Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,761 to 17,775 of 30812
-
03-23-21 18:19 #13052Senior Member

Posts: 304Marie 69
https://tryst.link/escort/marie69
Has anyone had luck reaching out to her in the past week or so? I emailed her, and after reading up the previous posts, was respectful about addressing her as Marie, and not some fancy nickname. Haven't had any replies. She has been active on her twitter recently so I'm not sure if it's just me, or if she hasn't replied to anyone.
-
03-23-21 10:35 #13051Senior Member

Posts: 53Alexxa
Finally got the chance to see Alexxa after being ghosted several time. She looks great with her make up on but her body does have a lot of sores. Dream was good with LFK and BBBJ, mish, cg and k9. Great experience for the admission if you can overlook her body sores and the beat up motel she is in.
-
03-23-21 10:24 #13050Senior Member

Posts: 1710Drove out to see Cooper yesterday. Was by the airport, where seconds ago she told me to go, then silence. Never even made the "I fell asleep" excuse hours later. WTF is that? Anyway, she's still on the list because she looks like a hot time: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/931849497978.
-
03-23-21 09:49 #13049Regular Member

Posts: 18Connected with her yesterday afternoon and had exactly same experience you listed above. Good provider, stated that she's going to be around through Thursday and I wouldn't be surprised if she extend her stay even further. Treat her well folks, few good providers in the area and I am finally back at the hobby after a 4 years break from hobby LOL.
Originally Posted by DyckTreyc
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 09:16 #13048Senior Member

Posts: 329DEPOSIT? That's a hell no from the start.
Originally Posted by ImNotThatGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 08:32 #13047Senior Member

Posts: 25Aubrey
Saw her this weekend, similar to other reports. Great set of tits on her and not a clock-watcher $. 5 for the hhr but was there for closer to 45 minutes.
-
03-23-21 00:20 #13046Senior Member

Posts: 32Regular member
Any possibility share her contact info with regular member?
Originally Posted by TarHeelFan
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 21:09 #13045Senior Member

Posts: 720Scams or Legit
Stay away!
Originally Posted by AlexWalter25
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 21:07 #13044Senior Member

Posts: 93Melanie
Try out the BJ Special. You only have put a deposit of $27.50 with her. Also love the fact that she located in North Hills and Garner. Must be hanging out at both Targets.
Originally Posted by AlexWalter25
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 20:34 #13043Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Go with your first impulse. Why would you even think you wouldn't get ripped off?
Originally Posted by AlexWalter25
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 19:56 #13042Regular Member

Posts: 19Scams or legit
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...t/942978499752
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...c/607130930601
Usually I ignore deposits but I'm hoping someone can vouch for them. Or are they fake?
-
03-22-21 18:56 #13041Regular Member

Posts: 12Same
I tried to see her as well. She replied back the next day. Then waited another 8 hours on the next reply.
Originally Posted by MrMayhem23
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 18:19 #13040Senior Member

Posts: 44Text
We exchanged text she responded slow at first then she picked up the pace she told me was in the shower when I initially text.
Originally Posted by Sam2050
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 17:45 #13039Senior Member

Posts: 214I contacted her a few weeks ago. But when she told me where she was staying I passed. She gave me huge attitude when I told her I don't go off new bern. I've never had a provider be so rude to me. I would avoid her at all costs.
Originally Posted by DevonLonely79
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 16:58 #13038Senior Member

Posts: 43Same, I have her snap, I tried to set up a meeting but got one word replies, seems like she's going thru some stuff lately.
Originally Posted by MrMayhem23
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






