Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 246 of 492 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 296 346 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 7375
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3700
    Quote Originally Posted by SureWood2  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....d/364105211050

    Seems pretty suspicious, anyone attempted?
    $15 and cashapp up front. Definite scam.

    Never pay in advance. They have no reason to see you once you give up the money.

  2. #3699

    Double team or join your party

    Looking to snag a pretty one a double team PM me. 30 year old built white male here. Don't know any of the girls yet so you would have to snag one.

  3. #3698
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547
    Quote Originally Posted by SureWood2  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....d/364105211050

    Seems pretty suspicious, anyone attempted?
    Let me tell you this. I will have my Asian friend who is not an escort sign on skip the game and have you talk to her to verify she's real and then send her $50 deposit just so you can wash you going to meet her. She will tell you it's not a scam and the deposit is only to make sure you not LE, and not a time waster.

  4. #3697

    Best head?

    Haven't gotten a really good BJ in a long time last person I saw was Ana in hartford a few months ago. Just looking for someone who can give a rough deep sloppy BJ to a thick cock if anyone has recommendations.

  5. #3696

    Cashapp Asian

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....d/364105211050

    Seems pretty suspicious, anyone attempted?

  6. #3695

    Trina

    Quote Originally Posted by BeFriends  [View Original Post]
    She has been advertising a lot lately. Anyone know quality of service and/or safety of incall?

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/8tastytrinashosting-in-chicope/383934889967
    Lackluster, kinda just laid there.

  7. #3694

    Tasty Trina

    She has been advertising a lot lately. Anyone know quality of service and/or safety of incall?

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/8tastytrinashosting-in-chicope/383934889967
    Last edited by BeFriends; 03-23-21 at 07:38. Reason: forgot link

  8. #3693

    Holyoke Decent legit

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....m/623586754666

    Has a good phone call and text chat with this Holyoke Girl. She's pretty new provider. Seems legit so far.

    She has an apartment in Holyoke area. Her flowers seemed pricey for a weekend. She said call on weekdays for specials.

  9. #3692

    Mature MILF

    Normally I don't go for anything like this, but yesterday I gave it a shot. Not the age range I like and I prefer more pictures but what the heck. Went to West Service Rd. Texted for room # and she calls with the number. Voice sounded used and a smoker voice. Went to the room and went in. Asks right away that I should feel her tits. She was wearing a sweatshirt, shirt and an under wire bra. Asks for money and I said it was in the car. Starts talking about needing the money for the room, and wouldn't stop talking. Based on looks alone not worth a QV 80. Price should be more like 30 in a discount, broken items aisle. Ads are in Hartford & Springfield.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....s/756526028722

  10. #3691

    The power of the panda

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....p/707859584196

    Whatever the fuck that means, this girl is a ripoff. Stay away.

  11. #3690

    Utr

    Anyone have any contact with Alex or her sister lately? I've seen them but suddenly crickets. I wonder if the demons are back. I would suspect that may be the case.

  12. #3689

    Sounds like

    a phrase from a fortune cookie.

    Quote Originally Posted by XxxPorn  [View Original Post]
    Trouble is provider that has ripped off other people.

  13. #3688
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave0331  [View Original Post]
    What does mean. I'm learning This escort thing.
    Trouble is provider that has ripped off other people.

  14. #3687

    Chicopee / springfield area

    Looking for a new provider. My utr gal has decided to retire and started a union job. So if anyone has a decent provider that does outs to the area. Pm me please. Tyia.

  15. #3686

    Alicia

    Saw Alicia a week or so ago in the Forest park area. The place was a dump and it was up 3 flights of stairs. This was my first time visiting her, but she seemed to have a prego belly going on. But like I said, it was my first time seeing her. BBBJ was ok, and she seemed to get into it, but overall it was just meh. I'd repeat in a pinch but there's better out there.

    Stay safe, Foooo.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/995673557046

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape