Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 926 of 2145 FirstFirst ... 426 826 876 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 976 1026 1426 1926 ... LastLast
Results 13,876 to 13,890 of 32172
Come and Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #18297

    Got Lucky With Seven

    Was returning home from a trip and was excited to see Jennifer my ATF. She gives me a great massage from head to toes with a creme massage on my feet. It feels so good. She on occasion will walk on my back. Today's visit was true to form. Table showier, with extra cleaning in all the nice areas. Back in room everything was extra special. Don't expect anything beyond a NOVA which is okay with me when I see Jennifer. See is very special. Her assistant Annie has always been of interest and I don't believe she will disappoint. I understand she has a regular customer who brings her flowers and comes to see Annie from Virginia Beach. So I expect her to be a real treat. Nice body and legs.

  2. #18296

    Candy

    Broke down and finally went to visit candy who's been talked about on here a lot recently. Went for an hour $. 2 house fee. She opens the door in a sexy lingerie with her big teddies pouring out the top. Leads me to the room which I liked a lot. Well lit so you can see how sexy and beautiful she is. Massage table was way more comfortable than most, especially the hole where your head sits, which I loved. Music was more modern than most which I liked as well. Massage was amazing, she's really good which is rare when providers look as good as her. She's was easy to talk to and has good English so the on and off chat was nice. Upon the flip she made it known YMMV for sure, so for a $ I was able to play with her teddies. Finished in a Russian style which was amaaazing.

    By now I didn't care but she had hopped in the shower, came back for another 5 minutes of massage and then let me shower alone and that's it. Shorted slightly on the hour which I noticed half way down the road since my mind was still on her body haha.

    Might repeat to try more, def worth a one time visit for anyone.

  3. #18295
    Quote Originally Posted by GripNSip  [View Original Post]
    It's the same person, but she's been complaining about losing business to the other independents some of which also call themselves candy so I guess she's had to resort to playing the same games. I will say this tho her massage is top notch and she also doesn't need the fake pics she's quite attractive in person.
    New to the site and area! For someone like Candy with elevated rates, what is a good tipping policy for a standard nova? I've been to places where the tip and that rate was baked in (not saying I wouldn't tip extra, as a tip can go a very long way). Thanks!

  4. #18294

    Hanna at Sun?

    I recently sought to visit Penny or Kim at Sun. Neither were available, however the MMS noted two others, one built similarly to Penny according to her. Does anyone have experience with Hanna?

  5. #18293

    Penny

    I recently visited Penny at Sun. Delightful experience. She's thick, but not fat, approximately 5'4" and I'd estimate Ds and they're natural. . 8 house, no tip discussed up front, NoVA is doable. I suspect YMMV on extras and I got good mileage. I tipped $ over house and had a delightful time. Trusted members feel free to PM.

  6. #18292

    Eastern Fairfax

    Although still Chinese, I believe the Eastern in Fairfax may have changed hands, since both Susan and the other larger technician do standard NOVA and high quality massage. It is 60 for the hour plus tip.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuzhiLang  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure that is referring to the one in SpringField as the one in Fairfax is legit and Chinese owned not KAMP.

  7. #18291

    Too many sweets in the Thai candy store

    Quote Originally Posted by Galleon  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what's going on with her ads, she used to post her pictures. Assuming the person behind this ad is the same Candy I saw a couple weeks ago, great massage and nuru is fun, you may get offered more if she likes you, again assuming this is the same person.
    It's the same person, but she's been complaining about losing business to the other independents some of which also call themselves candy so I guess she's had to resort to playing the same games. I will say this tho her massage is top notch and she also doesn't need the fake pics she's quite attractive in person.

  8. #18290
    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    That one looks totally fake. Toftt, if she is real, I will definitely have to see her!
    Not sure what's going on with her ads, she used to post her pictures. Assuming the person behind this ad is the same Candy I saw a couple weeks ago, great massage and nuru is fun, you may get offered more if she likes you, again assuming this is the same person.

  9. #18289
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzhiLang  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure that is referring to the one in SpringField as the one in Fairfax is legit and Chinese owned not KAMP.
    Thanks! Appreciate the reply.

  10. #18288
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzhiLang  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure that is referring to the one in SpringField as the one in Fairfax is legit and Chinese owned not KAMP.
    I thought the place in West Springfield was Chinese? Because of the price structure, 50 for 30 minutes and 70 for an hour, Korean places never charge those rates in northern VA.

  11. #18287
    Quote Originally Posted by FloorHump422  [View Original Post]
    Is it in West Springfield or Fairfax?
    Pretty sure that is referring to the one in SpringField as the one in Fairfax is legit and Chinese owned not KAMP.

  12. #18286
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAviator  [View Original Post]
    At Eastern Spa you will want to make an appointment for an hour massage (longer sessions available if you ask). Don't short change your time to relax.

    If you are gentlemanly (no groping) and a bit patient, you will likely experience an excellent massage experience where 40% (or more) of the time is a pleasurable ending experience.

    Eastern is a small KAMP usually only staffed by one lady (so appointments very much appreciated by everyone involved most days). No TS, and it is not a fancy place -- but it is clean.

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.
    Is it in West Springfield or Fairfax?

  13. #18285

    Edging as an art form

    At Eastern Spa you will want to make an appointment for an hour massage (longer sessions available if you ask). Don't short change your time to relax.

    If you are gentlemanly (no groping) and a bit patient, you will likely experience an excellent massage experience where 40% (or more) of the time is a pleasurable ending experience.

    Eastern is a small KAMP usually only staffed by one lady (so appointments very much appreciated by everyone involved most days). No TS, and it is not a fancy place -- but it is clean.

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

  14. #18284

    Maki

    I know she has been reviewed once or twice on here. But, anyone else seen her?

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...a/9827614.html

  15. #18283
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesUp219  [View Original Post]
    Candy is legit. Huge boobs, fake pics, but she didn't used tp use fake ones. Very pretty. Standard nova.
    Candy has multiple profiles with fake photos but definitely legit. I have been seen here since she arrived several months ago. Great tits, and she has open menu, not just standard NOVA. You will just have to pay extra for that. Hard to determine for others what that price is but deal your cards with her. She is a great.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape