Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20287

    Izzy

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...z/446399798333

    Math was never my favorite (reading was), but the weight, height and pictures on this ad just do not add up.

    I'd rather solve for XYZ than to figure this post out, haha.

  2. #20286

    Okay Vivienne

    Quote Originally Posted by JimLikestoPlay  [View Original Post]
    Yes, this is my 1st post in a long time, so long I forgot my login and re-registered. No, I am not a salesman. I thought Vivienne was fantastic for what I was looking for. Attractive, sweet, and very important. Clean. Yes, I agree she advertises a little higher than some and her advertised menu is limited but she makes up for it if you treat her right but YMMV. If I was just looking for some great head there are a lot of cheap options but many I worry about getting cleaned-up afterwards. With Vivienne, I wouldn't worry about going back to work and feeling like I need a shower 1st.

    So depending on what you are looking for she may not be what you want but I liked her. She giggled at one of my jokes while I had here on her back like a sexy, little schoolgirl. Watching her back arch and ass move as she met my thrusts was sexy. You be the judge for yourself. Or not but I thought she was a fun time and no bait and switch on the pics.
    Ok, we know "Vivienne. " You word this just like when you were writing your ads the last time you started getting a little hype. It's okay, and you get props for trying to boost your business. I'm sure we'll see you mention everything that's being talked about here in your ad. You're really not that great, but you do have some fans. It's a good thing that we don't like the same providers, thankfully.

  3. #20285

    Not in my visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]
    Is BBBJ available?
    But she wasn't prepared when I arrived so I guess if I didn't come with supply anything could of happened.

  4. #20284

    Forgot the link.

    Quote Originally Posted by VegusForeMen  [View Original Post]
    Hello brethren in the north,

    I'm going to be in JAX this week and in doing a glance over stg this one has caught my eye. Any info on her? Or at least a searchable name?
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/897611663549

  5. #20283
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]
    Which Kandy?
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/126691390950

    I have never ever ever had any problems with this Kandy. Excellent attitude, service and donations are reasonable.

  6. #20282

    Link?

    Would help.

    Quote Originally Posted by VegusForeMen  [View Original Post]
    Hello brethren in the north,

    I'm going to be in JAX this week and in doing a glance over stg this one has caught my eye. Any info on her? Or at least a searchable name?

  7. #20281

    Ok. 1st time poster

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    First time, I read it I kinda just skimmed thru it knowing Viv has previous glorious reviews. Now that I read it more closely it seems like just about every sentence is a sales pitch. Guys usually like to divulge the intimate graphic details- usually. The post / s seems generalized and reads almost like a used car dealer is talking.

    Vivienne was so great that the reviewer had to write it three times. Ha! I understand what happened. *JimViv, you have to be patient and give your post a minute to populate on the site, hun. LOL.

    Bare BJs please😄.
    Yes, this is my 1st post in a long time, so long I forgot my login and re-registered. No, I am not a salesman. I thought Vivienne was fantastic for what I was looking for. Attractive, sweet, and very important. Clean. Yes, I agree she advertises a little higher than some and her advertised menu is limited but she makes up for it if you treat her right but YMMV. If I was just looking for some great head there are a lot of cheap options but many I worry about getting cleaned-up afterwards. With Vivienne, I wouldn't worry about going back to work and feeling like I need a shower 1st.

    So depending on what you are looking for she may not be what you want but I liked her. She giggled at one of my jokes while I had here on her back like a sexy, little schoolgirl. Watching her back arch and ass move as she met my thrusts was sexy. You be the judge for yourself. Or not but I thought she was a fun time and no bait and switch on the pics.

  8. #20280

    Info on hot blonde

    Hello brethren in the north,

    I'm going to be in JAX this week and in doing a glance over stg this one has caught my eye. Any info on her? Or at least a searchable name?

  9. #20279
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Reread The Post

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Come on. This is a first time poster, and is obviously a self post from Vivienne since no one has talked about her in a while. She reads this board daily and is probably trying to boost her appeal again.

    She's definitely not this great, especially due to her limited menu and higher rates. And she has the droopiest fake breasts I've seen. I didn't enjoy her, but she's not the worst either.
    First time, I read it I kinda just skimmed thru it knowing Viv has previous glorious reviews. Now that I read it more closely it seems like just about every sentence is a sales pitch. Guys usually like to divulge the intimate graphic details- usually. The post / s seems generalized and reads almost like a used car dealer is talking.

    Vivienne was so great that the reviewer had to write it three times. Ha! I understand what happened. *JimViv, you have to be patient and give your post a minute to populate on the site, hun. LOL.

    Bare BJs please😄.

  10. #20278

    Kandy

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeH  [View Original Post]
    Try in the morning, I seen her around 7:30 am the other day.
    Is BBBJ available?

  11. #20277

    Kandy

    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty  [View Original Post]
    In my experience it's not worth the trouble or the time my suggestion is to go elsewhere. Your Mario coins will be better spent with Kandy.
    Which Kandy?

  12. #20276

    Morning

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Is there a certain time of the day or trick I need to know, to be able to get this one to respond LOL. I've been trying for like 2 weeks.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/998620059710
    Try in the morning, I seen her around 7:30 am the other day.

  13. #20275

    Best natural-looking fake tits you mean

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Come on. This is a first time poster, and is obviously a self post from Vivienne since no one has talked about her in a while. She reads this board daily and is probably trying to boost her appeal again.

    She's definitely not this great, especially due to her limited menu and higher rates. And she has the droopiest fake breasts I've seen. I didn't enjoy her, but she's not the worst either.
    I enjoyed the girls, but you're right. I never repeated. If she is reading this board, she needs to offer BBBJ 😉.

  14. #20274

    Meme

    Is there a certain time of the day or trick I need to know, to be able to get this one to respond LOL. I've been trying for like 2 weeks.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/998620059710

  15. #20273
    Quote Originally Posted by JimLikestoPlay  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Vivienne Rose on Skipthegames today and I have seen her more than once before. I am always suspicious of pictures that look too well done not only were the pics real she was soo much sexier in person. Here place was very clean and organized. You would feel comfortable just hanging out and not feel like you need a shower. She was very sweet, honest, and upfront in her conversation. She is not your typical, I will do anything for a buck, girl. You treat her like a person and you will not be disappojnted. She has magnificent breasts and her favorite position gives you a view of the sweetest ass I have every been behind. I will definatelty see her as often as my wallet will support LOL.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/014393276532
    Come on. This is a first time poster, and is obviously a self post from Vivienne since no one has talked about her in a while. She reads this board daily and is probably trying to boost her appeal again.

    She's definitely not this great, especially due to her limited menu and higher rates. And she has the droopiest fake breasts I've seen. I didn't enjoy her, but she's not the worst either.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape