Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18308

    Whenever I read something like that

    Quote Originally Posted by SuzhiLang  [View Original Post]
    It is funny that her post said "No send pictures, there are real pictures only, we don't send any pictures, do not ask for", but I figure that pic is too good to be true.
    I figure when they say real pictures, that they are right. The pictures are real, but they are not pictures of them. And Grand opening means it will be a 'grand' time! Masters of promotion they are. So if they want a picture from, find a picture similar to you and send it.

  2. #18307
    Quote Originally Posted by BrudaHthdc  [View Original Post]
    Based on the various experiences of other board members. I'm beginning to believe that there's more than one provider using said ad and number. Because it's apparent that there are two noticeably different experiences. One experience being BBBJ, DATY, and massage and the other being only removing the top for the same price.
    I agree with you. My experience was much like yours. I posted a few weeks ago that I probably saw a stand in.

  3. #18306
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesUp219  [View Original Post]
    Candy is legit. Huge boobs, fake pics, but she didn't used tp use fake ones. Very pretty. Standard nova.
    It is funny that her post said "No send pictures, there are real pictures only, we don't send any pictures, do not ask for", but I figure that pic is too good to be true.

  4. #18305
    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    That one looks totally fake. Toftt, if she is real, I will definitely have to see her!
    Candy is legit. Huge boobs, fake pics, but she didn't used tp use fake ones. Very pretty. Standard nova.

  5. #18304
    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    That one looks totally fake. Toftt, if she is real, I will definitely have to see her!
    She is legit, saw her last week. Great massage!

  6. #18303

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam2238  [View Original Post]
    https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/ty...r/9830400.html

    It's hard to decipher old posts when girls keep coming here with the name Candy LOL. Has anyone seen this Candy? I know there used to be a candy with big teddies but I believe she's gone, there's another one active now who really isn't that attractive and this one who looks too good to be true. Any info would be appreciated.
    That's candy with the big tits ad with a fake pic. She had the no pain no gain slogan in her title.

  7. #18302
    LOL. Yes I met his acquaintance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang946  [View Original Post]
    Charley Tuna. Old commercial.

  8. #18301
    Quote Originally Posted by BahhumBug  [View Original Post]
    Nope. Who is is Charley?
    Charley Tuna. Old commercial.

  9. #18300
    Yea I had that. Its OK, but like I said I need a little more sensuality or excitement during the release. Need a woman to call me a big boy, even though I'm not. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuzhiLang  [View Original Post]
    I heard that Jane has unique Nova technique, which includes extensive edging and teasing. Did you experience that?

  10. #18299

    Jane

    She sounds like the old provider Ms. Virginia. Although with a limited menu, she was very popular.

    Quote Originally Posted by BahhumBug  [View Original Post]
    Jane has been reviewed a number of times on the forum. I've seen her a couple of times and my review will be similar to the others.

    She gives a above-average, CMT level massage at $100/ hour, which also includes a standard NOVA. A good package at the price point, especially with a lot of providers upselling for just the NOVA nowadays.

    Her NOVA is a little disappointing for me. She doesn't allow any roaming and won't take anything off, which is disappointing because she is cute and has great body. Even just a hand cupping the bottom would help (she stretches you during the massage and I always grad a handful of ass during that time and she doesn't mind). The last time I saw her I was able to bust. I just need a little bit more stimulation / excitement (visualization, OTC, dirty talk, etc) for the rockets to blast off.

    NOVA withstanding Jane's massage skills are top notch and I'll be seeing her again for that alone.

  11. #18298
    Quote Originally Posted by BahhumBug  [View Original Post]
    Jane has been reviewed a number of times on the forum. I've seen her a couple of times and my review will be similar to the others.

    She gives a above-average, CMT level massage at $100/ hour, which also includes a standard NOVA. A good package at the price point, especially with a lot of providers upselling for just the NOVA nowadays.

    Her NOVA is a little disappointing for me. She doesn't allow any roaming and won't take anything off, which is disappointing because she is cute and has great body. Even just a hand cupping the bottom would help (she stretches you during the massage and I always grad a handful of ass during that time and she doesn't mind). The last time I saw her I was able to bust. I just need a little bit more stimulation / excitement (visualization, OTC, dirty talk, etc) for the rockets to blast off.

    NOVA withstanding Jane's massage skills are top notch and I'll be seeing her again for that alone.
    I heard that Jane has unique Nova technique, which includes extensive edging and teasing. Did you experience that?

  12. #18297

    Hitton

    Anyone have any info on Hitton: https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../9688967.html? She's been advertising for at least a year, but haven't seen anything here or other sites.

  13. #18296

    Jane Bus Spa

    Jane has been reviewed a number of times on the forum. I've seen her a couple of times and my review will be similar to the others.

    She gives a above-average, CMT level massage at $100/ hour, which also includes a standard NOVA. A good package at the price point, especially with a lot of providers upselling for just the NOVA nowadays.

    Her NOVA is a little disappointing for me. She doesn't allow any roaming and won't take anything off, which is disappointing because she is cute and has great body. Even just a hand cupping the bottom would help (she stretches you during the massage and I always grad a handful of ass during that time and she doesn't mind). The last time I saw her I was able to bust. I just need a little bit more stimulation / excitement (visualization, OTC, dirty talk, etc) for the rockets to blast off.

    NOVA withstanding Jane's massage skills are top notch and I'll be seeing her again for that alone.

  14. #18295

    Candy

    That one looks totally fake. Toftt, if she is real, I will definitely have to see her!

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam2238  [View Original Post]
    https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/ty...r/9830400.html

    It's hard to decipher old posts when girls keep coming here with the name Candy LOL. Has anyone seen this Candy? I know there used to be a candy with big teddies but I believe she's gone, there's another one active now who really isn't that attractive and this one who looks too good to be true. Any info would be appreciated.

  15. #18294
    Nope. Who is is Charley?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang946  [View Original Post]
    Did Charley send you?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape