Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 633 of 975 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 683 733 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 14623
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5143

    Tina in cape

    Quote Originally Posted by Navajo101  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have some intel on Tina? Thanks in advance.

    https://fortmyers.rubratings.com/132673
    She has advertised for a long time. There have been a few reviews here and as I recall not particularly great.

    LTLI.

  2. #5142

    Tina

    Anyone have some intel on Tina? Thanks in advance.

    https://fortmyers.rubratings.com/132673

  3. #5141

    Totally agree

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog07  [View Original Post]
    So I constantly keep my eyes out on this forum and on Ter for new talent in the area. I'm seeing chicks that are getting $$ to $$$ an hour and there getting 5's, 6's and 7's in the ratings? 20 reviews and they "don't know" if anal is offered? I mean some of the higher end providers are even getting mediocre reviews. If you paying that kind of coin for a provider then they should be 8's, 9's and 10's, If not then Jesus guys quit paying these crazy prices. It's going to get to the point where it's going to take a fucking weeks pay to see these chicks.
    I upped my investment allotment recently believing that the higher range girls would be higher quality in both looks and performance. Must first two encounters were very positive but my last two were substandard. What got me was that both the girls who were below average had many great reviews with a few super low ratings. I just assumed that the low ratings came from either a client with an issue or a YMMV situation. I am now changing that approach and doing more research before dropping the bigger dollars. That said the 9/10 girls are asking insane money that I can afford but cannot justify. I guess perhaps it is just a sign of the booming Florida economy.

  4. #5140

    Jacky

    Quote Originally Posted by Retired11  [View Original Post]
    Where is this that you speak of?
    Take a look at post 5109. Link to her STG ad is there. Good luck.

  5. #5139

    Krispy Cream

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiffy123  [View Original Post]
    The girl I was was blond, enhanced tits, just like the ad. Didn't see her face because she wore her mask except for the CBJ. I asked for Jacky and she used her name a couple of times. I just thought it was not worth the $$ My error, after the good reports I just expected more.
    Where is this that you speak of?

  6. #5138

    Krispy Kreme

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    Is the girl you saw the actual girl featured in the ad? I ask because I responded to that ad multiple weeks asking for the pic of the girl I would be seeing. Both times the pic I received in response was of a busty brunette sitting with her head turned away from the camera. Definitely not the hot blonde featured. I am trying to get a feel for there MO.
    The girl I was was blond, enhanced tits, just like the ad. Didn't see her face because she wore her mask except for the CBJ. I asked for Jacky and she used her name a couple of times. I just thought it was not worth the $$ My error, after the good reports I just expected more.

  7. #5137

    What He Said

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog07  [View Original Post]
    So I constantly keep my eyes out on this forum and on Ter for new talent in the area. I'm seeing chicks that are getting $$ to $$$ an hour and there getting 5's, 6's and 7's in the ratings? 20 reviews and they "don't know" if anal is offered? I mean some of the higher end providers are even getting mediocre reviews. If you paying that kind of coin for a provider then they should be 8's, 9's and 10's, If not then Jesus guys quit paying these crazy prices. It's going to get to the point where it's going to take a fucking weeks pay to see these chicks.
    Excellent point! If you work it right you should never pay more than $. I keep seeing one that advertises $250 an hour and never pay her more tha a C note anymore. Stop by whenever I'm in the area for 30 minutes for that.

  8. #5136

    Has been in the biz awhile

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron1978  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews or feedback on Angel.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...d/101623925577

    Seems interesting but comms in horrible, so wondering if I should keep pursuing.
    Fair to good provider. Only seems to work limited hours. Can be difficult. Service is good. Works to get it done. Teeth need a little work and think a few lbs. Have been added. BBBJ does well. Not really clock watcher, makes certain she takes the "demon juice" out of the man LOL. DATY will enjoy and Greek on the right day. BB claims no, I didn't push. Worth a visit. Real and no issues of LEO.

  9. #5135

    Reviews.

    So I constantly keep my eyes out on this forum and on Ter for new talent in the area. I'm seeing chicks that are getting $$ to $$$ an hour and there getting 5's, 6's and 7's in the ratings? 20 reviews and they "don't know" if anal is offered? I mean some of the higher end providers are even getting mediocre reviews. If you paying that kind of coin for a provider then they should be 8's, 9's and 10's, If not then Jesus guys quit paying these crazy prices. It's going to get to the point where it's going to take a fucking weeks pay to see these chicks.

  10. #5134

    Really her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiffy123  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of being with this one. Started with $$. Then told for FS it was going to be $$$ . Based on reviews went for it. Only a half hour and have had better service at a local AMP. She is hot and the pics are accurate. Kept mask on the whole time. Good CBJ, but could have been so much better. DATY was tasty and sweet and probably the best poo art of the visit. Coms were good. Answered right away. Call. Don't text. Better chance to see her. Safe place. Would like to see what else is available there. May not repeat. Watched clock a little and was only for a hhr. But she is beautiful. Bolt ons and nice ass.
    Is the girl you saw the actual girl featured in the ad? I ask because I responded to that ad multiple weeks asking for the pic of the girl I would be seeing. Both times the pic I received in response was of a busty brunette sitting with her head turned away from the camera. Definitely not the hot blonde featured. I am trying to get a feel for there MO.

  11. #5133
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampThang7  [View Original Post]
    Young lady, 29, needs ride on Thursday to port Charlotte. Needs to see her Probation officer. Intimated she is open minded. Lives near 9th Avenue in Pine manor. I haven't met her, just talked on the phone. I'm leaving town tomorrow, can't help her out. Send me a PM.
    PM sent, sir.

  12. #5132

    Senior members only please

    Young lady, 29, needs ride on Thursday to port Charlotte. Needs to see her Probation officer. Intimated she is open minded. Lives near 9th Avenue in Pine manor. I haven't met her, just talked on the phone. I'm leaving town tomorrow, can't help her out. Send me a PM.

  13. #5131

    Jacky Krispy Items

    Had the pleasure of being with this one. Started with $$. Then told for FS it was going to be $$$ . Based on reviews went for it. Only a half hour and have had better service at a local AMP. She is hot and the pics are accurate. Kept mask on the whole time. Good CBJ, but could have been so much better. DATY was tasty and sweet and probably the best poo art of the visit. Coms were good. Answered right away. Call. Don't text. Better chance to see her. Safe place. Would like to see what else is available there. May not repeat. Watched clock a little and was only for a hhr. But she is beautiful. Bolt ons and nice ass.

  14. #5130

    Stacy

    Was down your way last week and connected with Stacy on my way back from St. Pete.

    Stuck in construction on 75 and texted her, responded right back (probably lucky timing), set time and was given address. I would guess stated age is close, she is bigger than pics (dated) but still nice for a mature provider IMHO. Clean / safe residential in call in a good neighborhood. Good BBBJ, wet and enthusiastic. Cfs to finish and somewhat vocal. No rush and price was fair, would / will repeat if opportunity arises.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...i/611502381159

  15. #5129

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Anon44  [View Original Post]
    Here is Stacey. I personally have never seen her but she's been advertising for years.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...o/832935197487

    This is bridgette. Haven't heard from her in over a year. Doesn't seem to be posting either. I've reached but no answer. But of a shame cause she was really fun. Wouldn't loved to set up a date between her and the nymph out in north port who also disappeared. A man can dream now.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/q...ntity/31650330
    I saw her a few years ago. The pics were ten years old back then. Nothing wrong with her but I never repeated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape