Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 580 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 80 480 530 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 630 680 1080 ... LastLast
Results 8,686 to 8,700 of 19290
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10605

    Heather

    Got to see Heather yesterday. She's the best! Had to wait for an appointment but she's worth it. Try to text her early so I can plan the day. Be seeing her again soon.

  2. #10604

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    Jazzy picked up new drug charges in late February. Recently made bond awaiting trial.
    I think Tiffany is still on ice in the grey bar.

  3. #10603

    Travel visit

    I have been reading and skimming this board.

    I would like to say thanks to the contributors to this area. You have provided the exact service needed to feel safe setting up a visit with a local provider. Your post greatly resemble the ones I read and post at home.

    That being said, any suggestions for a spinner type of a step or so above the bottom would be well received and greatly appreciated.

    Thank you guys for the help already provided and in advance if you feel so inclined.

    Be safe and have fun.

  4. #10602

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockyjames748  [View Original Post]
    Search of "kory", 55 hits, should answer any questions you might have.

  5. #10601

    Jazzy

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister1978  [View Original Post]
    Two gals I lost contact with. Jazzy was a smaller blonde bbw in the titusville area. Tiffany / pinky worked melbourne area but I've seen her in satellite beach as well. Tiffany had pink / always weird color hair.Anyone know if they are still around? PM if youd like.
    Jazzy picked up new drug charges in late February. Recently made bond awaiting trial.

  6. #10600

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    Tiffany was picked up for solicitation and drugs a while back when she was staying near Eau Galle / US1. It was a STG sting. Not sure how long she was visiting the Greybar Hotel for but I have not seen any ads recently.
    Got out a month ago, last known address in Cocoa Beach.

  7. #10599

    Info on Kory Lynn


  8. #10598

    Search tool

    Quote Originally Posted by Gramsstud  [View Original Post]
    Try searching "Trish".

  9. #10597

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister1978  [View Original Post]
    Two gals I lost contact with. Jazzy was a smaller blonde bbw in the titusville area. Tiffany / pinky worked melbourne area but I've seen her in satellite beach as well. Tiffany had pink / always weird color hair.

    Anyone know if they are still around? PM if youd like.
    Tiffany was picked up for solicitation and drugs a while back when she was staying near Eau Galle / US1. It was a STG sting. Not sure how long she was visiting the Greybar Hotel for but I have not seen any ads recently.

  10. #10596

    Anyone seen Jazzy of Titusville or Tiffany / pinky?

    Two gals I lost contact with. Jazzy was a smaller blonde bbw in the titusville area. Tiffany / pinky worked melbourne area but I've seen her in satellite beach as well. Tiffany had pink / always weird color hair.

    Anyone know if they are still around? PM if youd like.

  11. #10595
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  12. #10594

    New Melbourne


  13. #10593
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    DATY? I'm reasonably certain I could not bring myself to do that! Oh well, definitely a "to each, his own" kinda thing!
    I'm with you brother.

  14. #10592

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Cdmail32  [View Original Post]
    Saw her this morning, she was actually on 192 and 95. Money would have been better spent else where. Also the pics are very deceiving, at least 40 lbs extra has been added to those pics.
    Saw her once about 2 years ago. Wholeheartedly agree with your review CDM32. At the time that I saw her, I believe she was roommating with the recently deceased Mia irresistible. A week before I saw her she actually drove Mia to my IC and told me as much when she came to visit me. She was into it and eager to please during our visit, but I was disappointed in her physique, would not repeat.

  15. #10591

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one or have a name that I can search on? I tried "Headache" and "Relief" and only find posts for the BBW Laurie / Lauren in Cocoa.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/506035247834
    Saw her this morning, she was actually on 192 and 95. Money would have been better spent else where. Also the pics are very deceiving, at least 40 lbs extra has been added to those pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape