Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 360 of 582 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 410 460 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 8720
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3335

    I don't know her and have never seen her in my life but her prices are fair

    This girl that just posted has decent prices in my opinion. I wouldn't try to low ball her I would just respect her pricing and just see her for either a half hour for 120 or full hour for 200 as long as she looks as good as her picture shows. One or two of these escorts try to trick you with old pictures. When escorts catfish me I just cancel right in their face. At first I gave in to two catfish girls back in late 2015 & early 2016 but afterwards I don't do that anymore. I am not thirsty like that, I will take my ball and go home in the quickness.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/190130351516

  2. #3334
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    I tried to contact her. Got as far as her giving me a ridiculous 300 hhr out call no GFE no bbj no Greek all types of rules. That last pic is fake the thick Brazilian princess used that pic once in her ad. These providers are getting out of hand if you ask me. They post their availability but don't pick up. If they answer they then stop replying. I really miss the back page days.
    Thanks for the info man, yea that is ridiculous for a rate. Def wouldn't attempt it especially with no reviews and the fact that no extras are available for that price makes me pass on that one. Also don't understand that either, why they post and don't respond or even get back to you. More of a reason for me to not see them. Thanks again.

  3. #3333

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by DubletduBlow  [View Original Post]
    She is my go to and always lets me blow in her face which I love.
    I can agree with that, COF or COB is encouraged by her. YMMV but she def allows for it and is cool laid back chick.

  4. #3332

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekNEnjoy58  [View Original Post]
    Check post #3156 by MarriedCTbull.
    Thanks for the post number going to go for it.

  5. #3331
    Quote Originally Posted by DownForIt4562  [View Original Post]
    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...y/427358492932

    Seen her adds looks good just wanted to see if anyone has seen her before I toftt?

    Thanks in advance mongers.
    Check post #3156 by MarriedCTbull.

  6. #3330

  7. #3329

    That is not smart

    Quote Originally Posted by RioRoad  [View Original Post]
    She's interesting looking but keeps posting her actual hotel location, and one time even advertised her room number. Not sure why she's doing this, she never did that when she was in NH. Kinda dumb thing to do to say the least.
    But is this a confirmation she is real and she was actually visisted while in NH?

    Thanks.

  8. #3328

    Big and sexy

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...y/427358492932

    Seen her adds looks good just wanted to see if anyone has seen her before I toftt?

    Thanks in advance mongers.

  9. #3327
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctpack  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few weeks ago. Was super friendly, still has the distended belly she calls a hernia and deflated tits (which she made jokes about) but no complaints about the service.
    Her tits may have leaked into her stomach area.

  10. #3326

    I just thought I would take care this time to show an escort with super low prices

    Here is a link to an escort in New York that's giving super low prices right now, She is straight. https://new-york-city.skipthegames.c...5/532698289755.

  11. #3325

    Marie in Hamden

    Quote Originally Posted by DubletduBlow  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...5/980220449115

    Anyone seen Marie recently? I saw her a few months ago and she had a bit of a distended belly that I heard was related to a medical condition. Looked pregnant to me but what do I know. Anyway, I always thought she was a great provider but was hesitant to go back if she is still sporting the belly.
    I saw her a few weeks ago. Was super friendly, still has the distended belly she calls a hernia and deflated tits (which she made jokes about) but no complaints about the service.

  12. #3324
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this woman? I called last night and today to book and although the phone rang there was no answer but no call back either. Makes me think it might be TGTBT but the posting style looks similar to that of Carmen that used to host in Milford before covid. Also one of the picture looks similiar to 'Candice' that used to post as well. Any info is appreciated, I wish I was able to book to TOFTT but no luck.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...d/221618223050
    I tried to contact her. Got as far as her giving me a ridiculous 300 hhr out call no GFE no bbj no Greek all types of rules. That last pic is fake the thick Brazilian princess used that pic once in her ad. These providers are getting out of hand if you ask me. They post their availability but don't pick up. If they answer they then stop replying. I really miss the back page days.

  13. #3323

    Milford

    Anyone see this woman? I called last night and today to book and although the phone rang there was no answer but no call back either. Makes me think it might be TGTBT but the posting style looks similar to that of Carmen that used to host in Milford before covid. Also one of the picture looks similiar to 'Candice' that used to post as well. Any info is appreciated, I wish I was able to book to TOFTT but no luck.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...d/221618223050

  14. #3322

    Marie in Hamden

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...5/980220449115

    Anyone seen Marie recently? I saw her a few months ago and she had a bit of a distended belly that I heard was related to a medical condition. Looked pregnant to me but what do I know. Anyway, I always thought she was a great provider but was hesitant to go back if she is still sporting the belly.

  15. #3321

    Freak in bed

    Quote Originally Posted by Okimhern  [View Original Post]
    I went to see her right after the "good" TER review. Got to hotel level and there was a guy moving around the hallway. A little too uncomfortable for me but he did not bother me. I got into the room and found her smoking with room full of smoke. I couldn't stay because of that. Plus, she was clearly not the girl in pics. She was nice and friendly and understood that I couldn't stay because of the smoke. Left and passed by the guy. No issues. Just wanted to share my experience.
    She is my go to and always lets me blow in her face which I love.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape