rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 847 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 347 747 797 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 897 947 ... LastLast
Results 12,691 to 12,705 of 18432
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5742

    Pretty sure she's a pro

    https://www.seeking.com/member/11b12...d-d116bc10e0d6

    Started talking to her got a phone number she was pretty blunt and to the point. Her amount was high for her looks and her approach she wanted 500. I usually just say ok then I negotiate it down in person or just say I only have so much. She also lived super close to me. So we started trying to arrange a date she refused to meet in woodbridge period which would have been perfect for me. She wanted to meet in Alexandria. I told her not driving 45 minutes away when we could legitimately meet closer she refused so I passed. I was only interested in her cause I liked her ass and she lived super close to me so figured it would kinda be a go to sb if it worked. Also pretty sure she's a semi pro. Maybe one of you guys will have better luck or even know her and could maybe tell me she's worth it.

  2. #5741
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy07  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Babyalizaa?

    She responded to my message stating she is very flexible and likes to make the arrangement soon. But for the first PPM arrangement, she wants to bring her friend Anna with her for safety reasons. Sounds similar to some of the threesome horror stories posted here by other users. Most likely thieves and catfishing. Please do let me know if any of you guys met her or have any further intel?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f0721...5-00a6621849fd
    Sounds like you're being appropriately cautious. I stay far, far away from any chick that wants to bring a friend. If she concerned about her safety she should meet you in a public place first. Or find a new pool of guys. Sounds like a scam to me brother, and her profile is brand new which in this case is at least a point of consideration.

  3. #5740

    Babyalizaa

    Any intel on Babyalizaa?

    She responded to my message stating she is very flexible and likes to make the arrangement soon. But for the first PPM arrangement, she wants to bring her friend Anna with her for safety reasons. Sounds similar to some of the threesome horror stories posted here by other users. Most likely thieves and catfishing. Please do let me know if any of you guys met her or have any further intel?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f0721...5-00a6621849fd

  4. #5739
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by LikItFun  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Molly? First reply included her number, sent a bunch of G-rated pics and seems to want to get something going fast.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...4-15b8093a798b

    Was going to meet this one, but she cancelled last minute. Nice to text with, seemed very GND.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/87116...9-3a6406f2fe60

    Real, DTF, but super quirky. Had a different profile about three years ago:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1909c...2-a186f9f90a7d

    Refuses to text to a "burner phone. " So, all of her potentials who use GV are automatically blocked. Her loss.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9b122...2-f0998d2eb3b9
    Fixed the link to Mollysosweet. Too bad she's a smoker: https://www.seeking.com/member/37d87...5-e0b3109a53a4.

  5. #5738
    Quote Originally Posted by LikItFun  [View Original Post]
    Refuses to text to a "burner phone. " So, all of her potentials who use GV are automatically blocked. Her loss.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9b122...2-f0998d2eb3b9
    How does she know if you're texting from a GV number? That's all I ever use, never had any issues with it.

  6. #5737
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadentme  [View Original Post]
    I"m thinking that she must know about this website, and read your post, because her page is already down.
    Her page still works for me.

  7. #5736

    Her page is still up

    Quote Originally Posted by Decadentme  [View Original Post]
    I"m thinking that she must know about this website, and read your post, because her page is already down.
    Try again or May be your profile is blocked by her.

  8. #5735

    Link works for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Decadentme  [View Original Post]
    I"m thinking that she must know about this website, and read your post, because her page is already down.
    It's not down, at least for me.

  9. #5734

    Mollyssosweet (and others)

    Anybody seen Molly? First reply included her number, sent a bunch of G-rated pics and seems to want to get something going fast.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...4-15b8093a798b

    Was going to meet this one, but she cancelled last minute. Nice to text with, seemed very GND.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/87116...9-3a6406f2fe60

    Real, DTF, but super quirky. Had a different profile about three years ago:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1909c...2-a186f9f90a7d

    Refuses to text to a "burner phone. " So, all of her potentials who use GV are automatically blocked. Her loss.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9b122...2-f0998d2eb3b9

  10. #5733

    Not down here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Decadentme  [View Original Post]
    I"m thinking that she must know about this website, and read your post, because her page is already down.
    Still chatting with her.

  11. #5732

    InstaThot

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Classyperfection.

    She said yes and then sends me her Instagram and says "I have a following and I'm very high maintaince". LOL, I unfortunately wished her the best of luck.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/2ba7a...b-126f128f90e8
    Dude, post the link to her insta.

  12. #5731

    Nope, still up

    Quote Originally Posted by Decadentme  [View Original Post]
    I"m thinking that she must know about this website, and read your post, because her page is already down.
    As of 4:14 pm on the 23rd. It's likely that Classyperfection blocked you. Speaking from experience, I myself have blocked girl's pages even when they haven't messaged me yet. Also, their page might populate in the lists of whatever your search parameters are set. But clicking on their page will still give you the usual error message. It's just Seeking's code being goofy at times.

  13. #5730
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadentme  [View Original Post]
    I"m thinking that she must know about this website, and read your post, because her page is already down.
    No it's not.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2ba7a...b-126f128f90e8

  14. #5729

    Still working for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Decadentme  [View Original Post]
    I"m thinking that she must know about this website, and read your post, because her page is already down.
    She could be a Kardashian stunt double.

  15. #5728

    She must know of this website

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Classyperfection.

    I've been trying to get this one's attention for months, finally got her to reply to one of my messages. Then it took another week or two of messaging to get her cell so we could text. Sent 2-3 text and finally got the convo started. Exchanged pics, her body is incredible. Got down to discussing ppm, I offered 400, she countered with 600, we finally settled in the middle for 500 (this chick is on my Mt Rushmore list so I was willing to go out my comfort zone a little to get a crack at it). I ask what that includes, she says everything but anal which seems pretty standard. I asked about her hosting, she says she can't. We'd need to get a hotel, so I asked if I spring for a hotel in DC how long can we hang out she says it's only sex for an hour, FML! I said you want than much plus for me to get a room for just an hour? She said yes and then sends me her Instagram and says "I have a following and I'm very high maintaince". LOL, I unfortunately wished her the best of luck. Not biting that bullet for just an hour no matter how hot she is.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2ba7a...b-126f128f90e8
    I"m thinking that she must know about this website, and read your post, because her page is already down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape