Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,946 to 12,960 of 28550
-
03-23-21 23:28 #15605Senior Member

Posts: 208Havannah
I saw her a few days ago.
My experience was like this:
She's in a rough part of town, but in a decent complex.
We made up to meet, decent communication. She was running a bit late, but was communicative the whole time.
She has a regular job, so I think that she may only "date" after.
The deed:
She greeted me at the door with a crotch less lace bodysuit. Pretty hot. She's got maybe b cups, somewhat deflated. Decent body though.
She took out some toys and starting playing with herself. We got to business. BBFS in mish, I asked for cg, she told me she's too tired. Went to k-9, finished cip.
Paid for the hour, with the premise and the intention of msog. But after round 1, she was falling asleep and said she was too tired.
She told me she had taken xanax for anxiety. Whatev.
She kept on telling me how amazing she was in bed, etc, total turn off for me.
Could have been an amazing time, ended up being ok.
I might repeat.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 23:27 #15604Regular Member

Posts: 6Terrible experience
I rarely do reports, this girl is absolutely horrible. Too paranoid and took forever to get shit done. Didn't have a room ready had to figure shit out, was a serious hassle. DMG is $. 5 and not worth. Will not repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/60063803/#.
-
03-23-21 19:47 #15603Senior Member

Posts: 226Harper and Delia. But they and their reviews belong in the Non AMP body massage thread. Not this one.
Originally Posted by RiverRat99
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 18:48 #15602Senior Member

Posts: 412They?
Who is they?
Originally Posted by Stvbrks6
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 18:45 #15601Senior Member

Posts: 412Her Pics
Her pics must be fake then. Not many middle eastern blondes in the escort biz. Maybe she's faking the spacey shit to get up a word of mouth buzz and drive demand. You never know.
Originally Posted by Stvbrks6
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 18:17 #15600Banned Member

Posts: 13634What did you pay for the four hand? Was thinking of doing it as well.
Originally Posted by Stvbrks6
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 16:37 #15599Senior Member

Posts: 194Ghosting.
Funny you said that, I was thinking she is mental or enjoy jerking peeps around. After the last postive review I said eff it and tried again. She responded super quick and thought everything would work out. Good text exchange and I asked what time she was available that night since she said to hook up. Then nothing. I am done with this one.
Originally Posted by Fh5295
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 15:05 #15598Senior Member

Posts: 25Hot but strange
Read this post and thought to myself, "love that body type, got to check it out. ".
She looks like the photos and has a rocking ass body. Skinny with big bolt ons.
I think she may be middle eastern, hard to pin down.
I don't know if I should say this but it's worth mentioning, she's bizarre. She is completely spaced the fuck out. I low key think she has autism. It kinda ruins everything. Her body can't make up for the abnormalities of her persona.
I won't repeat either. The HJ is pretty bad. She looks off in the distance. I asked her if she was alright and she said she was thinking about trying lobster for the first time to see what the fuss was about. Strange.
Originally Posted by Aliados
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 14:58 #15597Senior Member

Posts: 25Get the 4 hand
So I went based on this recommendation. May be the undersell of the century. They were phenomenal. I get a lot of massages and this was probably the best one.
1. They are hot. Not the girl in photos but pretty damn close.
2. They have the best energy ever. Feels like you're in the middle of a damn porno. They clearly know what they're doing and even described some techniques to me. It's all to make you have a good time.
3. They are reasonably priced. Did not nickel and dime. Did not hustle. Have a great performance for exactly what they said it would be.
Couldn't recommend enough. Badass. 10/10.
Originally Posted by Aliados
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 14:44 #15596Senior Member

Posts: 134This was my first time visiting her. I tried months ago but she blocked me and would not answer my calls or texts. She has a new number so I tried again. I believe I was just lucky this time, maybe not the next time I try. She's local to me so it's worth the try before I make long trips see others.
Originally Posted by RayPrince
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 13:47 #15595Senior Member

Posts: 214Dates
I'm be in town from the 18-23 of next month. I might be looking a tad early, but I also would like to know I've got something in the works. My last trip was a complete bust because I never got a solid contact among other reasons.
Originally Posted by Frankie14
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 10:58 #15594Senior Member

Posts: 417Funny, pessimistic but funny
That is funny. Most escorts probably feel that way. That's why it's good to have regulars. They generally tend to like you.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 10:33 #15593Senior Member

Posts: 67Them
Anyone have an them members account? If so, please DM me.
-
03-23-21 07:42 #15592Senior Member

Posts: 2351FYI, most if not all hookers hate their clients.
Originally Posted by RayPrince
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 07:11 #15591Senior Member

Posts: 129Delia
I've seen Delia a few times. There's plenty of info on her in the Non-AMP Massage thread. She's a body rub girl and FS is not an option. But she does a fun sensual rundown with HJ finish and she's super hot. I think her rates start at $140 for the half hour.
Originally Posted by Fh5295
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





