Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 254 of 1184 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 304 354 754 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 17751
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13956
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, and after seeing her under the streetlight and getting a really good look at her, I was thinking "I must have been really fucking horny that night. ".
    If you need a getaway from Atlanta OBT in Orlando has some good ones working at night.

    And its only a 4 1/2 hour drive.

    https://youtu.be/HlWP1_37kUw

  2. #13955
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTattoo  [View Original Post]
    Wow man Fib not looking good far as SW goes I thought surely since it was a warm Friday night some nice ones would be out. Sad Melissa ugly ass was the only one out smh.
    Yeah, and after seeing her under the streetlight and getting a really good look at her, I was thinking "I must have been really fucking horny that night. ".

  3. #13954

    Stuck in Traffic and decided to check out the Bluff

    Last evening I was stuck downtown in traffic near the bluff and decided to check it out. I was pleasantly surprised as I passed by a house with around 6 to 8 cuties hovering around dancing and twerking. 2 of the women on the porch were actually fine but I did not know if they were actual SW. They looked too fine to be SW to be honest. I did see 1 White girl but she wasn't that attractive and somewhat portly. She was walking with a black dude. It seemed to be a party atmosphere although I didn't pick up anyone as I was trying to get out of the ATL traffic. I'm not sure if the girls were SW or just some chicks trying to have a good time. Perhaps next time, I'll holla at one.

  4. #13953
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I was out and the magic word was LOTS.

    LOTS of cars in Starship and liquor store parking lot.

    LOTS of yayhoos at Valero.

    LOTS of cars at the strip clubs.

    But there was only ONE SW out: no, not Nikki. It was ugly ass Melissa wearing an uglier ass matching red outfit. Saw Fulton's finest pull into Valero making everyone scatter like cockroaches. I was out after 3 F I C circle rounds and a drive on Mills.
    Wow man Fib not looking good far as SW goes I thought surely since it was a warm Friday night some nice ones would be out. Sad Melissa ugly ass was the only one out smh.

  5. #13952
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTattoo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone passing through this Friday night?

    Kind of warm so might be a few decent ones.

    MassageAwesome?
    I was out and the magic word was LOTS.

    LOTS of cars in Starship and liquor store parking lot.

    LOTS of yayhoos at Valero.

    LOTS of cars at the strip clubs.

    But there was only ONE SW out: no, not Nikki. It was ugly ass Melissa wearing an uglier ass matching red outfit. Saw Fulton's finest pull into Valero making everyone scatter like cockroaches. I was out after 3 F I C circle rounds and a drive on Mills.

  6. #13951

    WCR deserted at 4:15 today

    Drove by there and the only person I saw is the one old skinny dude I always see out walking or just sitting. Not another person over the age of 12.

  7. #13950

    Fib anyone tonight?

    Anyone passing through this Friday night?

    Kind of warm so might be a few decent ones.

    MassageAwesome?

  8. #13949
    Quote Originally Posted by NumPhillyFan1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for further info. I know the Bluffs isn't a mythical place. I meant we kept seeing the term but not exactly where it was. I thought I saw directions in one post but at night on a phone isn't the best way to search the forum when you are on FIB. Thanks for landmarks.
    Say what's up to Curtis Snow while you're in the bluffs and you will be alright.

  9. #13948
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    If you read the report I went back and forth between FIB and the Bluffs, the starship was on FIB, if you want to go to the bluffs look up Lindsay st. Baptist church in Atlanta, on one side is Lindsay st, running parallel on the other side of the church is Joseph E. Lowery Blvd. All along Lowery blvd south of Hollowell pkwy is the bluffs, including the side streets off of Lowery. It's about a mile stretch of road that has a no name convenience store next to a small mechanics garage.

    Nothing mythical about the bluffs, it's been a haven for prostitution and heroin for over 20 years, but unlike FIB there is almost no police presence so you are on your own.
    Thanks for further info. I know the Bluffs isn't a mythical place. I meant we kept seeing the term but not exactly where it was. I thought I saw directions in one post but at night on a phone isn't the best way to search the forum when you are on FIB. Thanks for landmarks.

  10. #13947
    Quote Originally Posted by NumPhillyFan1  [View Original Post]
    I don't need a friend and yes there is a Bluff street but that does not tell me the area he went too. 8 posts and feel empowered to troll. Go figure.
    Right? Haha. I don't associate The Bluffs with Bluff Street, to be honest. I associate The Bluffs with English Avenue between Donald Lee Hollowell and Joseph E. Boone. Much of the areas we speak about in Vine City are in this particular area, also bordering Joseph E. Lowery.

  11. #13946

    Bluffs

    Quote Originally Posted by NumPhillyFan1  [View Original Post]
    I tried to search back and get the directions. Where is this mythical Bluffs and / or how do you to it using the Starship as reference please. Thanks.
    If you read the report I went back and forth between FIB and the Bluffs, the starship was on FIB, if you want to go to the bluffs look up Lindsay st. Baptist church in Atlanta, on one side is Lindsay st, running parallel on the other side of the church is Joseph E. Lowery Blvd. All along Lowery blvd south of Hollowell pkwy is the bluffs, including the side streets off of Lowery. It's about a mile stretch of road that has a no name convenience store next to a small mechanics garage.

    Nothing mythical about the bluffs, it's been a haven for prostitution and heroin for over 20 years, but unlike FIB there is almost no police presence so you are on your own.

  12. #13945
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryRidgeway  [View Original Post]
    Bluff St SW.

    Atlanta, GA 30310.

    https://g.co/kgs/qztvvb
    I don't need a friend and yes there is a Bluff street but that does not tell me the area he went too. 8 posts and feel empowered to troll. Go figure.

  13. #13944
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSwollDick  [View Original Post]
    Bro, She is definitely not worth the 150 No way, No how!! Sorry, I wished O never tried to help her out. Crazy for her fat ass.

    Anyone else have any bad experiences with her.
    All good. Appreciate you looking out for us. For 150 we better be doing a full out porno scene experience: money shot included.

  14. #13943
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Texted Juicy and she said "150 for meet and greet and we can go from there". Hell I'd rather pay 60 for a big Nikki BJ than pay 150. Thanks but no thanks.
    Bro, She is definitely not worth the 150 No way, No how!! Sorry, I wished O never tried to help her out. Crazy for her fat ass.

    Anyone else have any bad experiences with her.

  15. #13942

    Google is your friend

    Bluff St SW.

    Atlanta, GA 30310.

    https://g.co/kgs/qztvvb

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape