Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 10406
-
03-24-21 16:49 #4211Senior Member

Posts: 35Harder
I tried this a few years ago and got way more bites then. It seems.
Like prices and expectations have gone way up. A lot more profiles that seem guarded. Maybe I have to work on my game!
-
03-24-21 00:15 #4210Senior Member

Posts: 123Sweet Sugar
She used some of the same pics in her private photos.
Originally Posted by RockChalk
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 00:08 #4209Senior Member

Posts: 286Daddy's Home!
https://images.seeking.com/prod/phot...4617ae1_2x.jpg
Originally Posted by FlashLidar
[View Original Post]
That is hilarious! I have THAT SAME SHIRT! I like to wear it to all of my Meet & Greets to let them know "DADDY" has arrived! I think it shows off my "keg" midsection nicely...was really tough to find in a 2XL!
Flash, all of the pics for "Sweet Sugar" are different than the "Pink Sparkles" profile, how do you know it is the same girl?
-
03-24-21 00:01 #4208Regular Member

Posts: 5Taylorluvvv0
Has anyone seen her.
https://www.seeking.com/member/2287b...b-74967156f96f
-
03-23-21 18:16 #4207Senior Member

Posts: 123Bimbofication
LOL. SA will probably not be ok with that.
Originally Posted by Jims2321
[View Original Post]
I ended up passing on Impressm3. Way too GPS and high maintenance. Bish wants someone who will spoil her rotten and thinks that 1 k ppm is charity work.
-
03-23-21 16:39 #4206Senior Member

Posts: 123Avoid! This is the same girl, new profile Sweet_Sugarxo21
https://www.seeking.com/member/0ec90...f-17f40539e1f2
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
She's back!
-
03-23-21 15:13 #4205Senior Member

Posts: 123So true! Avoid Pink_Sparkles_XoXo!
She just went batshit crazy when I told her that I was moving on. She started blowing up my phone and made up some nasty claim and threatened to stalk me at my home and work if I didn't pay her for the rest of the month. LOL. Word to the wise: always use a burner and never give out your personal info. Luckily I gave her a fake first name, blocked her and switched my burner number.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 14:47 #4204Senior Member

Posts: 333Wonder if that would fly with Seeking in your looking for section. 'Looking for a girl into bimbofication.'
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 14:35 #4203Senior Member

Posts: 1019Ahhhh. I remember when Webbhoes introduced her to us. Fat little cumdumpster.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
I guess she likes guys with big dicks. Who knew?
-
03-23-21 13:04 #4202Senior Member

Posts: 34Meet and Greet
Oh I meant $300 ppm for the actual arrangement. I didn't know people pay for the initial meet and greet date:
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 13:03 #4201Senior Member

Posts: 257Avoid!!
Avoid this one at all cost! If you walk away from her, she will threaten you like never before. There's a reason she changes profiles every month.
Originally Posted by FlashLidar
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 12:54 #4200Senior Member

Posts: 31Pink_Sparkles_XoXo
Damnzo she already deactivated her account brah.
Originally Posted by FlashLidar
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 12:50 #4199Senior Member

Posts: 31First Meet IRL
I flex a bit on ppm depending on how I view their hotness. LOL. Would never pay for a m&g, though. Maybe for travel but only once we meet.
Originally Posted by JomBoy123
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 12:02 #4198Senior Member

Posts: 906Meet and Greets
I'd never pay $300 for an M&G. That is just outrageous.
Originally Posted by JomBoy123
[View Original Post]
A lot of guys here won't pay anything for an M&G. That is reasonable enough although I'm usually okay for paying $50 or so for a first time meeting.
-
03-23-21 12:02 #4197I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Jass is now Jojobebe90
She is now jojobebe90.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/36770...7-a4900520081f
Everything bareback.










Reply With Quote





