Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 840 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 340 740 790 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 890 940 ... LastLast
Results 12,586 to 12,600 of 18396
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5811
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    ...She has quite a few videos on this subject.

    https://www.instagram.com/callikoaaa/
    Apparently, my regular SB's friend saw one of those and created an account. My SB didn't tell her that she's already a SB and is aware of SA.

    Within a week, this friend got disappointed and frustrated since no one wanted to send her anything for texts / pics / vids and has already deactivated her profile, LOL.

    That tells me that girls can claim that they get lots of SDs to pay for texts / pics / vids but in reality it ain't so.

  2. #5810

  3. #5809

    Gal in Winchester

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Who is she?
    Just a gal in Winchester. Wondering if anyone has met with her? Any details?

  4. #5808
    Quote Originally Posted by JkNova9  [View Original Post]
    Apparently she's back on again. Anyone have any luck with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e0ea5...2-48528b742f76
    Who is she?

  5. #5807

    Sky9102

    Apparently she's back on again. Anyone have any luck with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e0ea5...2-48528b742f76

  6. #5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Fixed the link: https://www.seeking.com/member/ad7c6...d-9e77d0185af4.

    When you see pictures of a 20-year old SB in at least two European cities, you wonder if those were taken by her last SD?
    Took a swing w / her. She was asking $500. I didn't try and negotiate it down, just passed.

  7. #5805

    Can verify

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    God damn, I'd drag my balls through a mile of glass for a shot at that redhead. I've tried with er a number of times and she's never even opened my messages. Cheers to whoever can get her in the boat.
    She's real and very sweet / worth it.

    Also, most importantly, easy to communicate with and sane.

  8. #5804
    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    Damn shame. I would pay for that! She doesn't respond to me though.
    Not sure I'd ever pay for pics, but if it means anything she hasn't responded to me either. Haha.

  9. #5803
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    It seems SA is a big waste of time and money these days. I sure missed the good old days of Craiglist.

    Curious, where else are you finding young, naive, and amateur pussies?
    I agree with that hence even though there was a promo for membership I didn't renew. Most girls were online only or scams. Just have to give some time till things get better, covid wise.

  10. #5802
    Damn shame. I would pay for that! She doesn't respond to me though.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillTravel  [View Original Post]
    Very hot and right up my alley but unfortunately is only looking to sell photos and chat.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dd95a...8-5605929a2505

  11. #5801

    Confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    There is a woman or a group of women who live in Gaithersburg / Rockville (near Rio) and Silver Spring (White Oak perhaps) and are active on the site. They come from Ghana and are in their mid-20's or so. They change profiles every 2-3 months and are not especially honest, though they are legit. It usually costs $350 for 2-3 hours and the reviews are decent--not great, not bad. She looks like someone who has been on here before.
    Yes one of my regulars I think is part of this group. I am curious to see how big their network is though as I know of my regular and her friend who lives nearby who I discovered by asking her is she knew who she was since they were in the same area.

    Pm me if you are seeing this group so we can compare notes and see how big their network is.

  12. #5800

    Cuteginger3 - Platonic

    Cuteginger3.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cafcf...0-7264f6c21bd9

    Her profile does have the keyword "platonic". Chatted with her for a few days. She is not interested in money for sex. Says she had had arrangements that were not physical at all. Also says that it's not that there will be no sex but only after there is an emotional connection. Not that inwuld entertain the idea of paying someone hoping I can score. I can do tinder for that. But our convos were dry, uninteresting. She never asked to see my private photos and it was quite obvious to me that she didn't take interest in me but just hope I would pay her for platonic dates. So could be a time waster unless you have money to throw away and love a challenge.

    Sugar Baby.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a8d87...5-fb2e354d630c

    Her profile says not meeting in person due to covid. I wrote her informing her that I'm fully vaccinated. I am looking forward to see how she'd respond lolol.

  13. #5799

    JessieS2021

    Thought I'd heard them all. Started texting with this one, said she wouldn't be available for 3-4 days. So I said no worries, that time of the month? She replied with "Yes, I'm on my period, having heavy blood flow. I Need $80 to get some Antifibrinolytics meds. Please help me" LOL that's a new one I'd yet to hear. Props for trying to keep it original haha. Also after I did an image search pics she sent me were of a porn star Edyn Blair.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/258b7...9-65ec731794b3

  14. #5798

    Littlegirl_daddy

    Very hot and right up my alley but unfortunately is only looking to sell photos and chat.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dd95a...8-5605929a2505

  15. #5797

    Scammer

    Most likely a scammer. Don't I repeat Don't sent money to people you haven't met yet. I had one scammer try to sell me pics the other day. That didn't work so he agreed to a date. Idiot gave me their real number. When back to a Guy in Texas. I play a long with him just to waste his time. On the date of the day of the date he try to pull out of gas scam. Told him we will meetup at the gas station to pay. Then he told me she was in DC visiting her sister and not in NOVA right now. I got bored and called him by his 1st name and said what would your mother say if she found out about what he was doing. I also call his mom my her 1st name. He cancel is SA really fast after that. LOL. Just incase anyone remembers his profile he was using a pic of a hot blonde getting out of a pickup trunk.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaace2308  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately. Bought some pics from her awhile ago but can't find her profile.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape