Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 7,891 to 7,905 of 8093
-
05-17-07 06:45 #203Senior Member

Posts: 5563Glitter vs No Frills
You are right about one thing. Getting what you came for is the important thing. The rest is just glitter.
Originally Posted by Dr.Monger
The little extras, like not rushing, good personality and atitudes, trying to please me, putting on a good show (faking), sucking my brains out - may not matter to you - but I like them.
You happen to like bad service. No sweat off of my dick.
I happen to like glitter. So kill me?
CookyJar
-
05-17-07 00:02 #202Senior Member

Posts: 398Omg
Is this Prince Harry?
Originally Posted by CookyJar
-
05-16-07 23:44 #201Senior Member

Posts: 947I guess I have the opposite philosophy. I like hotties that I cannot get in real life. I could get ugly, saggy breasted, c-section scarred women for free. But then its always about wanting what you cannot have. I generally don't care if they can hold a conversation or are faking being "into it". As long as I get what I need, I don't care about the rest.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
Dr. Monger
-
05-16-07 23:36 #200Senior Member

Posts: 947Mike,
Originally Posted by Mike 80
I may have been hasty in my judgement. I don't know. After seeing Chrissie I was not in the mood to look at any more Philly photos...I will trust you and agree I was wrong.
Dr. Monger
P.S. I am a big fan of your AC reports.
-
05-16-07 09:17 #199Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: I am so confused!
Originally Posted by High Pockets
Actually Chrissie has a nice face. Unfortunately her smile makes her look a little odd and the lack of hair doesn’t help either. Besides for missing a few teeth, the Avenue has taken its toll on the rest. Otherwise, Chrissie isn’t a bad looking girl. Once her hair growths back Chrissie is going to really turn heads.
As High Pockets points out, Chrissies other features and talents more then make up for her lack of hair and a few missing teeth. She is fun to be with. She has a nice conversation. She has a very friendly attitude. Most importantly, she provide excellent service.
Cashmonet,
Originally Posted by Cashmonet
Don’t worry, as you gain more experience you’ll be able to tell the difference between male and female.
More important, one day you will learn to appreciate the services of a good provider. Haircuts do not make the person. Everyone who passes on Chrissie because of her hair will be passing on a nice time.
As a Doctor you should know, beauty is only skin deep. As a monger you should know, a fine ass and a good BJ are rare finds anywhere.
Originally Posted by Dr.Monger
I will take a 9.5 Body (slim, tight, nice blonde fuzz), a 9 Personality (good conversation, good sense of humor) and a 9 Technique (no rush, patient, likes doing BJ DT) over a 10 face (bad personality, poor technique, rushing and lousy pussy) anytime.
CookyJar
-
05-16-07 00:25 #198Senior Member

Posts: 862Philly's Pride and Joy
I never like to question the opinions of a doctor and one of the veterans on the great Baltimore board which I very much enjoy reading. But Doc, c'mon now, it ain't even a contest.
Originally Posted by Dr.Monger
As I stated yesterday I saw Chrissy/Christina for the first time Sunday myself and I would have to agree that her appearance with that hair turns me off completely. I don't think I could bring myself to pick her up. She really does look like a boy although Cooky's photos and High Pockets' report make it obvious that she's all woman underneath with a decent body and good skills to match. But Chrissy is an exception.
Have you been following Cooky's pictorials? I don't see many working girls in Baltimore the caliber of his best models. Philly and let's add our neighboring Camden have a much higher percentage of decent to good to outright hot SWs than your city. In the past couple months I've visited Baltimore several times for different reasons. On each visit I spent some time mongering, as I've done numerous times over the years. I'm a very experienced monger and have certainly done my share of skanks but a few of the women I saw particularly on Washington by Carroll Park and up past Bayard to SCarey almost made me lose my lunch. I'm shivering now just thinking about them. I'm not sure I've ever seen girls so frightening or pathetic looking on K - well, Camden maybe.
I guess you're agreeing that your SWs on the whole are a pretty sad lot - you've got your exceptions too of course. But please don't bring our fine young ladies down to that level. We're proud of our SWs and the assets they bring to our mongering community.
-
05-15-07 23:46 #197Senior Member

Posts: 947I am glad to see the Philly Sws are just as ugly as the Baltimore ones.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
Dr. Monger
-
05-15-07 23:38 #196Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Camden - Philly Sat. 5/12 (from the General Reports Threat)
Thanks High Pockets. You,ve saved me from having to go into a lenthy review myself. Christina or Chrissy was great in my book. I am just going to ditto her services as you stated, except I only got her really nice BBBJ.
Originally Posted by High Pockets
Would I stop for her again. Yipe! Still I have to say, for the rest of you, YMMV.
CookyJar
-
05-15-07 23:08 #195Senior Member

