Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 926 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 426 826 876 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 976 1026 1426 1926 ... LastLast
Results 13,876 to 13,890 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19361
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    She is not seeing anyone new currently. If you have seen her try her at the phone # on the old post.
    Tried her old number and new number. I'll try again next week. Thanks guys.

  2. #19360

    Not posting

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonSteve  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know what happened to cat? She's not much to look at but her lack of rules made her a fun time.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...668/5136417219
    She is not seeing anyone new currently. If you have seen her try her at the phone # on the old post.

  3. #19359

    Newport

    Has anyone actually seen this girl or could this be another sting? Looks TGTBT. Maybe I'm just paranoid now.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/60144343/

  4. #19358

    Cat is around

    She is around, and still a fun time. Currently dealing with an painful ear infection but will be available soon.

  5. #19357

    Cat

    Anybody know what happened to cat? She's not much to look at but her lack of rules made her a fun time.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...668/5136417219

  6. #19356

    Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by MainTtechDude1  [View Original Post]
    I have a date with Sammy from Tryst this afternoon. I will report later how it went. MTD1.
    Was a no show, wanted $$ per hhr. Reason she said so because she is pregnant. MTD1.

  7. #19355

    Somewhat surprised

    Quote Originally Posted by Jzmobl  [View Original Post]
    Well, I tried to get Stacy to meet at a spot closer to me since she was a bit closer to Dayton (should probably post this in the Dayton group) and she asked for some gas money up front to help her make the trip. Stupid me, I obliged and then never saw nor heard from her. Based on the constant communication she sounded sincere but. Oh well. Sometimes you lose some. Just thought I'd let you all know.

    https://tryst.link/escort/stacybabyyy
    Saw Stacey twice last year in Dayton. Based on my dealings with her she seemed like she wouldn't be the type. Guess that shows you really can't trust any girl fully, maybe the very very few and far between. Haven't found that yet.

    Both times I met her for a half hour for 150,300 for an hour for her is nuts. Massage was good from her, didn't partake in FS but finished between her tits both times. She smelled good the first time and most of the time the second visit until her ass went up into the air while (not even close to My face), I got a whiff of something not so great. On the second visit the half hour was more like 20 minutes. Definitely felt rushed. Not sure you missed much.

  8. #19354

    Stacy. No show

    Well, I tried to get Stacy to meet at a spot closer to me since she was a bit closer to Dayton (should probably post this in the Dayton group) and she asked for some gas money up front to help her make the trip. Stupid me, I obliged and then never saw nor heard from her. Based on the constant communication she sounded sincere but. Oh well. Sometimes you lose some. Just thought I'd let you all know.

    https://tryst.link/escort/stacybabyyy

  9. #19353
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud1987  [View Original Post]
    Will be in town tomorrow and might have time for a visit. I saw Saffy on STG and I know she was reported on last year but don't see anything recent so was curious if anyone has an update on her?
    It's been a minute since I've seen her but if you are into her alternative look you won't be disappointed.

  10. #19352
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud1987  [View Original Post]
    Will be in town tomorrow and might have time for a visit. I saw Saffy on STG and I know she was reported on last year but don't see anything recent so was curious if anyone has an update on her?
    Haven't seen Saffy personally but she has gotten a bunch of decent reviews here so she is worth a shot and pics are accurate per the couple of reviews I read on her here.

  11. #19351

    Saffy

    Will be in town tomorrow and might have time for a visit. I saw Saffy on STG and I know she was reported on last year but don't see anything recent so was curious if anyone has an update on her?

  12. #19350

    Review length

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee99  [View Original Post]
    OK didn't mean for that to be an essay. LOL, I'm still at work.
    Don't worry about the length of a review. More info is better than less. If you think it's worth while for us to know the details, let us know: we appreciate information.

  13. #19349
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee99  [View Original Post]
    OK didn't mean for that to be an essay. LOL, I'm still at work.
    Yup it is Kristin, the one who I guess has been ripping of people back in the days. A big risk due to the bad history but might be worth a quick hit and quit just to smash that nice ass of hers.

  14. #19348

    Annie north Cincinnati

    Visited Annie this morning and what a way to start the day. After a little snuggling, got her naked and did a lot of DATY. My favorite thing to do and she always seems to enjoy it. Took a break had some playtime with a clit vibrator giving her some fun. Had a BBBJ and dropped a nut. Got dressed and talked for a little while. Never rushed and never looked at the clock. I absolutely love starting the day with her. Always in a good mood and pleasant to be with. I know she can be tough to schedule because she has a another gig but it's worth the effort.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/60098541/

  15. #19347
    OK didn't mean for that to be an essay. LOL, I'm still at work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape