Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,461 to 11,475 of 26928
-
03-23-21 23:36 #15468Senior Member

Posts: 1382Eros Ads
Hey guys, does anyone even use Eros these days?
I had been mostly nonpro for years. But I am getting uncontrollably horny! LOL. Checking out all options, dusting off old contacts, etc.
-
03-23-21 22:42 #15467Senior Member

Posts: 80I follow her on Instagram, and when I saw the ad on Tryst it was like "wait a minute, I have seen those photos before. ".
Originally Posted by RusselJimmies
[View Original Post]
On the downside she only does photos in lingerie and bikini, she is really hot and I would pay if she opens an OnlyFans.
-
03-23-21 22:00 #15466Senior Member

Posts: 387Does anyone know which providers are the best with massages? (I don't want to do a parlor.).
(Tried one named Anna in Schaumburg but she doesn't respond).
-
03-23-21 21:48 #15465Senior Member

Posts: 142Karina Valentino
I last emailed her in June and she said she wasn't seeing clients. Has this now changed?
Originally Posted by Balkan75
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 20:11 #15464Regular Member

Posts: 21Kara
Hello all, long-time lurker, first time poster here. I was wondering if anyone knew what happened with Kara? She was just my type. But her "Skylar Gray" site is down and isn't responding to her emails.
Thank you!
-
03-23-21 19:20 #15463Senior Member

Posts: 70How did you figure this out? Did you reverse image search or you just know that model's pics?
Originally Posted by Tifoil
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 16:26 #15462Senior Member

Posts: 50Karina Valentino
Hey guys, does anyone has booked her trough her own website? Seniors knows who I'm talking about. She also raise the price but pictures looks different to me. https://www.karinavalentino.com/.
-
03-23-21 14:26 #15461Senior Member

Posts: 733No way the arms, torso, and those tits are on a 5 ft, 100 lb body. Unless she weighs 20 lbs below the waist.
Originally Posted by DavidDivad
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 11:31 #15460Senior Member

Posts: 166any intel on this one
-
03-23-21 11:05 #15459Senior Member

Posts: 71Oliviah K
Saw Oliviah K the other day and was really impressed. Total GFE (BBBJ / DATY / DFK / MSOG) and really accommodating. VERY reasonable rate (300/ hr or 350/1. 5 hr). Really classy and friendly woman who loves sex. Definitely worth a visit if you enjoy MILFs.
https://tryst.link/escort/oliviahk
-
03-23-21 10:30 #15458Senior Member

Posts: 1635As noted a few posts below, the pics are fake. Google the number and you'll see who it comes back to, it's not just WCC.
Originally Posted by RusselJimmies
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 09:48 #15457Senior Member

Posts: 80Lola Fox is fake
The photos that Lola Fox uses are form this girl that lives in Florida, don't get scammed my dudes.
https://www.instagram.com/madi.kat/?hl=es
-
03-23-21 03:14 #15456Senior Member

Posts: 1438Saying she is in a suite in Bridgeport brings up nothing but red flags for me.
Originally Posted by DrPepper2976
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 02:46 #15455Senior Member

Posts: 70Gorgeous if tru
Number leads back to WCG, if pics are real then I may have to TOFTT:
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
http://www.windycitycougars.com/phot...-773-765-4079/
Does anyone know if their verification process is easy or strict?
-
03-23-21 01:17 #15454Senior Member

Posts: 318I've also seen her ad for months now but no reports yet. If you do partake let us know, she looks very attractive. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DrPepper2976
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






