Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,861 to 13,875 of 32178
-
03-24-21 16:24 #18318Senior Member

Posts: 52Penny
I recently visited Penny at Sun. Delightful experience. She's thick, but not fat, approximately 5'4" and I'd estimate Ds and they're natural. . 8 house, no tip discussed up front, NoVA is doable. I suspect YMMV on extras and I got good mileage. I tipped $ over house and had a delightful time. Trusted members feel free to PM.
-
03-24-21 11:37 #18317Senior Member

Posts: 377Eastern Fairfax
Although still Chinese, I believe the Eastern in Fairfax may have changed hands, since both Susan and the other larger technician do standard NOVA and high quality massage. It is 60 for the hour plus tip.
Originally Posted by SuzhiLang
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 10:06 #18316Senior Member

Posts: 477Too many sweets in the Thai candy store
It's the same person, but she's been complaining about losing business to the other independents some of which also call themselves candy so I guess she's had to resort to playing the same games. I will say this tho her massage is top notch and she also doesn't need the fake pics she's quite attractive in person.
Originally Posted by Galleon
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 00:06 #18315Senior Member

Posts: 104Not sure what's going on with her ads, she used to post her pictures. Assuming the person behind this ad is the same Candy I saw a couple weeks ago, great massage and nuru is fun, you may get offered more if she likes you, again assuming this is the same person.
Originally Posted by InSearch69
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 23:55 #18314Senior Member

Posts: 281Thanks! Appreciate the reply.
Originally Posted by SuzhiLang
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 21:29 #18313Senior Member

Posts: 912I thought the place in West Springfield was Chinese? Because of the price structure, 50 for 30 minutes and 70 for an hour, Korean places never charge those rates in northern VA.
Originally Posted by SuzhiLang
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 17:26 #18312Senior Member

Posts: 200Pretty sure that is referring to the one in SpringField as the one in Fairfax is legit and Chinese owned not KAMP.
Originally Posted by FloorHump422
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 13:30 #18311Senior Member

Posts: 281Is it in West Springfield or Fairfax?
Originally Posted by PilotAviator
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 13:15 #18310Senior Member

Posts: 427Edging as an art form
At Eastern Spa you will want to make an appointment for an hour massage (longer sessions available if you ask). Don't short change your time to relax.
If you are gentlemanly (no groping) and a bit patient, you will likely experience an excellent massage experience where 40% (or more) of the time is a pleasurable ending experience.
Eastern is a small KAMP usually only staffed by one lady (so appointments very much appreciated by everyone involved most days). No TS, and it is not a fancy place -- but it is clean.
Always be nice to the ladies.
PA.
-
03-23-21 11:58 #18309Senior Member

Posts: 467Maki
I know she has been reviewed once or twice on here. But, anyone else seen her?
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...a/9827614.html
-
03-23-21 08:05 #18308Senior Member

Posts: 418Candy has multiple profiles with fake photos but definitely legit. I have been seen here since she arrived several months ago. Great tits, and she has open menu, not just standard NOVA. You will just have to pay extra for that. Hard to determine for others what that price is but deal your cards with her. She is a great.
Originally Posted by AcesUp219
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 07:35 #18307Senior Member

Posts: 115Whenever I read something like that
I figure when they say real pictures, that they are right. The pictures are real, but they are not pictures of them. And Grand opening means it will be a 'grand' time! Masters of promotion they are. So if they want a picture from, find a picture similar to you and send it.
Originally Posted by SuzhiLang
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 22:16 #18306Senior Member

Posts: 648I agree with you. My experience was much like yours. I posted a few weeks ago that I probably saw a stand in.
Originally Posted by BrudaHthdc
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 21:21 #18305Senior Member

Posts: 200It is funny that her post said "No send pictures, there are real pictures only, we don't send any pictures, do not ask for", but I figure that pic is too good to be true.
Originally Posted by AcesUp219
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 15:13 #18304Senior Member

Posts: 30Candy is legit. Huge boobs, fake pics, but she didn't used tp use fake ones. Very pretty. Standard nova.
Originally Posted by InSearch69
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





