Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 467 of 683 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 517 567 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 10239
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3249

    Don't waste your time and money

    Quote Originally Posted by Grven3  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/388918638102

    Been looking for an energetic spinner / petite type ever since we lost Alex. I've been seeing Lana but she isn't always available.
    Saw her she asked to do a car date. I said can she host and she said yes we would go to her sisters. I show up at her apartment complex and we walk into an apartment and it's abandoned. We went into a room and there was a towel on the floor she undressed and lays down I then just undressed and she got on her knees blew me and then she laid down and I fucked her it was a quick 15 min for $80 with cip. Lana is fucking amazing you can't compare her to this grl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 86577404-8EF4-4C25-B54F-52608180E0F4.jpg‎   A90B9C42-CF8D-42C8-803D-923A45D91EC4.jpg‎  

  2. #3248
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    She was active in early 2019-2020 around mt laurel mooretown, she said she works part time at a chain restaurant. She still active, she was reviewed before, very friendly was not a clock watcher.
    Something happened to her. Think she is in jail.

  3. #3247
    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    She is a good date until she is not. If she is falling asleep in your car then do yourself a favor and try again next time because you will be disappointed. Otherwise she is a fun date.
    I saw her at her apartment. I just don't think we clicked. It was serviceable but nothing to write home about. Nice ass, no marks on legs, but I'm suspicious of anyone living 4 blocks from K street.

  4. #3246
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Brooke

    She is a good date until she is not. If she is falling asleep in your car then do yourself a favor and try again next time because you will be disappointed. Otherwise she is a fun date.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...e/695965307865

    She's nice. I had a great time with her. I don't party with Tina or any drugs. I like being sober to enjoy the sex. She asked to borrow my phone and took a few selfies and she asked me to take pictures of her. She's in a safe area in the Northeast with a parking lot. She's a sweetheart.

  5. #3245
    Any info on this one?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/388918638102

    Been looking for an energetic spinner / petite type ever since we lost Alex. I've been seeing Lana but she isn't always available.

  6. #3244
    Quote Originally Posted by Netj0710  [View Original Post]
    What is. 5 raise?
    $50 extra.

  7. #3243
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBeard666  [View Original Post]
    A few years back, I made an appointment to see Cystal Clear. I believe it was her very first trip to Mt. Laurel. Anyway, she cancelled on me and said she wasn't coming.

    On that same day, a guy posted a review of doubles with Crystal Clear and Amy. Later, there was some kind of falling out between Amy and Crystal Clear.

    I'm glad I steered clear of that drama. I have heard that they are both much heavier in person from other Mongers I talk to in real life.
    I saw Crystal in September, she was fun and spunky, I guess that is the best word for it. She is much heavier than I expected from her videos. She has a pretty face and was enthusiastic.

  8. #3242
    Quote Originally Posted by Netj0710  [View Original Post]
    What is. 5 raise?
    I'm not sure officer.

  9. #3241

    Queston on Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki2472  [View Original Post]
    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/685321627996

    Seen paige the other day. Yall sure she only does cfs, she quoted me at a. 5 raise for bb. Had a lot of rules and rushed me along though. Will not be repeating due to me breaking one of her many rules on accident. Complete my fault though, no crying over spilt milk. Literally in this case. But, even if I hadn't botched it, I dont think I would repeat. Don't like to be rushed.
    What is. 5 raise?

  10. #3240

    Tina Mt Laurel

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    She was active in early 2019-2020 around mt laurel mooretown, she said she works part time at a chain restaurant. She still active, she was reviewed before, very friendly was not a clock watcher.
    Is this a review or a "anyone seen her lately" post? She was having some health issues when I last saw her soon before she stopped posting. I tried to get her to go see her doctor. I hope she is OK.

    If she is back, though, I'd love to see her.

  11. #3239
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    She was active in early 2019-2020 around mt laurel mooretown, she said she works part time at a chain restaurant. She still active, she was reviewed before, very friendly was not a clock watcher.
    Wow! Do you have contact info for her, or a link to a recent ad?

  12. #3238

    Tina Mt Laurel

    She was active in early 2019-2020 around mt laurel mooretown, she said she works part time at a chain restaurant. She still active, she was reviewed before, very friendly was not a clock watcher.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjMyNzk2ODIwOWZmMDliZTY1MDRlN2E0NDU4MzQ5MmE1ZDQ3NDRh.jpg‎   MTY3MTE5ODEzYmI4Nzg5NGM0NzE4MWI4NmY3NDcyOTBhZDhmNjE4.jpg‎  

  13. #3237

    Paige

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/685321627996

    Seen paige the other day. Yall sure she only does cfs, she quoted me at a. 5 raise for bb. Had a lot of rules and rushed me along though. Will not be repeating due to me breaking one of her many rules on accident. Complete my fault though, no crying over spilt milk. Literally in this case. But, even if I hadn't botched it, I dont think I would repeat. Don't like to be rushed.

  14. #3236

    She did have her phone

    Quote Originally Posted by VjUtt  [View Original Post]
    She looks pretty. She lists a phone number so I am surprised she didn't have her phone with her?!
    She asked to use mine. I have a better camera.

  15. #3235

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...e/695965307865

    She's nice. I had a great time with her. I don't party with Tina or any drugs. I like being sober to enjoy the sex. She asked to borrow my phone and took a few selfies and she asked me to take pictures of her. She's in a safe area in the Northeast with a parking lot. She's a sweetheart.
    She looks pretty. She lists a phone number so I am surprised she didn't have her phone with her?!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape