Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 14627
-
03-26-21 07:07 #5147Senior Member

Posts: 910Great Review
You want a bang for you bucks, always wait for Nita57 comes to town, nice hotel very clean service and you will go away a very happy man and not digging deep in your pockets either. Usually comes to town on a one week monthly basis, so keep your eyes open she should be here on Sunday I think?? Just some helpful hints from a seasoned monger Ciao.
Originally Posted by BigDog07
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-21 07:00 #5146Senior Member

Posts: 910Smart Man
Always when I get my car serviced at Firestone on Del Prado, I always walk across the street and see Lucy while my car is being taking car of, so am I. The old girl gets better all the time. I also have know my car is running better Ciao.
Originally Posted by Orch13
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 16:43 #5145Senior Member

Posts: 169Thanks guys. Be safe out there.
Originally Posted by Navajo101
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 16:26 #5144Senior Member

Posts: 390Tried her twice
A year or so ago I paid her a visit to her home on the cape. So so massage with no roaming and a mechanical uninspiring Ending for 120. Told me every thing else was extra.
Originally Posted by Navajo101
[View Original Post]
Decided to give her a second chance with a limit of 150 and she says that would get me OTC, top only over her dress. I saved the 150 and used 120 of it with Lucy on Del Prado. I wouldn't return.
-
03-25-21 15:28 #5143Senior Member

Posts: 86Search Tina Cape
I just did a search using Tina Cape and set the forum to Ft Myers and found numerous reviews.
Originally Posted by Navajo101
[View Original Post]
LTLI.
-
03-25-21 15:24 #5142Senior Member

Posts: 86Tina in cape
She has advertised for a long time. There have been a few reviews here and as I recall not particularly great.
Originally Posted by Navajo101
[View Original Post]
LTLI.
-
03-25-21 15:04 #5141Senior Member

Posts: 169Tina
Anyone have some intel on Tina? Thanks in advance.
https://fortmyers.rubratings.com/132673
-
03-25-21 11:54 #5140Senior Member

Posts: 740Totally agree
I upped my investment allotment recently believing that the higher range girls would be higher quality in both looks and performance. Must first two encounters were very positive but my last two were substandard. What got me was that both the girls who were below average had many great reviews with a few super low ratings. I just assumed that the low ratings came from either a client with an issue or a YMMV situation. I am now changing that approach and doing more research before dropping the bigger dollars. That said the 9/10 girls are asking insane money that I can afford but cannot justify. I guess perhaps it is just a sign of the booming Florida economy.
Originally Posted by BigDog07
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 11:06 #5139Senior Member

Posts: 39Jacky
Take a look at post 5109. Link to her STG ad is there. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Retired11
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 06:01 #5138Senior Member

Posts: 205Krispy Cream
Where is this that you speak of?
Originally Posted by Wiffy123
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 23:26 #5137Senior Member

Posts: 39Krispy Kreme
The girl I was was blond, enhanced tits, just like the ad. Didn't see her face because she wore her mask except for the CBJ. I asked for Jacky and she used her name a couple of times. I just thought it was not worth the $$ My error, after the good reports I just expected more.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 22:39 #5136Banned Member

Posts: 1056What He Said
Excellent point! If you work it right you should never pay more than $. I keep seeing one that advertises $250 an hour and never pay her more tha a C note anymore. Stop by whenever I'm in the area for 30 minutes for that.
Originally Posted by BigDog07
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 20:02 #5135Senior Member

Posts: 146Has been in the biz awhile
Fair to good provider. Only seems to work limited hours. Can be difficult. Service is good. Works to get it done. Teeth need a little work and think a few lbs. Have been added. BBBJ does well. Not really clock watcher, makes certain she takes the "demon juice" out of the man LOL. DATY will enjoy and Greek on the right day. BB claims no, I didn't push. Worth a visit. Real and no issues of LEO.
Originally Posted by Aaron1978
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 11:23 #5134Senior Member

Posts: 539Reviews.
So I constantly keep my eyes out on this forum and on Ter for new talent in the area. I'm seeing chicks that are getting $$ to $$$ an hour and there getting 5's, 6's and 7's in the ratings? 20 reviews and they "don't know" if anal is offered? I mean some of the higher end providers are even getting mediocre reviews. If you paying that kind of coin for a provider then they should be 8's, 9's and 10's, If not then Jesus guys quit paying these crazy prices. It's going to get to the point where it's going to take a fucking weeks pay to see these chicks.
-
03-24-21 09:51 #5133Senior Member

Posts: 740Really her?
Is the girl you saw the actual girl featured in the ad? I ask because I responded to that ad multiple weeks asking for the pic of the girl I would be seeing. Both times the pic I received in response was of a busty brunette sitting with her head turned away from the camera. Definitely not the hot blonde featured. I am trying to get a feel for there MO.
Originally Posted by Wiffy123
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