Posts: 5563Trying to make it real with a SW is like playing Russian roulette. The odds are better with Russian roulette. Anything can happen, that’s a fact. Looking for that one in a million provider is definitely looking for love in all the wrong places. If you are looking for happiness try buying a lottery ticket.
Originally Posted by Waldo57
CookyJar
-
05-15-07 21:48 #194Senior Member

Posts: 59But CJ, what if she doesn't old, fat and lazy? What if she is hot and sexually as adventuresome as when she was on the streets?
Originally Posted by CookyJar
Heck, why not pay her to be that way. She is in your pockets one way or the other?
Ice
-
05-15-07 20:27 #193Senior Member

Posts: 141Wait a minute here. When you fall in love with a girl, it's about love. A lot of pretty girls look great when they're young and later on, when they become housewives, they get fat and start wearing those granny panties and their butt smells bad too. As they quit heroin, they are no longer constipated and they are pooping regularly everyday, which they could not do when they were dope addicts. Now her butt smells like a normal person, plus she's fat.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
But doesn't matter because it's all about love.
If you really love her, it won't matter if she's fat. Eventually, it's about being comfortable together and being with someone who loves and cares about you too. I believe in true love. Ultimately, sexual satisfaction will fade and true love will prevail!
-
05-15-07 18:37 #192Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Call me Rosie, but I believe it could happen!
Problem is, I am a very shallow guy. The girls I mentioned, Andrea, Jewels and Cherry, and girls like them are hot now. But, by the time the streets are finished with them and they are at the point where they want to make the transition; their youth and looks will have faded. They will put on that weight that you wanted, and thought she needed. The weight gaining won’t stop when you say stop, it will keep on coming and wham - that fine slim body that had you so wrapped-up will be gone. And what's worst; the out of sight BJ will be gone to. She will lose her out going sexual attitude; it will be a pleasant memory. No more back sit action. All of that hot sexual activity that you so loved, will bring back to many memories. And when you point out how much she liked it when you fucked her in the ass back then. She will break your heart and tell you the truth, no she didn’t. All of the reasons for wanting her in the first place are now gone.
Originally Posted by Iceberg Slim
Many times I have run into a girl I knew from the streets five or six years after she has gone clean, just to be disappointed. There was a BSW named Peaches, thin as hell, cute as shit and gave a BJ that took away your breath. That was about eight years ago. Last time I ran into her she was just another pudgy little lady with large breast - no sex appeal at all. I pity the monger who rescues such girls.
Take a streetwalker away from the streets and sooner or later, she becomes just like most woman. She'll get old, fat and lazy. Shit! I can get that anywhere, easy. Wait one freakin minute; I've got that at home. LOL What I want is; young, hot and nasty. It's a shame. But, there it is, the truth.
CookyJar
-
05-15-07 08:14 #191Senior Member

Posts: 432Monger/Provider Relationships
I suspect that these relationships work only until the conditions/expectations change. Let's face it. Many of the girls are out solely for money, and we're out for sex with them. Therefore, when the guy gets irritated because he feels she's using him for his money, or the girl gets mad because he's using her for sex (both of which are conditions which led to the relationship even forming in the first place), the relationship will disintegrate.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
I've developed short-stinted relationships with dancers. While they're certainly fun, you have to see them for what they are. 2-way streets in which each is using the other.
The key is to get out before it explodes. Therefore, you will have a fond memory of it. It also helps to not get pissed when the girl asks for an unusually high amount of money (e. G. , for downpayment for car). It's also useful to treat her with a certain amount of respect. If you don't treat her like a *****, you will get much more action than if you treat her poorly.
Here ends today's mongering gospel.
-
05-14-07 23:05 #190Senior Member

Posts: 59Call me Rosie, but I believe it could happen!
I for one believe it can happen under the right circumstances.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
First, a john can not get a SW off drugs or the streets. The SW has to want to make the transition on her own. That is not saying that you can't help along the way, but she has to want to make the transition with or without your help.
Second, once clean, I think the future relationship between a john and former SW must hinge on how the relationship was preceived by the both of them during her former life. Did she feel that he treated her with love and respect. Or was it a sex thing. If there was mutual love and respect, tough love and understanding I think a future relationship with have a chance. If was strictly a sexual relationship and the john was her favorite clien, it won't last.
Third, is there complete trust in the relationship on both sides. Is the former client able to put the SW's past life in the past. Will the person wonder is she turning tricks everytime she is gone or not where she is supposed to be. Will she think her man is in an alley getting his knob slobbed everytime he can't quite account for his whereabouts. This is one of the toughest huddles to get over.
I believe it can be happen, rare but a SW and john can find love.
-
05-14-07 22:57 #189Senior Member

Posts: 1533CJ and BBB,
Originally Posted by CookyJar
It can work. It's working for me & mine quite well, even though this time last year it was a total clusterfuck for us. She has always believed it was going to work, but it was hard getting me on the same page. Sounds like it should be the other way around, right?










Reply With Quote






