip to Mt. Laurel. Anyway, she cancelled on me and said she wasn't coming.

    On that same day, a guy posted a review of doubles with Crystal Clear and Amy. Later, there was some kind of falling out between Amy and Crystal Clear.

    I'm glad I steered clear of that drama. I have heard that they are both much heavier in person from other Mongers I talk to in real life.
    I saw Crystal in September, she was fun and spunky, I guess that is the best word for it. She is much heavier than I expected from her videos. She has a pretty face and was enthusiastic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape