Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 772 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 272 672 722 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 822 872 1272 ... LastLast
Results 11,566 to 11,580 of 25036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13471

    Pricilla (Marcella)

    I finally got to see the infamous Marcella. This girl is so gorgeous, I think she might be the prettiest in the game here in the ocean state. She is probably the best I've had in this hobby, unfortunately I've never been able to dream of Mandy so I can't compare to that. She smelled, tasted great. It was pretty much all inclusive. No restrictions were made to me although I'm not aure about greek. BBBJ, daty, cfs. She was perfect. Cannot wait to see again. Will probably be my go to for a while. I went in knowing that it was her and not Pricilla since she does use her number. Pricilla is gorgeous but I prefer all natural. Pricilla is out of the game as confirmed by Marcella.

  2. #13470
    Quote Originally Posted by LookOutKid  [View Original Post]
    Long story short I have never read a positive review about her it, just don't do it.
    That's too bad, just what I'm looking for. Still new to this, thanks for the heads up.

  3. #13469

    Frankie

    She's a cute redhead from pawtucket (not the rob one) which is a shame because she is attractive. Little thick but I wouldn't call her fat. Cute face. Clean place. Otherwise I would have become a regular.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Idk who's Frankie but if she's someone tbat keep bitching like that about men. I don't think I will ever want to text someone like that.

  4. #13468

    WWhat119: Spanish hotline

    Quote Originally Posted by Wwhat119  [View Original Post]
    Hey Maestro. I sent you a Pm back, did you get my message. Let me know. I hope it got through, if not I'll send it again just let me know.
    Yup got it, and I texted them in spanish but never heard back. Will try again.

  5. #13467

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreetProv  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback on Carmella? Scam or legit?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/carmella...vidence-107221
    Long story short I have never read a positive review about her it, just don't do it.

  6. #13466
    Quote Originally Posted by Obiqq  [View Original Post]
    I am planning to see her. Did anyone recently visit her.

    Thank you.
    Been wondering the same thing, all I can find is her 8992 number, no newer ads and have not been able to get her to get back to me.

  7. #13465
    Senior Member


    Posts: 147

    Kris

    I am planning to see her. Did anyone recently visit her.

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrr1256  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has seen BBW Kris and her new friend recently thank you.

  8. #13464
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Lilly

    Has anyone meet any of those 2 that can tell me how service went.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/447588458066

    Lilly #2.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/064901218317

  9. #13463
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Carmella

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreetProv  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback on Carmella? Scam or legit?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/carmella...vidence-107221
    Put it this way. If you not white. She won't see you. And she have nasty attitude and will charge extra. Oh also, the minute she get the money. She make her own rule so you fucked.

  10. #13462

    Good gawd

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreetProv  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback on Carmella? Scam or legit?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/carmella...vidence-107221
    Use the advanced search, top right. Carmella keyword in ri forum. She's been discussed ad nauseum and it's nauseous to hear any more of that *****. Use the damn search.

  11. #13461

    Carmella

    Any feedback on Carmella? Scam or legit?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/carmella...vidence-107221

  12. #13460

    Kris

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrr1256  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has seen BBW Kris and her new friend recently thank you.
    New friend? I only knew the deaf one. Is there another friend?

  13. #13459

    Kris

    Just wondering if anyone has seen BBW Kris and her new friend recently thank you.

  14. #13458
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    I would put her age as mid 30's. In the ad, she said she danced for 11 years, which would put her at 18 when she started. Possible, but not likely. The extra 20 are mostly all over, although she's got a bit of a gut. For me, pleasant overrides the body up to a point.
    Thanks, I would agree about attitude & personality being a big multiplier but for me, greek is all about the view in doggie so making sure the cute bum in the ad didn't turn into a huge gelatinous ass is key. As for the age, I should have clicked on the pic, in thumbnail it was fuzzy and made her look older but when I enlarged she does look more like 30 ish.

  15. #13457
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Second on michelles lousy attitude. Saw her once a while back and she was fine and friendly and I had a great time. Went to bool again and though I had said I had seen her before 20 questions and then blowing up my phone. Then the bitchy attitude to put me off from ever bothering again.

    Frankie is another with a bad attitude too. She's cute enough but every visit I ever had she's bitchin about men and just always seemed to want to get it over with asap.

    I get that a lot of this isn't the girls first choice to make money but seriously if you hate it that much then just get out of the biz.
    Idk who's Frankie but if she's someone tbat keep bitching like that about men. I don't think I will ever want to text someone like that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape