Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 632 of 975 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 682 732 ... LastLast
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 14621
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5156

    Yes 57

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog07  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure she's a sweet gal and probably attractive as well, but I make it a point not to fuck chicks that are 10 years older then me. Not even for free! LOL. I'll fuck a 57 year old on my 80th birthday or when I absolutely have no other choice, which ever comes first! I am one shallow mother fucker for sure. LOL. Thanks for the tip though.
    And fucks better than a lot of 20,30 and 40 year olds and with a better body. You do you though, makes her more available to us!

  2. #5155

    Thinking about paying a visit to Stacy in North Port

    Anyone could help brother out on detailed info I see here a good review but How is her body, I love juicy ass MILFs any information I would real appreciate I tried Bridget about 2 years ago and she was amazing but her donation was really high.

  3. #5154

    57??

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    You want a bang for you bucks, always wait for Nita57 comes to town, nice hotel very clean service and you will go away a very happy man and not digging deep in your pockets either. Usually comes to town on a one week monthly basis, so keep your eyes open she should be here on Sunday I think?? Just some helpful hints from a seasoned monger Ciao.
    I'm sure she's a sweet gal and probably attractive as well, but I make it a point not to fuck chicks that are 10 years older then me. Not even for free! LOL. I'll fuck a 57 year old on my 80th birthday or when I absolutely have no other choice, which ever comes first! I am one shallow mother fucker for sure. LOL. Thanks for the tip though.

  4. #5153
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiffy123  [View Original Post]
    Oh wowzers. Thank you Sir.

  5. #5152

    Jacky. Krispy Kreme

    Quote Originally Posted by Npls7121  [View Original Post]
    What is the deal with people talking about Krispy Kreme? Is there an ad I can be directed to? I can't find anything. Thanks in advance.
    Here is the ad.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...mpany/38034339

  6. #5151
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiffy123  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of being with this one. Started with $$. Then told for FS it was going to be $$$ . Based on reviews went for it. Only a half hour and have had better service at a local AMP. She is hot and the pics are accurate. Kept mask on the whole time. Good CBJ, but could have been so much better. DATY was tasty and sweet and probably the best poo art of the visit. Coms were good. Answered right away. Call. Don't text. Better chance to see her. Safe place. Would like to see what else is available there. May not repeat. Watched clock a little and was only for a hhr. But she is beautiful. Bolt ons and nice ass.
    What is the deal with people talking about Krispy Kreme? Is there an ad I can be directed to? I can't find anything. Thanks in advance.

  7. #5150
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog07  [View Original Post]
    So I constantly keep my eyes out on this forum and on Ter for new talent in the area. I'm seeing chicks that are getting $$ to $$$ an hour and there getting 5's, 6's and 7's in the ratings? 20 reviews and they "don't know" if anal is offered? I mean some of the higher end providers are even getting mediocre reviews. If you paying that kind of coin for a provider then they should be 8's, 9's and 10's, If not then Jesus guys quit paying these crazy prices. It's going to get to the point where it's going to take a fucking weeks pay to see these chicks.
    Simps, man. They ruin the hobby.

  8. #5149

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a year or so ago a few times. She provided a so-so rub with a decent tug. After my third visit I asked her if more was available and she gave me a topless BBBJ that was decent. I tipped her. 2 plus the 1. 2 for her massage fee which honestly I felt the massage fee was high. End result is that she shot me a nasty text saying that she gets a min of $$ for what she did for me. I have never been back.
    Thanks for the info. I find it amusing when these girls think they have full reign over what comes out of our wallets.

  9. #5148
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesToLickit  [View Original Post]
    She has advertised for a long time. There have been a few reviews here and as I recall not particularly great.

    LTLI.
    I saw her a year or so ago a few times. She provided a so-so rub with a decent tug. After my third visit I asked her if more was available and she gave me a topless BBBJ that was decent. I tipped her. 2 plus the 1. 2 for her massage fee which honestly I felt the massage fee was high. End result is that she shot me a nasty text saying that she gets a min of $$ for what she did for me. I have never been back.

  10. #5147

    Great Review

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog07  [View Original Post]
    So I constantly keep my eyes out on this forum and on Ter for new talent in the area. I'm seeing chicks that are getting $$ to $$$ an hour and there getting 5's, 6's and 7's in the ratings? 20 reviews and they "don't know" if anal is offered? I mean some of the higher end providers are even getting mediocre reviews. If you paying that kind of coin for a provider then they should be 8's, 9's and 10's, If not then Jesus guys quit paying these crazy prices. It's going to get to the point where it's going to take a fucking weeks pay to see these chicks.
    You want a bang for you bucks, always wait for Nita57 comes to town, nice hotel very clean service and you will go away a very happy man and not digging deep in your pockets either. Usually comes to town on a one week monthly basis, so keep your eyes open she should be here on Sunday I think?? Just some helpful hints from a seasoned monger Ciao.

  11. #5146

    Smart Man

    Quote Originally Posted by Orch13  [View Original Post]
    A year or so ago I paid her a visit to her home on the cape. So so massage with no roaming and a mechanical uninspiring Ending for 120. Told me every thing else was extra.

    Decided to give her a second chance with a limit of 150 and she says that would get me OTC, top only over her dress. I saved the 150 and used 120 of it with Lucy on Del Prado. I wouldn't return.
    Always when I get my car serviced at Firestone on Del Prado, I always walk across the street and see Lucy while my car is being taking car of, so am I. The old girl gets better all the time. I also have know my car is running better Ciao.

  12. #5145
    Quote Originally Posted by Navajo101  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have some intel on Tina? Thanks in advance.

    https://fortmyers.rubratings.com/132673
    Thanks guys. Be safe out there.

  13. #5144

    Tried her twice

    Quote Originally Posted by Navajo101  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have some intel on Tina? Thanks in advance.

    https://fortmyers.rubratings.com/132673
    A year or so ago I paid her a visit to her home on the cape. So so massage with no roaming and a mechanical uninspiring Ending for 120. Told me every thing else was extra.

    Decided to give her a second chance with a limit of 150 and she says that would get me OTC, top only over her dress. I saved the 150 and used 120 of it with Lucy on Del Prado. I wouldn't return.

  14. #5143

    Search Tina Cape

    Quote Originally Posted by Navajo101  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have some intel on Tina? Thanks in advance.

    https://fortmyers.rubratings.com/132673
    I just did a search using Tina Cape and set the forum to Ft Myers and found numerous reviews.

    LTLI.

  15. #5142

    Tina in cape

    Quote Originally Posted by Navajo101  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have some intel on Tina? Thanks in advance.

    https://fortmyers.rubratings.com/132673
    She has advertised for a long time. There have been a few reviews here and as I recall not particularly great.

    LTLI.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape