Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Renew at Renewal
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #166
    Senior Member


    Posts: 233

    Covid

    Does it make sense to do this hobby now that Covid is out there forever, mutating, evolving, through additional gain-of-function research and Darwinian evolution into worse forms?

    Is it worth making it with a babe to die?

    Methinks not.

    ROMAN.

  2. #165
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDiver  [View Original Post]
    She definitely visited OC in the past, but I have no clue whether she's BBFS. Only mentioned her as the only mother / daughter team that I know.
    Copy that. Your mistake was to respond to Trolls. Don't hold your breath as far as receiving the so-called Finder's Fee. That dude can't even afford to pay the $25 release fee at Hx.

    Maybe he will pay you in Monopoly Money.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    TinyMisty. She does not provide bareback, and I have never heard of her visiting the OC.
    Quote Originally Posted by HookerHunter  [View Original Post]
    Crap, there goes another hope LOL.
    Still had a great time with her in Green Valley with CFS, awesome sloppy BBBJ, 69, DATY, and this chick is super tiny. No tits at all. But she was engaged, and she even let me wash and soap her up in my bathroom before we started. She does go to Cali rarely, but it is always way up north, like in the Milpitas or Petaluma area, not SoCal.

    The problem is the Trolls just post whatever the F comes to their mind at the moment, then asks for info on sisters or whatever in the BB Forum of the OC, when there are more relevant forums for their shit. TinyMisty belongs in the LV Escort Forum, not here.

    Stop paying mind to the Trolls and their out-of-reach fantasies good grief.

  3. #164
    Not to defend the asshole, but some of the massage places employ UPCHARGE tactic that piss alot of guys of. I'm Asian (my bottom half is black) myself and many a time I do want to go out to my truck and return to those places. To be on the news.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meshugga  [View Original Post]
    It's really sad. These ladies are just looking to make a living like anybody else. That guy's an asshole and I hope he rots in hell.

  4. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by PlutoKiller  [View Original Post]
    Is it just coincidence that both you and PeteMalloy (in a HX club) posted a mini review on the same day about Robyn or is 1+1=2?
    LOL, keep on dreaming! First, I'm not in as many clubs as I used to be cause I deleted my handle awhile back. Got a new fresh car (handle) and only in 5 clubs instead of the 35 I used to be in.

    Just happen to be a coinidence I posted about her same day.

    Just makes me laugh and laugh!

  5. #162
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by PlutoKiller  [View Original Post]
    Is it just coincidence that both you and PeteMalloy (in a HX club) posted a mini review on the same day about Robyn or is 1+1=2?
    Pete Malloy is a well known HX pimp. So are you saying Hapa dude is a pimp? Lmao.

  6. #161

    RobynBee

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Saw her she is gnd looks flip chick.

    Her tits are big but very squishy and her tummy is squishy as well. She ain't fat more chubby but if she keep eating she going to be thicker!

    She loves daty and gets into dfk also loves to suck di*k!

    She is a one and done for me but her pussy does get juicy wet if ya stimulate it just right.
    Is it just coincidence that both you and PeteMalloy (in a HX club) posted a mini review on the same day about Robyn or is 1+1=2?

  7. #160

    Sad

    It's really sad. These ladies are just looking to make a living like anybody else. That guy's an asshole and I hope he rots in hell.

  8. #159

  9. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by ElonMusk  [View Original Post]
    Nah you guys out here defending high rates are just a bunch of simps. These hookers aren't smart enough to process economics. It's literally the bookers taking advantage of the situation.
    Beg to differ with you and agree to disagree Simpleton.

    Here's one that's independent that I've been seeing for almost a year now every month or so. Last time was a late Valentines surprise couple days after. Always been something or another for no creampie for this guy but not this time. She started to allow greek as well at least with myself. So if $100 for an overnight yes a bill 1 Franklin is too high then you don't understand economics. Oh yeah the go to booker been using for over a decade is really taking advantage by at most increased $40 for HR session but only the topshelf ones, mostly stayed same with few went up $20 HR in the same decade of time been seeing the girls offered But then again I need not apply I'm minimum 1 HR typically 2 HRs+ if not overnight so get better rates regardless.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210313-211506_Voice.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210313-211945_Voice.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210313-212103_Voice.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210313-205536_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210313-205333_Gallery.jpg‎  


  10. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by ElonMusk  [View Original Post]
    Nah you guys out here defending high rates are just a bunch of simps. These hookers aren't smart enough to process economics. It's literally the bookers taking advantage of the situation.
    Have you considered just not paying the rates while also not bitching about it? Pussy isn't food bro, you can literally just not pay for it and, I don't know, get a GF?

  11. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanxxx  [View Original Post]
    Not dumb just a simpleton.

    Basic economics. By your notion gas here in LA should be below $2 a GAL.
    Nah you guys out here defending high rates are just a bunch of simps. These hookers aren't smart enough to process economics. It's literally the bookers taking advantage of the situation.

  12. #155
    Quote Originally Posted by BJojo  [View Original Post]
    Again. ! You said: Questionable past with multiple handles, expelled from a club, etc. Who gives a rip Mr. White Knight! You say these.

    Things as if it's some kinda revelation, or it's the first of it's kind. Plenty of folks have had more than one handle, expelled from a.

    Club, etc. Personally, I don't comment on girl / guy beef because it's not that serious. And most important, I don't put hoe's before bro's.
    Oh dang, is this guy Bjojo (fatfukk) from HX? If it is then all his derogatory posts make sense, dude has serious issues with providers, and judges them as if they were his daughters. He needs therapy. Guy got blasted by Victoria back in the day for being a hypocrite. If a lady seen more than a few fellas he calls them nasty and high volume. Yet he bones who he wants. Straight fool.

  13. #154

    Bjojo

    Quote Originally Posted by BJojo  [View Original Post]
    Ok Sir! I was not referring to you as a WK! But I'll close this out with you. I'm always amazed with how many guys are over-protective of an ESCORT!! Now I respect any lady that I've seen, I don't take advantage, tender the agreed upon $$, etc. But I will speak truthful about an encounter, good or bad. But for the life of me. I'll never understand way dudes over-protect a lady that is shared by 100's, 1000's of other dudes. Because I really believe ladies have MUCH less loyalty to dudes, than the opposite. As long as dudes are providing the $$, their loyalty is 10000% focused there. AND ONLY THERE! Now when you leave! There are 15 appointments awaiting. !!
    Bruh. You bone these women then you like trash talking the number of dudes who bone them. Like your on both sides of it brush. How come you see them, say you respect them, then judge them for boning other dudes. You might as well go and find a virgin in Asia, marry her then you won't be getting at the ladies body count. In reality brush your disgusted with yourself for mongering. ,and taking it out on the ladies. You got some issues brush. No I am not a white knight, just speaking facts. I can care less about these hoeskies, but I don't talk sheet either.

  14. #153

    At OCpyro- why you so mad?

    Quote Originally Posted by OCpyro  [View Original Post]
    He's a shill that came over from HX. He literally states "tell her Ben sent you" in one report. Just a cheap ass, white knight trying to get a discount.
    Bro- happy New Year! No shill or WK here FAM! Just keeping it 100- as far as being cheap- I never haggle with the ladies regarding their rates- I always do a GFE hour- with my ladies-.

    I'm from HX. As Ben. Franklin4 u- no shill acct there nor here- just was spreading the gospel about this true GFE provider- now if you got anything to add about the lady- please do- got my attention bro-.

    Semperfi.

    Ben.

  15. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardAppleby  [View Original Post]
    She's on HX as cute-kiki.

    Not sure why the OP of that review felt compelled to paste it in 20 different threads.

    Kiki is nice. Keeping it real, 7's across the board is more accurate. Maybe OP is in love.
    He's a shill that came over from HX. He literally states "tell her Ben sent you" in one report. Just a cheap ass, white knight trying to get a discount.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape