Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13018

    Contest

    It's time to find out who gives the best head in the Triangle area. I've started a contest and have contestants already. Winner gets a nice prize. I'll be updating on the progress. First contestant is later on today.

  2. #13017
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    Is Addely any good or legit at least?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...r-you/38150021
    She's with BKS so I'm sure she's legit. No way to know if that ad is legit or not, though. If you are a member of BKS I would suggest going that route to be safe. She only has one very short review on their site. "A must see. " I have not seen her myself.

  3. #13016

    Waste of time

    Set up an appointment with this one and should have left when the door was opened but oh well my lesson learned.

    She opened the door, had on yoga pants and a sweat shirt. I guess when I walked in my clock started. LOL. So I'm like are you ready and she is just standing there I said to myself oh well at least I will get a BJ. She barely sucks and it's only the tip and I'm like wow. She stops every 30 seconds it seems to to some lack luster strocking. Just pulled my pants up and left. Its almost like I inconvenienced her by me being there. Damage was. 6.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/968475314993

  4. #13015

    Re: Samara

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    There's a handful of guys raving about her on here and saying senior members contact for info, but they never respond.
    Looks like I'm not the only one then.

  5. #13014

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaPack  [View Original Post]
    What is her rate?

  6. #13013

    Here you go

    Quote Originally Posted by Siazul  [View Original Post]
    Got link for bella?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/60004845/

  7. #13012

    Sasha

    Hey there I'm in the Charleston area and noticed the girl below is in your city now and heading this way in a few weeks. Wanted to know is anyone has any intel on her. Fell free to pm me if you do. Thanks.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...2.htm?cat=6192

  8. #13011
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaPack  [View Original Post]
    Saw Bella today. Communication was quick, staying at a decent place on wake forest rd. I'll start by saying this. She's 110% real. Pics are very accurate. Huge ass and tits, but a flat stomach. Was greeted at the door wearing panties and a crop top that didn't cover much. She will ask you to wash your hands and keep your mask on. She removes her mask to play the flute, otherwise hers stays on too. Flute skills aren't the best but the body makes up for it. Started with missionary and barely make it to k9. She can take a pounding but don't slap her ass, no matter how tempting it may be. Message for any questions.
    Got link for bella?

  9. #13010

    My bad everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaPack  [View Original Post]
    Saw Bella today. Communication was quick, staying at a decent place on wake forest rd. I'll start by saying this. She's 110% real. Pics are very accurate. Huge ass and tits, but a flat stomach. Was greeted at the door wearing panties and a crop top that didn't cover much. She will ask you to wash your hands and keep your mask on. She removes her mask to play the flute, otherwise hers stays on too. Flute skills aren't the best but the body makes up for it. Started with missionary and barely make it to k9. She can take a pounding but don't slap her ass, no matter how tempting it may be. Message for any questions.
    Forgot to add the link, whoops.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/60004845/

  10. #13009

    Mexican bbw

    Anyone know a Mexican bbw in the game? I need one!

  11. #13008

    Don't count on it

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    Don't suppose she'll make an exception for a regular member? I definitely understand her reservations about not sharing her contact info, still wish I could see her though.
    There's a handful of guys raving about her on here and saying senior members contact for info, but they never respond.

  12. #13007

    Amber = fake

    Fake ad. Same ad simultaneously posted in Dallas, Honolulu, other places. Advertising a wide open menu. Pics that do t look like they were taken with a cell phone. Phone number isn't local. Mentions selling videos, which MAY be the most authentic aspect of the ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the pleasure? Any information would be greatly appreciated. https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/345689547391.

  13. #13006

    Wow

    Saw Bella today. Communication was quick, staying at a decent place on wake forest rd. I'll start by saying this. She's 110% real. Pics are very accurate. Huge ass and tits, but a flat stomach. Was greeted at the door wearing panties and a crop top that didn't cover much. She will ask you to wash your hands and keep your mask on. She removes her mask to play the flute, otherwise hers stays on too. Flute skills aren't the best but the body makes up for it. Started with missionary and barely make it to k9. She can take a pounding but don't slap her ass, no matter how tempting it may be. Message for any questions.

  14. #13005

    Waiting my turn

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNY  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree with everything said. I have unfortunately not been able to make my schedule align with hers recently, so I continue to keep fingers crossed that we can meet again soon. She is an absolute bombshell, best in this area for sure!
    God, I am counting the hours / minutes till I see her. (waiting patiently).

  15. #13004

    Thick Latina

    Is Addely any good or legit at least?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...r-you/38150021

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape