Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,136 to 21,150 of 41292
-
03-22-21 07:27 #20157Senior Member

Posts: 653The hell
100 for qv no sir no thank you. 100 is hhr and the only people to charge 100 for qv are may be high end providers. But even then if you pay 100 for qv 80 percent of the time the service is terrible. For me it's always a red flag when girls try to over charge and she has no sort of reputation.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 00:28 #20156Senior Member

Posts: 220You know what you can do with your opinion, right?
"Nobody gives a shit what you think is tolerable or what you choose to believe. " If you didn't "give a shit" you'd be posting more reviews and writing less to me. Do you think I care about your little opinion statements or reprimands?
"I actually agree that his post read like a goofy promotional ad and was way over the top. " I don't care if you choose to agree with me or not, that isn't what made me wright in the first place. If you don't get it, you are obviously out of your depth.
"Trust that other readers can pick up on it too and make their own informed decisions. " if p4 p was that easy, you wouldn't be here. But since its, not we are all sharing our individual experiences. And as it has been said before YMMW is a good rule to remember.
"It's not your job to decide who is telling the truth and who is not. "- I didn't "decide", I Knew For A Fact he was lying. The simple FACT is that she has a clock right on the headboard of her bed that she sets when you arrive and when it goes off she is done, no matter what. This is exact opposite of the "not a clock watcher". This simple fact, that has completely escaped you, has been discussed and pointed out multiple times, as recently as review #20084. I can't believe I have to spell it out to you. Maybe I should I use crayons to draw you a picture instead?
"Also just because a girl had some bad reviews historically does not mean that someone else cannot have a good experience with her. " You are definitely out of your depth or have trouble reading the whole post.
"Please refrain from doing it a third time. " Follow your own advice and Do Not presume to tell me, or anyone else for that matter, what they should or should not do. You can skip my reviews and posts from now on.
-
03-21-21 16:11 #20155Senior Member

Posts: 1170About that bubble
You're definitely right. There is indeed a sellers market for the girls these days. They must be getting so many calls / text because hard to get anyone to schedule anything. An occasional gift to yourself sounds about right. This won't be a problem for me because I needed to slow down anyway, so this helps me out tremendously. It appears that the going rate these days is 100 plus for a qv. Sorry, I cannot get behind that. Prices going up and services are plummeting! Oh well, I am busy as heck anyway. Have fun fellas!
Originally Posted by Pseudonymous
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 15:21 #20154Senior Member

Posts: 215What's going to happen is the providers will get that money and see the candy man, then go on a drug binge with the stimulus money they got from their kids and clients willing to overpay. Once that runs out their livers and kittys will force them to sit out of for a few days and they'll come back, but will think the stimulus donations are the new norm.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
We are in a pussy bubble for the foreseeable future. Get ready for your hobby to be more of a occasional gift to yourself than a regular event.
-
03-21-21 15:14 #20153Senior Member

Posts: 204That was arrogant
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-21-21 14:23 #20152Senior Member

Posts: 112Thief, Stay away
I posted in Do Not Do It, also. Just a reminder. She will take your money, make ANY excuse to leave the room, go to bathroom, anything, Has a friend waiting outside lobby so she can jump in car.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/486228172527
-
03-21-21 13:42 #20151Senior Member

Posts: 1107I know this is slightly self contradictory, but
Don't feed the troll.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 13:01 #20150Senior Member

Posts: 653Yes and no
Some guys have stated they prefer to raw and are interested in doing so and can be a deal breaker for them. Some guys are ok with protection and don't mind as long as the overall experience is worth it. In all honesty to each there own in which do what ever you want to do as long as that person is in agreement to it.
Originally Posted by RichardCohen
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 07:15 #20149Senior Member

Posts: 980All I need to know
Well, from the video at the link, it looks like she only sucks covered dick, which breaks the deal for me.
Originally Posted by Light1997
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 06:19 #20148Senior Member

Posts: 1840Anyone?
Still interested, has anyone seen this young lady? PM if you'd like. JD.
-
03-21-21 05:06 #20147Senior Member

Posts: 2027Hard as a rock, LOL.
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 04:38 #20146Senior Member

Posts: 174Any info
Any info on this provider fellas.
https://independent.com.listcrawler....ille/59979282/
-
03-20-21 23:52 #20145RichardCohenGuestIs all this bitching about girls having unprotected sex?
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 23:18 #20144Senior Member

Posts: 653She's smash able in my eyes and if she gains more pounds is ok with me it's not that she is 300 lbs. But overall she is the best provider and probably the best in GFE services to me. At this point majority of these girls that work have been raw dog but me personally I always use protection. I don't raw dog non of these girls.
Originally Posted by Anonymous123
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 22:41 #20143Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this girl
I reviewed her several weeks ago and I will say stay the HELL away! Big stomach and so sensitive below, I ended up stopping the session, threw her a 20 and left! Her pics, as you can see, are highly filtered, like most of these ho's, Stay away!
Originally Posted by MacDaddy3106
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






