High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 361 of 582 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 411 461 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3323

    Milford

    Anyone see this woman? I called last night and today to book and although the phone rang there was no answer but no call back either. Makes me think it might be TGTBT but the posting style looks similar to that of Carmen that used to host in Milford before covid. Also one of the picture looks similiar to 'Candice' that used to post as well. Any info is appreciated, I wish I was able to book to TOFTT but no luck.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...d/221618223050

  2. #3322

    Marie in Hamden

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...5/980220449115

    Anyone seen Marie recently? I saw her a few months ago and she had a bit of a distended belly that I heard was related to a medical condition. Looked pregnant to me but what do I know. Anyway, I always thought she was a great provider but was hesitant to go back if she is still sporting the belly.

  3. #3321

    Freak in bed

    Quote Originally Posted by Okimhern  [View Original Post]
    I went to see her right after the "good" TER review. Got to hotel level and there was a guy moving around the hallway. A little too uncomfortable for me but he did not bother me. I got into the room and found her smoking with room full of smoke. I couldn't stay because of that. Plus, she was clearly not the girl in pics. She was nice and friendly and understood that I couldn't stay because of the smoke. Left and passed by the guy. No issues. Just wanted to share my experience.
    She is my go to and always lets me blow in her face which I love.

  4. #3320

    Busted

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Wonder what she been up to since her bf / pimp's place is closed permanently according to google.
    Wasn't she busted too?

  5. #3319

    Bad reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth  [View Original Post]
    This one has been super hush hush for some reason. Typically the gys are ready to lit someone up on a drop of a hat but not this one LOL lmk if you come up with anything. I have a friend who's lookn for lower priced girls with nice asses. So he asked about this one and when I did I got nothing.
    I had an interest too but saw really bad review a few weeks back.

  6. #3318
    Quote Originally Posted by Downtowwn  [View Original Post]
    Yea, is she legit, anyone know? I want to nutt in her mouth, but the trip is kinda far for me. But I would be willing to go with some positive intel. Or any suggestions?

    Thanks in advance.
    She's interesting looking but keeps posting her actual hotel location, and one time even advertised her room number. Not sure why she's doing this, she never did that when she was in NH. Kinda dumb thing to do to say the least.

  7. #3317

    Bella

    Tried to see Bella and got as far as prices and where. Went ghost after that.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...l/130703517455

  8. #3316

    Is she legit

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHawk013  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing this one pop up, between Milford and Hamden, cd only on one add, motel and cd on the other add, same number. Seaches on forum show her as Emily with good reviews. My concern is hearing Milford PD has been watching places lately, either location she posts from is about 30 min way, just don't know Hamden well enough and no interest in getting seen / picked up by LE- pass for now or skip all together?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...n/963134156542
    Yea, is she legit, anyone know? I want to nutt in her mouth, but the trip is kinda far for me. But I would be willing to go with some positive intel. Or any suggestions?

    Thanks in advance.

  9. #3315

    Is she worth the trip?

    I keep seeing this one pop up, between Milford and Hamden, cd only on one add, motel and cd on the other add, same number. Seaches on forum show her as Emily with good reviews. My concern is hearing Milford PD has been watching places lately, either location she posts from is about 30 min way, just don't know Hamden well enough and no interest in getting seen / picked up by LE- pass for now or skip all together?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...n/963134156542

  10. #3314
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    That link is dead. And you can always inbox me.
    Well the link was working when I posted it.

    Just recently I sent text message to a hot New York escort asking her for her rates and she told me her rates which was 150 qv 200 hhr 250 hr for outcalls I said thank you. After I said thank you she asked me what I had as if she was willing to make a deal with me. I am telling you story to say that I think it's more worth it to see New York escorts instead empowering Connecticut escorts to keep raising their prices once you get use to them. Over 200 dollars an hour for incalls is unacceptable tyrants behavior, they are taking advantage of our desperate a lot of us are.

  11. #3313
    Quote Originally Posted by ManosphereMan  [View Original Post]
    Would show you my way of getting around escorts ignoring your phone calls but I don't want to share them on them forum.

    This girl just posted, I don't know if she is real or not https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...l/499273496029.
    That link is dead. And you can always inbox me.

  12. #3312
    Quote Originally Posted by ManosphereMan  [View Original Post]
    Does race matter when it comes to picking escorts and how long are you willing to go without seeing an escort? I myself am planning on seeing New York escorts once I get a comfortable amount saved up. There was a 150 an hour escort advertising in the area yesterday but I am not sure if she is legit or not.
    Race doesn't matter for me. Just want the provider to be good. Because of getting ignored and garbage ass service I'll go as long as I need to without seeing anyone.

  13. #3311
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Once you include the costs and time of traveling to NYC, are you really saving money?
    It's the principal, what would you rather happen? Stay here and let these escorts raise prices into infinity because or to the point that it unsustainable for everybody in every money bracket or pushback against this tyranny. I know that on average men just want to come home and relax and not get involved in peaceful protest but I am telling you that if you let these escorts keep raising prices they are going to force you into a corner to where you have to protest. I seen an escort that I seen in 2016 raise her price by 100 percent in 5 years and she is fatter. The longer we wait and the more we roll over the harder it will get to see escorts. I don't know why men just like to let women win all the time while they go for our jugular.

  14. #3310
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by ManosphereMan  [View Original Post]
    Does race matter when it comes to picking escorts and how long are you willing to go without seeing an escort? I myself am planning on seeing New York escorts once I get a comfortable amount saved up.
    Once you include the costs and time of traveling to NYC, are you really saving money?

  15. #3309
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    I've had a hard time looking for a good provider just about no one answers me if I call or text. So if any of you are willing to help a fellow monger out point me in the right direction of a good provider inbox me please.
    Would show you my way of getting around escorts ignoring your phone calls but I don't want to share them on them forum.

    This girl just posted, I don't know if she is real or not https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...l/499273496029.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape