Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 578 of 980 FirstFirst ... 78 478 528 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 628 678 ... LastLast
Results 8,656 to 8,670 of 14686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6031

    Athena


  2. #6030
    Quote Originally Posted by NevauMind  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice HH visit with this one today. Definitely the girl in the pics. Amazing view from the rear with her tight ass. BBBJ, CFS started DS ended in miss and took a good pounding with sexy little whimpers. Wet and tight. She claims to be new to the game and seems to be unjaded thus far. Nice girl, easy on the eyes as well. I will repeat. $100 for the HH and a damn good time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/60080741/
    Just talked to her. She's looking for a ride to new hotel. Please, someone help her. I can't today.

  3. #6029

    Audi

    Had a nice HH visit with this one today. Definitely the girl in the pics. Amazing view from the rear with her tight ass. BBBJ, CFS started DS ended in miss and took a good pounding with sexy little whimpers. Wet and tight. She claims to be new to the game and seems to be unjaded thus far. Nice girl, easy on the eyes as well. I will repeat. $100 for the HH and a damn good time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/60080741/

  4. #6028

    Arris solid MILF performance

    Quote Originally Posted by BenJamming  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/60023420/

    Any recent encounters with this one?

    PM is fine. Thank You!
    Perfect residential, safe neighborhood. Located in west Pinellas but easy access. She lives in a very clean residential home.

    Corner lot. My last visit was 3-4 months ago. BBBJ, DATY, slipped on the cover and pounded away. You will have a good.

    Time. I left a Franklin as the donation. She has specials. Go for it!

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/60023420/ 813-906-9703.

  5. #6027
    So are these two connected.

    1) https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/59720337/#.

    2)https://www.wfla.com/news/local-news...st-pete-hotel/.

    Almost took a chance last week, no mention of doubles or anything else going on, fucking scary to think about being there wrong time. Prob my first post, Lurked way to long. Cheers.

  6. #6026

    BWA Crystal's new ad outed one of the guys

    Going on the assumption the dude isn't aware. Case its any of you guys here probably be good idea to reach out if that is the case.

    Search 727-XXX-2270, not sure if ok to post link due to dudes pic in it.

  7. #6025

    Arris

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/60023420/

    Any recent encounters with this one?

    PM is fine. Thank You!

  8. #6024

    Christy

    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    Looks tempting. Plenty of pics, local phone, ads for a few weeks.

    Any experiences? Used to go by Christy, doubles with Annie? (in phone archives because earlier logging of possibilities).

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/60032210/

    Thanks in advance.
    I have no personal experience with her but she and Kittie did hang out together for a short time last year. Then, some thug BF and other Dudes got between them and they parted ways. My understanding was that it was not amicable. But, with these girls and their guys everthing is one big party one minute, then mortal enemies the next (usually over drugs), then they kiss and make up or form new drug-based allegiances. Christy, unlike Kittie, was everything covered, top to bottom. Held no interest for me.

    They all know each other and party together so I'm sure Christy and Annie and Kittie offered doubles.

  9. #6023

    Well. Into each life. Rain must fall.

    I guess that's off the table now. Thank you for the update.

    Noted this is very common theme with the younger providers. Any ideas on what ripple in the space time continuum caused this?

    Not like you'll get CV from a BJ. .

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    She confirmed CBJ only so hard pass for me.

  10. #6022

    How did they find me in Vegas?

    You may enjoy this report I posted under St Pete stupid stuff.

  11. #6021
    She's got some photos in there with Kitty. By association, I'd say she's legit. As to how good, I can't say.

    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    Looks tempting. Plenty of pics, local phone, ads for a few weeks.

    Any experiences? Used to go by Christy, doubles with Annie? (in phone archives because earlier logging of possibilities).

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/60032210/

    Thanks in advance.

  12. #6020
    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    Looks tempting. Plenty of pics, local phone, ads for a few weeks.

    Any experiences? Used to go by Christy, doubles with Annie? (in phone archives because earlier logging of possibilities).

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/60032210/

    Thanks in advance.
    She confirmed CBJ only so hard pass for me.

  13. #6019

    Krissie. Anyone?

    Looks tempting. Plenty of pics, local phone, ads for a few weeks.

    Any experiences? Used to go by Christy, doubles with Annie? (in phone archives because earlier logging of possibilities).

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/60032210/

    Thanks in advance.

  14. #6018

    Alivia

    Has anyone experienced Greek with this one? It's available per older LC posts.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/60038846/

  15. #6017

    Backdoor Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by HENinja  [View Original Post]
    I'll never see this girl again after the experience I had with her. First experience I had was great to be honest but had to wait a hour in the parking lot for her to get back to the hotel that she told me she was already there but will say was worth the wait. Second time total shit show. Go to motel on 4th pay her she starts getting ready she tells me she has to go run it to the front desk to pay for the room she comes back a few minutes later motel manager comes back and says no visitors and she gives me a address down the street tells me to go there and she will be there in 10 she says to just go up to the door and they will let you in. I said fuck that and waited outside and told her it not going inside till she gets there. 10 minutes waiting a older lady comes out screaming and these jacked up tatted guys start coming over to help her that are her neighbors. I told her she said to come over here and the issue is with her not me but don't worry I'm leaving not trying to cause any problems. I text Becky back she doesn't respond for a hour and then says she was there the whole time which is complete bs and she would make it up to me next time. I gave her the benefit of the doubt still and tried to meet up with her the next day I already paid and she said I would have to pay again as I did see her naked as she went in to the shower to get ready. Wowwww. She can go fuck herself. Wasted about 3 hours of my time, stole $100, and almost got me jumped.
    If you can get her to concentrate on the date, like we are doing this right NOW, she can be a good time. You got to be firm with her or she will roll over you, especially if she is partying hard. If you try to be a "nice guy" and accomodating, you will lose. I'm not saying you have to act like a jackass with her, but you better be prepared to man up and be firm. If you do, she'll do you right. If you don't, she'll play you and rip you off. Do NOT pay her up front. You totally lose any leverage with her. If she balks at that, be prepared to walk away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape