Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,746 to 17,760 of 30812
-
03-24-21 17:11 #13067Senior Member

Posts: 48The demand is greater than the suppply.
Originally Posted by MrMayhem23
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 16:51 #13066Senior Member

Posts: 173Phone number
Number is in ad, look closer.
Originally Posted by MMM837
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 14:46 #13065Senior Member

Posts: 265These girls crack me up
I do not offer bare services (among her mile-long list of "no no no no no".
So why post a video in your ad of getting it raw? Ffs.
Originally Posted by MMM837
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 12:42 #13064Senior Member

Posts: 308Lily Flowers
I have her Snapchat so that's how I knew. She did post as well. Same Lily as before apparently. Her Ocala reviews say the same. Great if you can get thru the door but ghosting and aggravating as usual.
Originally Posted by VanessaClipton
[View Original Post]
Ashton, Drea, Ava, Dallas, Ashleigh etc.
The ghost girls. These chics get so many texts that they don't care if they ghost or not. They'll still get plenty of business.
-
03-24-21 12:00 #13063Senior Member

Posts: 109Re: New Girl
I haven't seen her, but I was going to a few days ago. From the conversation, it seems she is legit. I didn't pursue the dream because her prices were high relative to her menu. Beyond all of the restrictions her add says, she's also not GFE. It seems like a lot of money for a basic dream.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 11:45 #13062Senior Member

Posts: 129Lily Flowers
She came back? Where did she post? Never saw an ad.
Originally Posted by MrMayhem23
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 10:05 #13061Senior Member

Posts: 1710Any takers?
This girl's been advertising a month or more. She seems totally legit, but no reviews. Anyone see her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/60100194/
-
03-24-21 10:03 #13060Senior Member

Posts: 116Same here. No luck either.
Originally Posted by MContact
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 08:09 #13059Senior Member

Posts: 76She is BKS
Met her yesterday, sweet girl, Zero English. BKS had a special and wanted to try because she was leaving as well. GFE, BBBJ, big boobs, not a clock watcher.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
Just did not feel the vibe and heavier than picture and won't repeat.
-
03-24-21 01:11 #13058Senior Member

Posts: 109RE: Marie69
I emailed her also. Followed the recommendations of everyone on the board, and I haven't gotten a response--been almost a week.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
She might not be taking clients now, or she might be preferring regulars. Dm me if she does reach out to you.
-
03-23-21 23:43 #13057Regular Member

Posts: 12Samara
Anyone care to share contact info to a regular member?
Originally Posted by TarHeelFan
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 23:37 #13056Senior Member

Posts: 136#Me Too
I too was ghosted by her just this morning. Started with a typical two text system. Then when I arrived at her incall it got weird. There are 2 parts to the incall she was staying at, and the address she gave me pinpointed which part she was staying in. When I point it out to her, she basically accused me of being the police. I thought I had persuaded her to still see me because she told me she was coming right down to let me in. 25 minutes and a couple calls / text later I never heard back from her.
Originally Posted by Builder0718
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 21:34 #13055Regular Member

Posts: 3Alexis
Anyone have her number? The ad says to call the number mentioned at the top, but it's missing a digit. No response from the actual number attached to the post.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/60067203/#.
-
03-23-21 20:15 #13054Senior Member

Posts: 33Mona Lisa
After being ghosted twice. I decided to try one last time. Was able to finally meet her today. Hhr 120. She is thinner than pics but is def her. She looked exhausted. No personality, no small talk, no interaction. Only offered CBJ and doggy. Room.
Clean and no smell but def would not repeat nor refer. BTW I'm not some ugly, fat, old dude so it's not a YMMV. Skip.
This one. She posts for capital blvd mixed https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/60062447/.
-
03-23-21 18:32 #13053Senior Member

Posts: 578Deposit scam
Typical scam. Setup a time and what not then they want that 'deposit' to 'make sure you're serious' Little girl please. Avoid.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/60086873/











Reply With Quote





