Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 5071
-
03-28-21 17:56 #2326Senior Member

Posts: 414He's showing you what's possible, and how to go about it. If one of his exploits catches your fancy, ask him for the info. If he doesn't want to share a particular girl's info, that's his right. It's pointless to be entitled or demanding on a mostly anonymous yet publicly accessible forum.
Originally Posted by HoeWhisperer
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 17:48 #2325Senior Member

Posts: 153Los Angeles Escort interview. Valentina
-
03-27-21 21:01 #2324Senior Member

Posts: 176Steaktartre
So steak I know you've been at this for a long time. But really what's the point of taking all those screenshots and cropping out all the usernames from the top and posting them here so no guys can figure out who they are? Why even share them? You could have easily just said there are girls on Snapchat if you look or even just said nothing if you didn't want to share. What's with all the pointless bragging here? Does it make you guys feel good about yourselves? Or does it make you feel like your dick is bigger because you seem to have a supernatural talent for paying hoes for sex?
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 19:15 #2323Senior Member

Posts: 1223That's the Golden Rule.
Originally Posted by IFunnyTaker
[View Original Post]
Sadly, so many simps and white knights have ruined this hobby for all of us, and a ton of these chicks have runaway uncontrolled GPS and entitlement attitudes now. Website such as Reddit have enabled them as well, giving extensive tutorials on how to rinse us, and squeeze as much money for the least amount of service.
-
03-27-21 18:52 #2322Senior Member

Posts: 147Snap girls
I always assumed 90 percent of those girls were fake they always want a deposit. I have a rule I have to see you in person before I give anything up.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 13:18 #2321Senior Member

Posts: 1223As far as Snap hookups, there are 2 kinds of guys. Guys who think about "getting in", and guys who get their dicks wet.
Originally Posted by Willy1
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 01:50 #2320Senior Member

Posts: 27How are the rates looking? You book right off Snapchat? I always figured this was happening and had an inkling but damn those girls are fucking hot, if it's legit I need to start getting in.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 00:43 #2319Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Bovine
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/60173947/
I hit this one like a month ago. Rushed me in a half hour like never ever.
She has put on like 15 pounds in a month. Unreal.
-
03-25-21 12:57 #2318Senior Member

Posts: 1223My original post was edited to say "chicks". That was not my intended word to describe the 3 (fill-in-the-blank) in the back of that Uber.
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
If you read your post, you used the correct term to describe them, and for some reason, they allowed you to post it, but edited mine.
Chicks is not the word that would come to my mind when describing their chosen occupation.
-
03-23-21 02:48 #2317Senior Member

Posts: 56TinyTina from PD
Anyone have any experience with this one they can share?
-
03-23-21 01:20 #2316Regular Member

Posts: 7I know which one I would have chosen. What is Kandi Kane's snap. Plenty with that Name. What's the Snap.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 19:05 #2315Senior Member

Posts: 1223What she offers is highly dependent on how much Botany 101 you studied in college. If you bring her favorite flora, she will bring her A game.
Originally Posted by LexShaun14
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 22:00 #2314Senior Member

Posts: 27Lmacks
What's your verdict on lmacks? Been considering her but it's kind of unclear what she offers.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 16:06 #2313Senior Member

Posts: 746Nutcase.
This chick is completely nuts LOL. I found an instagram account dedicated to her stupid antics.
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMghLlhD...d=jv68c2yrhm3s
-
03-21-21 14:44 #2312Senior Member

Posts: 40What's the at
What's the at on the last girl in the photos?
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





