Thread: Lear
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 122
-
10-02-21 10:35 #17Senior Member

Posts: 62Bbfs
Do you have to show these chicks recent test results to get BBFS?? And do they show their recent test results too??
-
10-02-21 02:16 #16Regular Member

Posts: 4Back in the game
Whats up mongers! I'm back in the game after a brief hiatus and just recently heard about this place lears. I've frequented Indys for a while but would like to try this place. I texted them but got no response. Anybody know how the introduction process works for them?
-
07-28-21 01:28 #15Senior Member

Posts: 333Nicole Vancouver.
Originally Posted by Nsugen
[View Original Post]
Anyways there seems to a lack of talent at Lears recently. And with a recent influx of Japanese girls, they need to recruit better & hotter girls.
-
07-27-21 01:17 #14Senior Member

Posts: 91Agreed
Jay had another chick that was a lesbian too. Completely forgot her name. Tatted white chick who looked kinda like Roxy. Nice lady, but knowing she's only really turned on by women left me deflated. It felt like she was breaking the fourth wall.
Originally Posted by BigD212
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 12:39 #13Senior Member

Posts: 45Au contrare
I saw Ruby last year and she was quite happy to earn her extra "C" note. Very enthusiastic session.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
I just don't like paying bona fide lesbians to fuck me. If they are really only into girls that takes the fun out of it for me. Ruby was very proud to tell me that she never once was with a guy that wasnt paying her. I think she lost her "virginity" at Jay's after some sort of bidding process. Anyone recall that?
-
07-24-21 23:21 #12Senior Member

Posts: 333Ruby is not BBFS friendly. Brand is BBFS friendly though.
Originally Posted by Nsugen
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 02:03 #11Senior Member

Posts: 91BBFS list
So I know Danielle, Bebe, Polly, and Baylee are good with BBFS. Maybe Ruby Rose too. Anybody else I'm missing?
And I've seen Nomi once before. She's all right. I don't remember that session being anything fantastic, but she did well enough for me. Only thing I remember is that even though she's a little hard of hearing, she enjoyed my moans because she could feel the "vibrations" from the noise. I also remember her being pretty tall.
-
07-24-21 01:51 #10Senior Member

Posts: 91I wonder why sometimes. My guess. Either they're stealing money from Jay or they decide this lifestyle ain't for them.
Originally Posted by NYPlayboy
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 12:22 #9Senior Member

Posts: 247Nomi
Anyone have any info on Nomi?
She's on the schedule today.
Thanks.
-
06-20-21 21:07 #8Senior Member

Posts: 339Visiting
Hey guys,
Happened onto this thread. I'll be in town next week. Is lear still up and running? If so, can I get a website?
Thanks!!
-
04-17-21 23:30 #7Regular Member

Posts: 6I saw her too. But she got scrubbed off the same day. Guess it didn't work out.
Originally Posted by NYPlayboy
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-21 22:58 #6Senior Member

Posts: 1404Polly
Saw Polly again and she looks little worse for wear. Covid took a toll on her figure, and even she admitted she needed to get back into shape. Dropped 2 loads in her with no complains.
-
03-23-21 11:59 #5Senior Member

Posts: 63I saw her posted yesterday as well. A tatted up Suicide Girls chick, but didn't seem to last long. I've seen that happen a couple times, when they'll post someone new on LT and I'll be tempted to try them out but waiting for a review first and by the next day they're not listed anymore. But I guess that's just part of the game.
Originally Posted by Slinky77
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 09:37 #4Senior Member

Posts: 247Ari?
Scouted the entire Lear site, didn't see anyone by that name. Only new girl on the schedule as of now is Cuban Lola.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 14:11 #3Senior Member

Posts: 1404Ari mayhem
Holy cow this new girl looks hot! Out of LA though, so wonder how she performs. I can't see her today and Jay says to call tomorrow to book her then. Anyone can see her toda and check if she'll let us inseminate all her holes?
-
09-16-20 22:50
Regular Member











Reply With Quote






