Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,861 to 13,875 of 32172
-
03-23-21 17:26 #18312Senior Member

Posts: 200Pretty sure that is referring to the one in SpringField as the one in Fairfax is legit and Chinese owned not KAMP.
Originally Posted by FloorHump422
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 13:30 #18311Senior Member

Posts: 281Is it in West Springfield or Fairfax?
Originally Posted by PilotAviator
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 13:15 #18310Senior Member

Posts: 427Edging as an art form
At Eastern Spa you will want to make an appointment for an hour massage (longer sessions available if you ask). Don't short change your time to relax.
If you are gentlemanly (no groping) and a bit patient, you will likely experience an excellent massage experience where 40% (or more) of the time is a pleasurable ending experience.
Eastern is a small KAMP usually only staffed by one lady (so appointments very much appreciated by everyone involved most days). No TS, and it is not a fancy place -- but it is clean.
Always be nice to the ladies.
PA.
-
03-23-21 11:58 #18309Senior Member

Posts: 467Maki
I know she has been reviewed once or twice on here. But, anyone else seen her?
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...a/9827614.html
-
03-23-21 08:05 #18308Senior Member

Posts: 418Candy has multiple profiles with fake photos but definitely legit. I have been seen here since she arrived several months ago. Great tits, and she has open menu, not just standard NOVA. You will just have to pay extra for that. Hard to determine for others what that price is but deal your cards with her. She is a great.
Originally Posted by AcesUp219
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 07:35 #18307Senior Member

Posts: 115Whenever I read something like that
I figure when they say real pictures, that they are right. The pictures are real, but they are not pictures of them. And Grand opening means it will be a 'grand' time! Masters of promotion they are. So if they want a picture from, find a picture similar to you and send it.
Originally Posted by SuzhiLang
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 22:16 #18306Senior Member

Posts: 648I agree with you. My experience was much like yours. I posted a few weeks ago that I probably saw a stand in.
Originally Posted by BrudaHthdc
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 21:21 #18305Senior Member

Posts: 200It is funny that her post said "No send pictures, there are real pictures only, we don't send any pictures, do not ask for", but I figure that pic is too good to be true.
Originally Posted by AcesUp219
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 15:13 #18304Senior Member

Posts: 30Candy is legit. Huge boobs, fake pics, but she didn't used tp use fake ones. Very pretty. Standard nova.
Originally Posted by InSearch69
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 11:45 #18303Regular Member

Posts: 2She is legit, saw her last week. Great massage!
Originally Posted by InSearch69
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 11:22 #18302Senior Member

Posts: 206Candy
That's candy with the big tits ad with a fake pic. She had the no pain no gain slogan in her title.
Originally Posted by Adam2238
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 09:56 #18301Senior Member

Posts: 51LOL. Yes I met his acquaintance.
Originally Posted by Mustang946
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 09:51 #18300Senior Member

Posts: 258Charley Tuna. Old commercial.
Originally Posted by BahhumBug
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 09:14 #18299Senior Member

Posts: 51Yea I had that. Its OK, but like I said I need a little more sensuality or excitement during the release. Need a woman to call me a big boy, even though I'm not. LOL.
Originally Posted by SuzhiLang
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 06:19 #18298Senior Member

Posts: 119Jane
She sounds like the old provider Ms. Virginia. Although with a limited menu, she was very popular.
Originally Posted by BahhumBug
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





