Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12994

    Raven

    Sup dudes, after yesterday's LEO scare I went to see another provider I seen recently posting. Hit her up and set something up, time comes and she gives me her address and off I go. Wait a bit for the room and upon arriving, I see what looks like the girl in the pictures. The pictures are pretty flattering but she's cute at least. Petite women, nice small boobs and butt. Had a dog in the room, says it's a service dog (For what? Who Knows!) Laid the donation down and helps my little jr become big jr with her getting on top for some nice tease play with me sucking on her niplets and feeling her ass. Grabs the rubber and begin with a decent CBJ, lots of eye contact and spit. She proceeds to get on top for some nice CG, good effort coming from her, she ask to switch so I go with some doggy. Doggy was ok since her butt is pretty small so I decided to go with mish to finish. Mish was good with her holding her legs back so I can get in real nice. Finish and have some small talk, says she's traveling and will leave April 5th. Overall decent dream, everything covered, petite but can take a decent pounding. I think Greek is on the menu but didn't ask. QV $. , Hhr $. 4 . She's not bad but don't think I'll see her again before she leaves but give her a try if you want because I'm a Dude, a Guy, TheDudeGuy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/60222634/#.

  2. #12993

    This is Kyla

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    There are several reviews of her. Check the BB thread also.

  3. #12992
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    So I know who that is, but I don't want to post a link in case I get banned. Also, I'm scheduled to see her tonight. Would you guys recommend avoiding for now?
    Feel free to PM if posting will take time
    You won't get banned for posting a stage name. Only for posting her real name.

  4. #12991

  5. #12990

    Any defined protocol?

    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    ELM 3/26 Who that?
    So I know who that is, but I don't want to post a link in case I get banned. Also, I'm scheduled to see her tonight. Would you guys recommend avoiding for now?
    Feel free to PM if posting will take time
    Last edited by Tawayem; 03-27-21 at 16:47. Reason: Additions

  6. #12989

    Mugsy

    ELM 3/26 Who that?

  7. #12988
    Switched get their profiles hacked?

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    What in the blue hell is going on with this?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/286889610356

  8. #12987
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott6971  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know why AJ is not FS any longer. Saw her before che had he last kid and it was really good.
    I've done some FS before the baby and was lucky enough to get a double with her and KJ. I've inquired directly about no FS and she claimed a medical reason. Last time I saw her, it seemed money was becoming a bigger issue so I thought (hoped) that might open up the menu, but that was January and so far nothing had changed except every now and then she runs a special on her videos (if anyone has bought them please let me know what you think of them.).

  9. #12986

    Aj

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott6971  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know why AJ is not FS any longer. Saw her before che had he last kid and it was really good.
    Been trying to see her for weeks but she keeps ghosting me.

  10. #12985

    Hrr 3/26

    RTP, by the airport. I've said before this is one of my many "avoid" areas. Nobody likes my answers, but this is why I give them. This Beefalo is usually on capital.

  11. #12984

    AJ the BJ queen

    Anyone know why AJ is not FS any longer. Saw her before che had he last kid and it was really good.

  12. #12983

    LEO Presence

    Sups dudes decided to give this girl a try, fairly quick response and text back and fourth with her pretty quick to respond back. As soon as I ask for location I get radio silence for about 13 minutes, then get address and I arrive to a hotel on Capital Blvd, where as soon as I arrive I see LEO with their lights off idle by the entrance of the hotel. I noped out of there. Not saying she was with LEO but ill let you decide some definite LEO presence at the hotel. PM for more info.

    The girl I was trying to see:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/60174438/#.

  13. #12982
    [Personal Name deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove the Real Personal Name of a private individual. Posting anyone's real personal name is a grave violation of their privacy and an event that justifies an immediate banning of the perpetrator.

    Please do not post anyone's actual personal name in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  14. #12981

    Still Waiting.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseFrog  [View Original Post]
    Adding to the reviews that are already here. Samara is a great provider. Very friendly and professional. Answered the door freshly showered and smelling nice. Candles lit, mouthwash available, etc.

    LFK, BBBJ, covered FS in multiple positions. Easy to talk to and definitely seems to like what she's doing. $$ for hhr.
    Just waiting to become a Senior Member (hands folded and sitting quietly).

  15. #12980

    Samara

    Adding to the reviews that are already here. Samara is a great provider. Very friendly and professional. Answered the door freshly showered and smelling nice. Candles lit, mouthwash available, etc.

    LFK, BBBJ, covered FS in multiple positions. Easy to talk to and definitely seems to like what she's doing. $$ for hhr.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape