Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,161 to 8,175 of 17049
-
03-21-21 23:54 #8889Senior Member

Posts: 117Pretty much same with me
We talked for awhile today and eventually she kept asking for more and more $$ LOL She even told me to pay for her dogs travel fees if she's to come with me and upcharge for anal, upcharge for that, upcharge for this. I let it go eventually.
Originally Posted by OnlyDreams
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 21:55 #8888Senior Member

Posts: 788Phone and PC
I was using SA on both my iPhone, work PC and home PC. Ya think they would get me if I went back to using the iPhone in addition to PC with Brave?
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 20:39 #8887Senior Member

Posts: 808If they're connecting you to your hardware (potentially mac address) why couldn't you just signup on your phone (or laptop if you initially created on your phone)?
Originally Posted by Truthfu11
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 20:32 #8886Senior Member

Posts: 258She's on the older site and had an attitude with me
I was a little tempted but she had some attitude with me. She should realize she's on the older side (34) and not 18 anymore. I never discuss money on the side since it could be a reason to get banned, so after some chatting I ask if we can take our conversation somewhere else and she reply "you have to tell me how much money you are willing to spend to see if it's worth it". A 34 year old woman shouldn't be talking like that considering the fact most guys are after the young and hot college girls. Maybe she's a pro or scammer. I don't know but her attitude killed my interest.
Originally Posted by GeorgeVerWest
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 20:24 #8885Senior Member

Posts: 258Has anyone seen her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/6980c...a-2ac38d465ce5
After so much back and forth chatting she gave me her number. I haven't gotten into anything yet. Before making any move I wanted to ask if anyone has seen her and was the experience? She's on the older side. I haven't found anything good or real.
-
03-21-21 18:56 #8884Senior Member

Posts: 788Fingers crossed
I know, right? I'm just being super cautions not talking money or anything sexual at all. After 24 hours its still of.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 18:52 #8883Senior Member

Posts: 387Credit card usage
Be sure to have an extra $5-10 on the credit card; sometines when a credit card is used they take $5 as a preauthorization temporary hold of funds to verify the card has funds (so the card would only have $95 at that point), after that point they run the transaction for the $99.99, and if the hold is taken the intended transaction will bounce since the $95 won't cover it.
Originally Posted by Truthfu11
[View Original Post]
Point is, to cover bases I recommend having an extra $5-10 on there to cover the hold of funds (those tend to be released in 3-5 business days so you shouldn't beed to refill those funds).
-
03-21-21 18:08 #8882Senior Member

Posts: 1631That sounds like it could work. Let us know after a week or so?
Originally Posted by Truthfu11
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 16:00 #8881Senior Member

Posts: 117DiscreetSub
Anyone had any experience with her? Her profile is new and I couldn't find anything of her. She is DTF and her texts are provocative, she wants to meet and greet first tho, didn't asked for payment before.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c8a89...7-1c4af5bfc2aa
-
03-21-21 14:58 #8880Senior Member

Posts: 788I agree
Same with me. I stopped for 2-4 months. It was getting really bad with the Tic Tok videos on how to "get a sugar daddy". I rejoined last week and that type of 18-22 yo seems to have died down. Perhaps now that in person meets are a real possibility and expected they don't have the Covid or compromised immune system or I'm taking care of grandma excuse anymore.
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
I've already chatted and texted with a few real possibilities. But, as always, there is still the BS to weed through.
-
03-21-21 12:20 #8879Senior Member

Posts: 754Shit Show
As SA has grown in mainstream popularity it has grown increasingly infiltrated with scammers and time wasters. The lockdowns have made it exponentially worse.
Somehow, somewhere (social media, tik tok) word spread to girls that they don't have to put out and can get money for platonic / pic selling / online, etc It costs nothing for females to create a profile and send / receive messages on SA so in their minds why not throw it out there and see if some idiots bite. And it has made it very easy for scammers to proliferate on the site (many of these online only girls are really just scam operations not real girls).
Weeding through them, learning how to spot and avoid them, etc is part a huge part of the game these days. If it starts getting under your skin just let your Premium lapse and get off the site for a while.
I took 3 months off the site b / c of the bullshit and just stuck with some regulars. Rejoined last week and have had 1 good hookup, 1 that looks good in the works, so there is still viable action on SA. Just a ton of bullshit to weed through. Search the forum it's been discussed and griped about ad nauseam here.
Originally Posted by ElRock999
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 02:11 #8878Senior Member

Posts: 258She looks all man to me!! LOL
https://www.seeking.com/member/1435e...d-5f956b783ab0
I broke my promise and ended up paying another monthly membership! I was browsing some profiles and came across this one. I'm not interested at all, I just find it funny, That person is 6'3" tall and looks all man to me, yet the descriptions states "The realest woman here " LOL.
-
03-21-21 01:11 #8877Senior Member

Posts: 258Online Relationship is a Scam!
They want you to send them money in exchange for pictures or sexting. You can report them on the website, there's a Report User option. However, I think, that website wants those type of women, because it attracts a lot of men. Usually they post very sexy pics and men feel lucky until they want payment sent online. Most of the time, those pics are fake (taken from somebody else making you believe it's them) I assume the point of using SA for most people is to meet somebody in person.
Originally Posted by ElRock999
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 19:11 #8876Regular Member

Posts: 18Online relationships?
Ok. So what's the deal with all this girls asking for an online relationship with an allowance. For what?. Can they be reported to the website. So, what's the point of using SA?
-
03-20-21 19:10 #8875Regular Member

Posts: 3EnjoyMee
Another scammer:
https://www.seeking.com/member/2fa35...7-1ec84662296b
Wants money up front for nails and "something to look nice for me".
After I said no she went all ***** mode on me.










Reply With Quote






