Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 17751
-
03-27-21 12:51 #13956Senior Member

Posts: 527If you need a getaway from Atlanta OBT in Orlando has some good ones working at night.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
And its only a 4 1/2 hour drive.
https://youtu.be/HlWP1_37kUw
-
03-27-21 12:03 #13955Senior Member

Posts: 4061Yeah, and after seeing her under the streetlight and getting a really good look at her, I was thinking "I must have been really fucking horny that night. ".
Originally Posted by MrTattoo
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 09:37 #13954Senior Member

Posts: 48Stuck in Traffic and decided to check out the Bluff
Last evening I was stuck downtown in traffic near the bluff and decided to check it out. I was pleasantly surprised as I passed by a house with around 6 to 8 cuties hovering around dancing and twerking. 2 of the women on the porch were actually fine but I did not know if they were actual SW. They looked too fine to be SW to be honest. I did see 1 White girl but she wasn't that attractive and somewhat portly. She was walking with a black dude. It seemed to be a party atmosphere although I didn't pick up anyone as I was trying to get out of the ATL traffic. I'm not sure if the girls were SW or just some chicks trying to have a good time. Perhaps next time, I'll holla at one.
-
03-27-21 00:48 #13953Banned Member

Posts: 3001Wow man Fib not looking good far as SW goes I thought surely since it was a warm Friday night some nice ones would be out. Sad Melissa ugly ass was the only one out smh.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-21 23:32 #13952Senior Member

Posts: 4061I was out and the magic word was LOTS.
Originally Posted by MrTattoo
[View Original Post]
LOTS of cars in Starship and liquor store parking lot.
LOTS of yayhoos at Valero.
LOTS of cars at the strip clubs.
But there was only ONE SW out: no, not Nikki. It was ugly ass Melissa wearing an uglier ass matching red outfit. Saw Fulton's finest pull into Valero making everyone scatter like cockroaches. I was out after 3 F I C circle rounds and a drive on Mills.
-
03-26-21 22:33 #13951Senior Member

Posts: 1181WCR deserted at 4:15 today
Drove by there and the only person I saw is the one old skinny dude I always see out walking or just sitting. Not another person over the age of 12.
-
03-26-21 21:25 #13950Banned Member

Posts: 3001Fib anyone tonight?
Anyone passing through this Friday night?
Kind of warm so might be a few decent ones.
MassageAwesome?
-
03-26-21 12:29 #13949Senior Member

Posts: 527Say what's up to Curtis Snow while you're in the bluffs and you will be alright.
Originally Posted by NumPhillyFan1
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-21 10:40 #13948Senior Member

Posts: 55Thanks for further info. I know the Bluffs isn't a mythical place. I meant we kept seeing the term but not exactly where it was. I thought I saw directions in one post but at night on a phone isn't the best way to search the forum when you are on FIB. Thanks for landmarks.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 15:10 #13947Senior Member

Posts: 81Right? Haha. I don't associate The Bluffs with Bluff Street, to be honest. I associate The Bluffs with English Avenue between Donald Lee Hollowell and Joseph E. Boone. Much of the areas we speak about in Vine City are in this particular area, also bordering Joseph E. Lowery.
Originally Posted by NumPhillyFan1
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 13:02 #13946Senior Member

Posts: 1456Bluffs
If you read the report I went back and forth between FIB and the Bluffs, the starship was on FIB, if you want to go to the bluffs look up Lindsay st. Baptist church in Atlanta, on one side is Lindsay st, running parallel on the other side of the church is Joseph E. Lowery Blvd. All along Lowery blvd south of Hollowell pkwy is the bluffs, including the side streets off of Lowery. It's about a mile stretch of road that has a no name convenience store next to a small mechanics garage.
Originally Posted by NumPhillyFan1
[View Original Post]
Nothing mythical about the bluffs, it's been a haven for prostitution and heroin for over 20 years, but unlike FIB there is almost no police presence so you are on your own.
-
03-25-21 11:27 #13945Senior Member

Posts: 55I don't need a friend and yes there is a Bluff street but that does not tell me the area he went too. 8 posts and feel empowered to troll. Go figure.
Originally Posted by GaryRidgeway
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 19:40 #13944Senior Member

Posts: 4061All good. Appreciate you looking out for us. For 150 we better be doing a full out porno scene experience: money shot included.
Originally Posted by MrSwollDick
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 14:05 #13943Senior Member

Posts: 643Bro, She is definitely not worth the 150 No way, No how!! Sorry, I wished O never tried to help her out. Crazy for her fat ass.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
Anyone else have any bad experiences with her.
-
03-23-21 14:09 #13942Regular Member

Posts: 105Google is your friend
Bluff St SW.
Atlanta, GA 30310.
https://g.co/kgs/qztvvb









Reply With Quote






