Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,761 to 17,775 of 30806
-
03-23-21 23:37 #13046Senior Member

Posts: 136#Me Too
I too was ghosted by her just this morning. Started with a typical two text system. Then when I arrived at her incall it got weird. There are 2 parts to the incall she was staying at, and the address she gave me pinpointed which part she was staying in. When I point it out to her, she basically accused me of being the police. I thought I had persuaded her to still see me because she told me she was coming right down to let me in. 25 minutes and a couple calls / text later I never heard back from her.
Originally Posted by Builder0718
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 21:34 #13045Regular Member

Posts: 3Alexis
Anyone have her number? The ad says to call the number mentioned at the top, but it's missing a digit. No response from the actual number attached to the post.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/60067203/#.
-
03-23-21 20:15 #13044Senior Member

Posts: 33Mona Lisa
After being ghosted twice. I decided to try one last time. Was able to finally meet her today. Hhr 120. She is thinner than pics but is def her. She looked exhausted. No personality, no small talk, no interaction. Only offered CBJ and doggy. Room.
Clean and no smell but def would not repeat nor refer. BTW I'm not some ugly, fat, old dude so it's not a YMMV. Skip.
This one. She posts for capital blvd mixed https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/60062447/.
-
03-23-21 18:32 #13043Senior Member

Posts: 578Deposit scam
Typical scam. Setup a time and what not then they want that 'deposit' to 'make sure you're serious' Little girl please. Avoid.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/60086873/
-
03-23-21 18:19 #13042Senior Member

Posts: 304Marie 69
https://tryst.link/escort/marie69
Has anyone had luck reaching out to her in the past week or so? I emailed her, and after reading up the previous posts, was respectful about addressing her as Marie, and not some fancy nickname. Haven't had any replies. She has been active on her twitter recently so I'm not sure if it's just me, or if she hasn't replied to anyone.
-
03-23-21 10:35 #13041Senior Member

Posts: 53Alexxa
Finally got the chance to see Alexxa after being ghosted several time. She looks great with her make up on but her body does have a lot of sores. Dream was good with LFK and BBBJ, mish, cg and k9. Great experience for the admission if you can overlook her body sores and the beat up motel she is in.
-
03-23-21 10:24 #13040Senior Member

Posts: 1711Drove out to see Cooper yesterday. Was by the airport, where seconds ago she told me to go, then silence. Never even made the "I fell asleep" excuse hours later. WTF is that? Anyway, she's still on the list because she looks like a hot time: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/931849497978.
-
03-23-21 09:49 #13039Regular Member

Posts: 18Connected with her yesterday afternoon and had exactly same experience you listed above. Good provider, stated that she's going to be around through Thursday and I wouldn't be surprised if she extend her stay even further. Treat her well folks, few good providers in the area and I am finally back at the hobby after a 4 years break from hobby LOL.
Originally Posted by DyckTreyc
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 09:16 #13038Senior Member

Posts: 329DEPOSIT? That's a hell no from the start.
Originally Posted by ImNotThatGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 08:32 #13037Senior Member

Posts: 25Aubrey
Saw her this weekend, similar to other reports. Great set of tits on her and not a clock-watcher $. 5 for the hhr but was there for closer to 45 minutes.
-
03-23-21 00:20 #13036Senior Member

Posts: 32Regular member
Any possibility share her contact info with regular member?
Originally Posted by TarHeelFan
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 21:09 #13035Senior Member

Posts: 720Scams or Legit
Stay away!
Originally Posted by AlexWalter25
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 21:07 #13034Senior Member

Posts: 93Melanie
Try out the BJ Special. You only have put a deposit of $27.50 with her. Also love the fact that she located in North Hills and Garner. Must be hanging out at both Targets.
Originally Posted by AlexWalter25
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 20:34 #13033Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Go with your first impulse. Why would you even think you wouldn't get ripped off?
Originally Posted by AlexWalter25
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 19:56 #13032Regular Member

Posts: 19Scams or legit
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...t/942978499752
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...c/607130930601
Usually I ignore deposits but I'm hoping someone can vouch for them. Or are they fake?











Reply With Quote





