Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,371 to 17,385 of 37366
-
03-26-21 11:49 #19996Senior Member

Posts: 452Korean
Went ahead and set up a date with her a couple days ago.
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]
Setup was easy, agreed outcall to my place hh $. 5. Showed up on time, clean, looking good. So far, so good.
We chatted for a bit. Her accent is odd. Georgia Hood if you can imagine that.
As someone else pointed out she does have some flabby skin. Stomach and ass but not too bad. She is petite and seems healthy.
After about 15 minutes we got down to business. 1st she is covered everything but didn't have her own condoms. I am not a fan of condoms, particularly for head and if a girl insists on everything covered I would expect her to bring her own. Shame bc the BJ probably would have been real good if it weren't for the cover. Time for doggy and I was barely half way up. Plugged away for quite a while and finally blew but it wasn't easy and wasn't much fun.
After she hung out for what seemed like an eternity. This chick is totally batshit crazy! Strangest conversation I have ever had. She went on and on about how much of a thug she is. Selling punds of weed a week at only 21. Very proud of herself. I was expecting her to tell me how many people she has killed LOL. I was starting to think of ways to get her out of my house but luckily her phone rang and she left.
It was nice to find an Asian but I won't repeat.
Be safe!
-
03-26-21 09:54 #19995Senior Member

Posts: 118Sarah
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/172591253554
Originally Posted by TennisStud90
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-21 06:57 #19994Senior Member

Posts: 115Sarah
How do I get in contact with Sarah? Would love to see her.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 22:39 #19993Senior Member

Posts: 234Well worth it, top 3 in my experience.
Originally Posted by Psnuse77
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 21:33 #19992Senior Member

Posts: 274Thanks Salt, I was considering a visit tomorrow. Prob not now, value your solid review always.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 21:29 #19991Senior Member

Posts: 694She may have changed, but.
I'm sorry but I wasn't impressed at all. Keep in mind that I saw her at a Notel on Willis Road quite a few years ago. What I remember was so-so hygiene and thick doughy thighs. I couldn't even go through with it. Dropped around half the agreed upon donation and left. Since then she'll pop up every so often, get a good review from a fan and then a bunch of negative to so-so reviews and she disappears again. To be fair, I recall she seemed sweet, but there was no doubt the monkey was in control. Maybe she's changed, but I would certainly use caution and keep the big head firmly in charge.
Originally Posted by HotRod21
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 20:36 #19990Senior Member

Posts: 63Ok it won't let me enter in 4 $'s. So it's 4 bones for the H.
Originally Posted by RazorGator22
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 19:55 #19989Asshole

Posts: 567Curious,. Tried to locate your previous reviews of her and wasn't able to find.
Originally Posted by HotRod21
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 19:29 #19988Senior Member

Posts: 63Could not figure out how to edit for crap. Here it goes.
Originally Posted by RazorGator22
[View Original Post]
]Looks / 10/10. Huge ass great fake tits. Great tan line. If you only get one hour, at $$ you get ONE POP. WTF. She said if you want more you need to get a 90 minute session. CBJ at that! I popped in less than 30 minutes and was pretty much told to go even though I paid for an hour. Giulia Bazzoli was way better. Oh well, lesson learned. Avoid this one and just get some #GME.
-
03-25-21 18:47 #19987Senior Member

Posts: 514That is high
The prices are expensive. Where does she work out of. Is it some personal residency?
Originally Posted by HotRod21
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 17:03 #19986Senior Member

Posts: 63Mariah Melano
Looks / 10/10. Huge ass great fake tits. Great tan line. If you only get one hour, at $$ you get ONE POP. WTF. She said if you want more you need to get a 90 minute session. I popped in less than 30 minutes and was pretty much told to go even though I paid for an hour. Giulia Bazzoli was way better. Oh well, lesson learned.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8686013.htm
-
03-25-21 17:00 #19985Senior Member

Posts: 353Sarah
Had a dream yesterday of Sarah, the blonde who lives in the fan. I know she rambles a lot but I always have a great time with her. Menu is wide open, very good BBBJ skills. In my dream I had her laying on the bed with her head hanging off blowing me, damn that was fun. Difficult to get a hold of at times but the end result is worth it.
-
03-25-21 16:52 #19984Senior Member

Posts: 353Alex
She was blowing up my phone the other night saying she was going to get kicked out of her room soon. Of course it was bad timing for me and I couldn't go see her, not that I believed her anyway. She's back on Midlothian turnpike at one of the notels.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 16:09 #19983Senior Member

Posts: 123I feel you
But not having to go out and drivie laps around JD highway, risking LEO, not knowing what the hell you are picking up is definitely worth the extra money to me if you have it.
Originally Posted by Hianddry
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 15:45 #19982Senior Member

Posts: 83Agree but.
She's good as are some others I've seen but I'm not in the game to change my pricing from a 20-40 quick BJ to a 100 qv. She is doing what I see most others are doing and that's increasing the rates. I mean all the talk of Alex as well but she went from 40-60 whatever you want to 80 minimum for quick meet. I'll pass.
Originally Posted by HotRod21
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





