Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18304
    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    That one looks totally fake. Toftt, if she is real, I will definitely have to see her!
    She is legit, saw her last week. Great massage!

  2. #18303

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam2238  [View Original Post]
    https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/ty...r/9830400.html

    It's hard to decipher old posts when girls keep coming here with the name Candy LOL. Has anyone seen this Candy? I know there used to be a candy with big teddies but I believe she's gone, there's another one active now who really isn't that attractive and this one who looks too good to be true. Any info would be appreciated.
    That's candy with the big tits ad with a fake pic. She had the no pain no gain slogan in her title.

  3. #18302
    LOL. Yes I met his acquaintance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang946  [View Original Post]
    Charley Tuna. Old commercial.

  4. #18301
    Quote Originally Posted by BahhumBug  [View Original Post]
    Nope. Who is is Charley?
    Charley Tuna. Old commercial.

  5. #18300
    Yea I had that. Its OK, but like I said I need a little more sensuality or excitement during the release. Need a woman to call me a big boy, even though I'm not. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuzhiLang  [View Original Post]
    I heard that Jane has unique Nova technique, which includes extensive edging and teasing. Did you experience that?

  6. #18299

    Jane

    She sounds like the old provider Ms. Virginia. Although with a limited menu, she was very popular.

    Quote Originally Posted by BahhumBug  [View Original Post]
    Jane has been reviewed a number of times on the forum. I've seen her a couple of times and my review will be similar to the others.

    She gives a above-average, CMT level massage at $100/ hour, which also includes a standard NOVA. A good package at the price point, especially with a lot of providers upselling for just the NOVA nowadays.

    Her NOVA is a little disappointing for me. She doesn't allow any roaming and won't take anything off, which is disappointing because she is cute and has great body. Even just a hand cupping the bottom would help (she stretches you during the massage and I always grad a handful of ass during that time and she doesn't mind). The last time I saw her I was able to bust. I just need a little bit more stimulation / excitement (visualization, OTC, dirty talk, etc) for the rockets to blast off.

    NOVA withstanding Jane's massage skills are top notch and I'll be seeing her again for that alone.

  7. #18298
    Quote Originally Posted by BahhumBug  [View Original Post]
    Jane has been reviewed a number of times on the forum. I've seen her a couple of times and my review will be similar to the others.

    She gives a above-average, CMT level massage at $100/ hour, which also includes a standard NOVA. A good package at the price point, especially with a lot of providers upselling for just the NOVA nowadays.

    Her NOVA is a little disappointing for me. She doesn't allow any roaming and won't take anything off, which is disappointing because she is cute and has great body. Even just a hand cupping the bottom would help (she stretches you during the massage and I always grad a handful of ass during that time and she doesn't mind). The last time I saw her I was able to bust. I just need a little bit more stimulation / excitement (visualization, OTC, dirty talk, etc) for the rockets to blast off.

    NOVA withstanding Jane's massage skills are top notch and I'll be seeing her again for that alone.
    I heard that Jane has unique Nova technique, which includes extensive edging and teasing. Did you experience that?

  8. #18297

    Hitton

    Anyone have any info on Hitton: https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../9688967.html? She's been advertising for at least a year, but haven't seen anything here or other sites.

  9. #18296

    Jane Bus Spa

    Jane has been reviewed a number of times on the forum. I've seen her a couple of times and my review will be similar to the others.

    She gives a above-average, CMT level massage at $100/ hour, which also includes a standard NOVA. A good package at the price point, especially with a lot of providers upselling for just the NOVA nowadays.

    Her NOVA is a little disappointing for me. She doesn't allow any roaming and won't take anything off, which is disappointing because she is cute and has great body. Even just a hand cupping the bottom would help (she stretches you during the massage and I always grad a handful of ass during that time and she doesn't mind). The last time I saw her I was able to bust. I just need a little bit more stimulation / excitement (visualization, OTC, dirty talk, etc) for the rockets to blast off.

    NOVA withstanding Jane's massage skills are top notch and I'll be seeing her again for that alone.

  10. #18295

    Candy

    That one looks totally fake. Toftt, if she is real, I will definitely have to see her!

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam2238  [View Original Post]
    https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/ty...r/9830400.html

    It's hard to decipher old posts when girls keep coming here with the name Candy LOL. Has anyone seen this Candy? I know there used to be a candy with big teddies but I believe she's gone, there's another one active now who really isn't that attractive and this one who looks too good to be true. Any info would be appreciated.

  11. #18294
    Nope. Who is is Charley?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang946  [View Original Post]
    Did Charley send you?

  12. #18293
    Quote Originally Posted by BahhumBug  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Lola at DT, $120 for 30 min. She was a little bit heavier than her pictures would suggest. Tatas were big, but weren't as nice pictured too. Anyway had some FIV action during the PV. After releasing, I got a whiff of something funky, sniffed my fingers, and they smelled like straight tuna. Gross. Had to get up and wash my hands, and bounced shortly after. Was probably in and out in 20 minutes (had to wait in the ride about 10 minutes after my scheduled dream time for the ok).
    Did Charley send you?

  13. #18292
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinopole  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure this is a naive question, but what does "PV" mean?
    A tap on the abbreviations button above and scrolling down to PV will give you your information.

  14. #18291

    More than one Cherry to the number?

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvMonger  [View Original Post]
    YMMV. I saw her again recently and this time was better than the prior. BBBJ, FIV and extended DATY which made her real real happy. No upsell, will repeat often. Not sure if FS is available but I will find out!
    Based on the various experiences of other board members. I'm beginning to believe that there's more than one provider using said ad and number. Because it's apparent that there are two noticeably different experiences. One experience being BBBJ, DATY, and massage and the other being only removing the top for the same price.

  15. #18290

    Candy

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/ty...r/9830400.html

    It's hard to decipher old posts when girls keep coming here with the name Candy LOL. Has anyone seen this Candy? I know there used to be a candy with big teddies but I believe she's gone, there's another one active now who really isn't that attractive and this one who looks too good to be true. Any info would be appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape