Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 579 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 629 679 1079 ... LastLast
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 19290
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10620

    But.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    Heather is certainly popular with new users.

    I saw her once myself a few years ago, and she is a nice lady. Insisted I had a shower before leaving after a strenuous date so as not to alert my next stop LOL.
    She doesn't like a big tool. If you're blessed / cursed with that she's not as much fun. Saw her a week ago and head game was more teeth than anything else then at the main event it was. Oh. Wait. Hold on a minute. Oh. Ow. Wait. Finally just held on tight to the little waist, pressed down and plowed it hard. I enjoyed it but I don't think she'll have me back. Ronnie has really been my go to for years but I'd like to find another friend who appreciates nice equipment. Recommendations are welcomed.

  2. #10619

    Scam alert

    This is a scam. Please stay away from below link. Photos used in the post are of a pornstar named Angela white.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/540506023678

  3. #10618

    Haute!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabbott  [View Original Post]
    Yikes. Think I'll pass on this "hottie".
    $120 HH? Not even at half off would I pull the trigger, However. I do LOVE Knobby Knees!

  4. #10617
    Quote Originally Posted by Belairht  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the Experienced Hottie yet? If so, what's on her menu?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...w/062270671485
    Yikes. Think I'll pass on this "hottie".

  5. #10616
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Blondee

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/562771202895

    Met with Blondee late tonight. Everything started great until I got thirsty and agreed to support her habit. Well let's just say I hopefully will recover what was taken but I definitely recommend staying away.

  6. #10615

    Will be at the Greybar soon

    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy1  [View Original Post]
    No big loss to the area.
    Last I talked to her she said she will be staying at the Greybar for a spell. Can't remember if she said April or May but it's coming up. Seems she has a planned vacation due to previous encounters with Uncle.

  7. #10614
    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy1  [View Original Post]
    No big loss to the area.
    No kidding. I got ripped off a few weeks ago, must've been her farewell tour. Communicated with her regarding her content, got instructions for sending thru PayPal, sent, confirmed. Then crickets. Although on her fb page her face is getting riddled with meth sores anyway, likely best for all.

  8. #10613

    Experienced Hottie

    Has anyone seen the Experienced Hottie yet? If so, what's on her menu?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...w/062270671485

  9. #10612

    Boss Lady

    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    No big loss to the area.

  10. #10611

  11. #10610

    Mel

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianStyle0  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with this hottie Mel? TGTBT?

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/mas...e/098104258598
    If I'm not mistaken, one of her past names is Kayla. Do a search on her and find lots of "no good to come of this". Find someone else, she may rip you off.

  12. #10609
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianStyle0  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with this hottie Mel? TGTBT?

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/mas...e/098104258598
    Definitely a scam. Don't even waist your time.

  13. #10608

    Impressive

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadHog2005  [View Original Post]
    Got to see Heather yesterday. She's the best! Had to wait for an appointment but she's worth it. Try to text her early so I can plan the day. Be seeing her again soon.
    Heather is certainly popular with new users.

    I saw her once myself a few years ago, and she is a nice lady. Insisted I had a shower before leaving after a strenuous date so as not to alert my next stop LOL.

  14. #10607

    Mel In Palm bay

    Has anyone had a dream with this hottie Mel? TGTBT?

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/mas...e/098104258598

  15. #10606
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyJames748  [View Original Post]
    Kory is legit. Nice tits, she was a little heavier than her photos show. I used to see her at the old massage place of Banana river road before it got busted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape