Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 843 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 343 743 793 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 893 943 ... LastLast
Results 12,631 to 12,645 of 18365
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5735
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy07  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Babyalizaa?

    She responded to my message stating she is very flexible and likes to make the arrangement soon. But for the first PPM arrangement, she wants to bring her friend Anna with her for safety reasons. Sounds similar to some of the threesome horror stories posted here by other users. Most likely thieves and catfishing. Please do let me know if any of you guys met her or have any further intel?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f0721...5-00a6621849fd
    Sounds like you're being appropriately cautious. I stay far, far away from any chick that wants to bring a friend. If she concerned about her safety she should meet you in a public place first. Or find a new pool of guys. Sounds like a scam to me brother, and her profile is brand new which in this case is at least a point of consideration.

  2. #5734

    Babyalizaa

    Any intel on Babyalizaa?

    She responded to my message stating she is very flexible and likes to make the arrangement soon. But for the first PPM arrangement, she wants to bring her friend Anna with her for safety reasons. Sounds similar to some of the threesome horror stories posted here by other users. Most likely thieves and catfishing. Please do let me know if any of you guys met her or have any further intel?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f0721...5-00a6621849fd

  3. #5733
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by LikItFun  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Molly? First reply included her number, sent a bunch of G-rated pics and seems to want to get something going fast.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...4-15b8093a798b

    Was going to meet this one, but she cancelled last minute. Nice to text with, seemed very GND.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/87116...9-3a6406f2fe60

    Real, DTF, but super quirky. Had a different profile about three years ago:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1909c...2-a186f9f90a7d

    Refuses to text to a "burner phone. " So, all of her potentials who use GV are automatically blocked. Her loss.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9b122...2-f0998d2eb3b9
    Fixed the link to Mollysosweet. Too bad she's a smoker: https://www.seeking.com/member/37d87...5-e0b3109a53a4.

  4. #5732
    Quote Originally Posted by LikItFun  [View Original Post]
    Refuses to text to a "burner phone. " So, all of her potentials who use GV are automatically blocked. Her loss.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9b122...2-f0998d2eb3b9
    How does she know if you're texting from a GV number? That's all I ever use, never had any issues with it.

  5. #5731
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadentme  [View Original Post]
    I"m thinking that she must know about this website, and read your post, because her page is already down.
    Her page still works for me.

  6. #5730

    Her page is still up

    Quote Originally Posted by Decadentme  [View Original Post]
    I"m thinking that she must know about this website, and read your post, because her page is already down.
    Try again or May be your profile is blocked by her.

  7. #5729

    Link works for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Decadentme  [View Original Post]
    I"m thinking that she must know about this website, and read your post, because her page is already down.
    It's not down, at least for me.

  8. #5728

    Mollyssosweet (and others)

    Anybody seen Molly? First reply included her number, sent a bunch of G-rated pics and seems to want to get something going fast.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...4-15b8093a798b

    Was going to meet this one, but she cancelled last minute. Nice to text with, seemed very GND.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/87116...9-3a6406f2fe60

    Real, DTF, but super quirky. Had a different profile about three years ago:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1909c...2-a186f9f90a7d

    Refuses to text to a "burner phone. " So, all of her potentials who use GV are automatically blocked. Her loss.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9b122...2-f0998d2eb3b9

  9. #5727

    Not down here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Decadentme  [View Original Post]
    I"m thinking that she must know about this website, and read your post, because her page is already down.
    Still chatting with her.

  10. #5726

    InstaThot

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Classyperfection.

    She said yes and then sends me her Instagram and says "I have a following and I'm very high maintaince". LOL, I unfortunately wished her the best of luck.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/2ba7a...b-126f128f90e8
    Dude, post the link to her insta.

  11. #5725

    Nope, still up

    Quote Originally Posted by Decadentme  [View Original Post]
    I"m thinking that she must know about this website, and read your post, because her page is already down.
    As of 4:14 pm on the 23rd. It's likely that Classyperfection blocked you. Speaking from experience, I myself have blocked girl's pages even when they haven't messaged me yet. Also, their page might populate in the lists of whatever your search parameters are set. But clicking on their page will still give you the usual error message. It's just Seeking's code being goofy at times.

  12. #5724
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadentme  [View Original Post]
    I"m thinking that she must know about this website, and read your post, because her page is already down.
    No it's not.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2ba7a...b-126f128f90e8

  13. #5723

    Still working for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Decadentme  [View Original Post]
    I"m thinking that she must know about this website, and read your post, because her page is already down.
    She could be a Kardashian stunt double.

  14. #5722

    She must know of this website

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Classyperfection.

    I've been trying to get this one's attention for months, finally got her to reply to one of my messages. Then it took another week or two of messaging to get her cell so we could text. Sent 2-3 text and finally got the convo started. Exchanged pics, her body is incredible. Got down to discussing ppm, I offered 400, she countered with 600, we finally settled in the middle for 500 (this chick is on my Mt Rushmore list so I was willing to go out my comfort zone a little to get a crack at it). I ask what that includes, she says everything but anal which seems pretty standard. I asked about her hosting, she says she can't. We'd need to get a hotel, so I asked if I spring for a hotel in DC how long can we hang out she says it's only sex for an hour, FML! I said you want than much plus for me to get a room for just an hour? She said yes and then sends me her Instagram and says "I have a following and I'm very high maintaince". LOL, I unfortunately wished her the best of luck. Not biting that bullet for just an hour no matter how hot she is.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2ba7a...b-126f128f90e8
    I"m thinking that she must know about this website, and read your post, because her page is already down.

  15. #5721

    Goodboy07 - your mailbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy07  [View Original Post]
    She is DTF and all. She told me the same $700 is the least she can accept. It kind of sounded like if you offer $700 you may be considered cheap and may get so so experience. If I were you, I will do $800 or just avoid. I guess she was spoiled by few super rich SD's she showed me some of her trip videos etc. I am pretty sure they are SD sponsored.

    Also I didn't find her smoking hot or DDG like her pictures. She looks pretty but nothing great or wow and surely not a DDG or above $600 in looks. After my lunch I felt she didn't deserve above $500 purely based on her looks (I have high expectations based on her pictures). Performance wise she may perform like a porn star based on the personal videos she sent. Her personal videos are bomb she knows what she is doing LOL.

    She reached out to me about meeting few times. I Passed for now. May visit if there are no other great options.
    You need to clear your mail box. Can't PM you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape