Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 928 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 428 828 878 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 978 1028 1428 1928 ... LastLast
Results 13,906 to 13,920 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19331

    Possible Uncle LEO Tiffany

    I contacted Tiffany in the link below. She gave me an address for an apt in Burlington of NKY. She asked me to verify with a face pic. I refused and asked her for one. She declined and still agreed to meet. Once I got there I parked and check out the parking lot. Immediately after a white truck backed in next to me. The man was wearing some kind of uniform that was navy in color and had a flag on the sleeve. I immediately left and stopped at a nearby gas station. The truck followed me to the gas station and pulled by me. Once it went by it returned to the apartment complex and parked near the entrance. I also noticed a white Ford SUV parked in a nearby bank parking lot with someone sitting in it. The bank had been closed for at least an hour. I told Tiffany and she of course had no idea.

    I decided to wait a few hours and return. Once I returned I parked in a spot facing her apt building. I texted her and told her I could come back for our appointment. She responded immediately and told me that was fine. I text her I would be there in 15 minutes even though I was sitting in the parking lot. A few minutes later I saw an officer walk down the steps. I immediately left.

    Of course to each their own but wanted to share for my fellow mongers. Be safe out there.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/60045344/#.

  2. #19330
    Senior Member


    Posts: 351
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboycdt  [View Original Post]
    Met a girl on kik, says she's in Goshen. Hesitant to pull the trigger. Anyone have any luck on kik? Anyone know fangirl that goes by Erica on the east side. Dark hair, nice big tits.
    I might. Send me a PM with her Kik.

  3. #19329
    Quote Originally Posted by DiverManAk  [View Original Post]
    Indicated out of Blue Ash QI. Sent me current pic. Didn't save. Defiantly tall and thin. A user type of body. But looked good. Just not willing to go without some prior reviews info.

    So anyone with experience? PM me or post.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/60020226/
    Several pictures posted with none of them smiling to show teeth or lack of. One face picture looks like cheecks sunk in. Usually a sign of missing teeth.

  4. #19328

    Keep post-covid hope alive

    I have noticed but most have no traceable history or my sleuthing is no good although one I saw has an ECCIE and Private Delights account. I'll report back.

    Smooth Sailing.

    Quote Originally Posted by BaldSanta  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one noticing a lot of new providers advertising on LC lately. They also seem to look a lot better than what advertising before.

  5. #19327

    Short term poster

    She does look nice. She's only been posting for about 2 weeks on LC it appears. TOFTT. We'll expect a report by EOD Friday.

    Smooth Sailing.

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverManAk  [View Original Post]
    Indicated out of Blue Ash QI. Sent me current pic. Didn't save. Defiantly tall and thin. A user type of body. But looked good. Just not willing to go without some prior reviews info.

    So anyone with experience? PM me or post.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/60020226/

  6. #19326

    Reverse phone lookup

    I need some help guys. I know there at least two free reverse phone # search databases besides USPHONEBook, I just can't remember them. Anybody know what I'm talking about?

    TYIA.

  7. #19325

    Kik Goshen

    Met a girl on kik, says she's in Goshen. Hesitant to pull the trigger. Anyone have any luck on kik? Anyone know fangirl that goes by Erica on the east side. Dark hair, nice big tits.

  8. #19324

    KitKat

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverManAk  [View Original Post]
    Indicated out of Blue Ash QI. Sent me current pic. Didn't save. Defiantly tall and thin. A user type of body. But looked good. Just not willing to go without some prior reviews info.

    So anyone with experience? PM me or post.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/60020226/
    Saw her a when she was here about a year ago. Absolutely no complaints and safe. I would have no reason not to repeat except that I have my regular girl. Standard acronyms apply and fully satisfactory but not memorably stellar. That is usually how it is for me though on any first visit and she was a one and done. Not her fault though. It was a timing issue for me, then she disappeared.

  9. #19323

    KitKat

    Indicated out of Blue Ash QI. Sent me current pic. Didn't save. Defiantly tall and thin. A user type of body. But looked good. Just not willing to go without some prior reviews info.

    So anyone with experience? PM me or post.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/60020226/

    Quote Originally Posted by IFeelGood  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, no reviews on the board and no reviews on LC, Call. And them. Did she happen to say where in the Incall was (RRI?

  10. #19322

    Lola reviews and this rip off artist.

    The reviews you found for lola are not for this one now calling herself lola. She rips everyone off. Sorry you had to go through that. As mentioned below she changes her name often. Last time I saw her advertising she claimed to be the backdoor queen. More like ripoff queen.

  11. #19321

    KitKat

    She was around a while ago but within the last year.

    I only recall one or two reviews but not the name. Nothing great but nothing horrible if memory serves.

    The pictures show a decline though. Thinner, more gaunt and definitely sallow.

    Quote Originally Posted by IFeelGood  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, no reviews on the board and no reviews on LC, Call. And them. Did she happen to say where in the Incall was (RRI?

  12. #19320

    KitKat

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverManAk  [View Original Post]
    Haven't played for a while but this one had my interest. Tall and thin. But can't find any info on her. So hesitant. Her communications has been decent. Incall out of Blue Ash.

    Any info appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/60020226/
    Interesting, no reviews on the board and no reviews on LC, Call. And them. Did she happen to say where in the Incall was (RRI?

  13. #19319
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    I for one wish these newbies DON'T get a chance to see Brookee, because that would mean she's successfully left the business, and found a way to live life without having to suck cock for a living. I like Brookee. She's sweet, and charming, and is actually a pretty cool person. It's because I like her that I wish she gets the needed resources to enable her stay away from this business.
    Can't argue with that! I saw her a few times when she was on the wagon and had a good time with a sweetheart. However at that time she told me guys would complain that she was more fun when she was drinking. I always thought that sucked. Who would wish that for someone.

    Hope she is happy and well.

  14. #19318

    Brookee

    Finally hooked up with Brooke again, same sweet girl, Has some extra weight but I think she looks better.

  15. #19317

    New providers.

    Am I the only one noticing a lot of new providers advertising on LC lately. They also seem to look a lot better than what advertising before.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape