Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 633 of 976 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 683 733 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 14628
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5148

    Great Review

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog07  [View Original Post]
    So I constantly keep my eyes out on this forum and on Ter for new talent in the area. I'm seeing chicks that are getting $$ to $$$ an hour and there getting 5's, 6's and 7's in the ratings? 20 reviews and they "don't know" if anal is offered? I mean some of the higher end providers are even getting mediocre reviews. If you paying that kind of coin for a provider then they should be 8's, 9's and 10's, If not then Jesus guys quit paying these crazy prices. It's going to get to the point where it's going to take a fucking weeks pay to see these chicks.
    You want a bang for you bucks, always wait for Nita57 comes to town, nice hotel very clean service and you will go away a very happy man and not digging deep in your pockets either. Usually comes to town on a one week monthly basis, so keep your eyes open she should be here on Sunday I think?? Just some helpful hints from a seasoned monger Ciao.

  2. #5147

    Smart Man

    Quote Originally Posted by Orch13  [View Original Post]
    A year or so ago I paid her a visit to her home on the cape. So so massage with no roaming and a mechanical uninspiring Ending for 120. Told me every thing else was extra.

    Decided to give her a second chance with a limit of 150 and she says that would get me OTC, top only over her dress. I saved the 150 and used 120 of it with Lucy on Del Prado. I wouldn't return.
    Always when I get my car serviced at Firestone on Del Prado, I always walk across the street and see Lucy while my car is being taking car of, so am I. The old girl gets better all the time. I also have know my car is running better Ciao.

  3. #5146
    Quote Originally Posted by Navajo101  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have some intel on Tina? Thanks in advance.

    https://fortmyers.rubratings.com/132673
    Thanks guys. Be safe out there.

  4. #5145

    Tried her twice

    Quote Originally Posted by Navajo101  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have some intel on Tina? Thanks in advance.

    https://fortmyers.rubratings.com/132673
    A year or so ago I paid her a visit to her home on the cape. So so massage with no roaming and a mechanical uninspiring Ending for 120. Told me every thing else was extra.

    Decided to give her a second chance with a limit of 150 and she says that would get me OTC, top only over her dress. I saved the 150 and used 120 of it with Lucy on Del Prado. I wouldn't return.

  5. #5144

    Search Tina Cape

    Quote Originally Posted by Navajo101  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have some intel on Tina? Thanks in advance.

    https://fortmyers.rubratings.com/132673
    I just did a search using Tina Cape and set the forum to Ft Myers and found numerous reviews.

    LTLI.

  6. #5143

    Tina in cape

    Quote Originally Posted by Navajo101  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have some intel on Tina? Thanks in advance.

    https://fortmyers.rubratings.com/132673
    She has advertised for a long time. There have been a few reviews here and as I recall not particularly great.

    LTLI.

  7. #5142

    Tina

    Anyone have some intel on Tina? Thanks in advance.

    https://fortmyers.rubratings.com/132673

  8. #5141

    Totally agree

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog07  [View Original Post]
    So I constantly keep my eyes out on this forum and on Ter for new talent in the area. I'm seeing chicks that are getting $$ to $$$ an hour and there getting 5's, 6's and 7's in the ratings? 20 reviews and they "don't know" if anal is offered? I mean some of the higher end providers are even getting mediocre reviews. If you paying that kind of coin for a provider then they should be 8's, 9's and 10's, If not then Jesus guys quit paying these crazy prices. It's going to get to the point where it's going to take a fucking weeks pay to see these chicks.
    I upped my investment allotment recently believing that the higher range girls would be higher quality in both looks and performance. Must first two encounters were very positive but my last two were substandard. What got me was that both the girls who were below average had many great reviews with a few super low ratings. I just assumed that the low ratings came from either a client with an issue or a YMMV situation. I am now changing that approach and doing more research before dropping the bigger dollars. That said the 9/10 girls are asking insane money that I can afford but cannot justify. I guess perhaps it is just a sign of the booming Florida economy.

  9. #5140

    Jacky

    Quote Originally Posted by Retired11  [View Original Post]
    Where is this that you speak of?
    Take a look at post 5109. Link to her STG ad is there. Good luck.

  10. #5139

    Krispy Cream

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiffy123  [View Original Post]
    The girl I was was blond, enhanced tits, just like the ad. Didn't see her face because she wore her mask except for the CBJ. I asked for Jacky and she used her name a couple of times. I just thought it was not worth the $$ My error, after the good reports I just expected more.
    Where is this that you speak of?

  11. #5138

    Krispy Kreme

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    Is the girl you saw the actual girl featured in the ad? I ask because I responded to that ad multiple weeks asking for the pic of the girl I would be seeing. Both times the pic I received in response was of a busty brunette sitting with her head turned away from the camera. Definitely not the hot blonde featured. I am trying to get a feel for there MO.
    The girl I was was blond, enhanced tits, just like the ad. Didn't see her face because she wore her mask except for the CBJ. I asked for Jacky and she used her name a couple of times. I just thought it was not worth the $$ My error, after the good reports I just expected more.

  12. #5137

    What He Said

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog07  [View Original Post]
    So I constantly keep my eyes out on this forum and on Ter for new talent in the area. I'm seeing chicks that are getting $$ to $$$ an hour and there getting 5's, 6's and 7's in the ratings? 20 reviews and they "don't know" if anal is offered? I mean some of the higher end providers are even getting mediocre reviews. If you paying that kind of coin for a provider then they should be 8's, 9's and 10's, If not then Jesus guys quit paying these crazy prices. It's going to get to the point where it's going to take a fucking weeks pay to see these chicks.
    Excellent point! If you work it right you should never pay more than $. I keep seeing one that advertises $250 an hour and never pay her more tha a C note anymore. Stop by whenever I'm in the area for 30 minutes for that.

  13. #5136

    Has been in the biz awhile

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron1978  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews or feedback on Angel.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...d/101623925577

    Seems interesting but comms in horrible, so wondering if I should keep pursuing.
    Fair to good provider. Only seems to work limited hours. Can be difficult. Service is good. Works to get it done. Teeth need a little work and think a few lbs. Have been added. BBBJ does well. Not really clock watcher, makes certain she takes the "demon juice" out of the man LOL. DATY will enjoy and Greek on the right day. BB claims no, I didn't push. Worth a visit. Real and no issues of LEO.

  14. #5135

    Reviews.

    So I constantly keep my eyes out on this forum and on Ter for new talent in the area. I'm seeing chicks that are getting $$ to $$$ an hour and there getting 5's, 6's and 7's in the ratings? 20 reviews and they "don't know" if anal is offered? I mean some of the higher end providers are even getting mediocre reviews. If you paying that kind of coin for a provider then they should be 8's, 9's and 10's, If not then Jesus guys quit paying these crazy prices. It's going to get to the point where it's going to take a fucking weeks pay to see these chicks.

  15. #5134

    Really her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiffy123  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of being with this one. Started with $$. Then told for FS it was going to be $$$ . Based on reviews went for it. Only a half hour and have had better service at a local AMP. She is hot and the pics are accurate. Kept mask on the whole time. Good CBJ, but could have been so much better. DATY was tasty and sweet and probably the best poo art of the visit. Coms were good. Answered right away. Call. Don't text. Better chance to see her. Safe place. Would like to see what else is available there. May not repeat. Watched clock a little and was only for a hhr. But she is beautiful. Bolt ons and nice ass.
    Is the girl you saw the actual girl featured in the ad? I ask because I responded to that ad multiple weeks asking for the pic of the girl I would be seeing. Both times the pic I received in response was of a busty brunette sitting with her head turned away from the camera. Definitely not the hot blonde featured. I am trying to get a feel for there MO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape