Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 581 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 631 681 1081 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,715 of 19290
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10590

    Sandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Quagmire77  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had luck getting her to respond in the last two weeks? Sent her maybe 5 messages and not a single response. It seems worse than normal around here lately. Tried contacting 13 girls this weekend. 7 never responded, 2 gave me their incall location at 95 and 192 then ghosted when I showed, 2 responded and set a date for an outcall then never showed or responded, 1 set a date then called to cancel. After 4 days of trying other girls I gave Sandy a call and she was able to stop by for a half hour. If anyone talks to Lacey tell her to answer her damn messages.
    Who's sandy?

  2. #10589

    Lazy Lacey

    Has anyone had luck getting her to respond in the last two weeks? Sent her maybe 5 messages and not a single response. It seems worse than normal around here lately. Tried contacting 13 girls this weekend. 7 never responded, 2 gave me their incall location at 95 and 192 then ghosted when I showed, 2 responded and set a date for an outcall then never showed or responded, 1 set a date then called to cancel. After 4 days of trying other girls I gave Sandy a call and she was able to stop by for a half hour. If anyone talks to Lacey tell her to answer her damn messages.

  3. #10588

    Link for Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Brutis  [View Original Post]
    Link for Heather??
    Here you go: https://adultsearch.com/florida/coco...scorts/2153482.

  4. #10587

    Daty?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister1978  [View Original Post]
    Having trouble finding any reports and was curious. Ofcourse you can always PM if youd like. Thanks fellas.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...i/465276205822
    Quote Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight  [View Original Post]
    She's legit and a cool lady. Delicious DATY, great BBBJ, no greek.
    DATY? I'm reasonably certain I could not bring myself to do that! Oh well, definitely a "to each, his own" kinda thing!

  5. #10586

    Bbw Layla titusville

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister1978  [View Original Post]
    Having trouble finding any reports and was curious. Ofcourse you can always PM if youd like. Thanks fellas.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...i/465276205822
    She's legit and a cool lady. Delicious DATY, great BBBJ, no greek.

  6. #10585

    Has anyone seen this bbw in titusville?

    Having trouble finding any reports and was curious. Ofcourse you can always PM if youd like. Thanks fellas.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...i/465276205822

  7. #10584

    Bree

    That's Bree. She's cute and provides excellent service. She lives with her chubby lesbian lover Shay. I had a session with the two of them a year ago. It was awesome, but Bree will provide more service to us guys. The two live in a run down place in Melbourne. It was a real pig sty, dirty clothes, clutter and trash everywhere. An earlier post from January said that Bree is pregnant and showing. Good Luck. Have a good time and don't forget to report.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/857418913464

    Quote Originally Posted by BakhtsFan  [View Original Post]
    Is Tryst more reliable as most of the rates are way up there?

    Anyone got thoughts on this one?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/857418913464

  8. #10583

    2 ?s

    Is Tryst more reliable as most of the rates are way up there?

    Anyone got thoughts on this one?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/857418913464

  9. #10582

    Headache Relief

    Anyone seen this one or have a name that I can search on? I tried "Headache" and "Relief" and only find posts for the BBW Laurie / Lauren in Cocoa.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/506035247834

  10. #10581

    Teanna and more

    Teanna has never been all that reliable but for a while she was doing pretty well. She has moved in with her boyfriend, and she has an older sugar daddy helping out also, so I expect her availability and reliability will be even more limited. With regard to donation structure, I do believe you get what you pay for to a point. Many of the lower priced girls are one step above living on the street and have long criminal histories, lots of drama, candy habits, and are less attractive. There are of course exceptions. But I find that by moving up a little in fee structure, the result is a more attractive girl with fewer of the above-mentioned issues. They likely have a more "normal" life and are also less desperate. Having said that, you need to be happy with what happens on the date so to each his own.

    HH.

  11. #10580

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by JDog6977  [View Original Post]
    Just caught this one on stg, anyone got any reviews.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/919586042347
    Your not paying attention, read the forum so you know the signs of fake adds, that one hade many especially the pics, just about 0% chance your going to get a girl like that on stg.

  12. #10579

    The number is good

    Quote Originally Posted by FunForABit  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen the girl who posts fun with a cutie. We've met a couple times great provider. Can't seen to get ahold of her was told my a fellow monger said I could get ahold of her on 3217XXX004. Does anybody know if that is a good number for her.
    She posted today.

  13. #10578
    Quote Originally Posted by feckless  [View Original Post]
    To each his own. But I'm siding with 'don't PAY THEIR GPS Rates' grp. I'm sure there are plenty ho have the money and don't care about burning it, but the long term effect hurts EVERYONE.

    I tried to see Teanna twice --once before her "I have a life and only schedule hours in advance' manifesto last fall, and once after. Both times I got a 'sure, hat time' reply, only to have her go silent.

    Both of those were at her 'old' rates --she was getting 100 qq /140 hh /200 hr. Then she gets a GPS attitude, starts demanding several hours advance notice and responses in a specified format or she won't reply, AND wants 200 hh /300 HR. Did her p*ssy get THAT much better over the course of 3-4 mos? She was pricey at 140 hh, but at least worth considering. The SUpply-demand comment also makes some sense-damn covid crushed the local market--lots of mongers, incl me, decided Death Trumps P*ssy and took a few mos off. And the providers may have thought the same or just decided the market was too small / slow and moved on. Throw in a SH! TLOAD of fakes on STG and the demise of the The USA Classifieds and there arent that many optiosn--and that has to be driving some of this GPS nonsense.

    BTW, I believe Honey-who used to DBL with Teanna is still at the 100/140 hh /200 rate structure--and I preferred her looks to Teanna.

    F1.
    Great perspective an I couldn't agree more!

  14. #10577

    Anyone seen this beauty

    Just caught this one on stg, anyone got any reviews.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/919586042347

  15. #10576

    Teanna, rates, etc.

    There seems to be a trend that the girls in high demand are upping the hourly rate to $300 as the crackheads girls are getting $200, kudos for their business acumen. I've seen Teanna, Andrea and Della and will say that they are all quality, non-sketchy, sexy girls. The problem I have with Andrea and her sister Della is the CBJ, non-GFE, on pop for $300. That doesn't satisfy my itch. Teanna is a much more sensual dream bordering on PSE, BBBJ, toys, DFK but still only on pop. Each monger has his idea what he must get for the coin. The massage parlors in Orlando are the best buy in my book and a threesome can be had.

    Just one pervs opinion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape