Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 415 of 694 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 465 515 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 10406
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #4196

    First Meet IRL

    Gents, first time meeting w a lady from seeking IRL for drinks. Any tips for things to not do or do? We haven't discussed any financial expectations and she's definitely one of the prettier girls I've seen on there, hold the line at $300 ppm or do ya'll flex up depending on how attractive the girl is?

  2. #4195

    Pink_Sparkles_XoXo

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0302e...8-084193cc61cc

    She's real. Profile and pics are accurate. Bare all w cip finish. She has a Iud. Wants 2-3 k mo but agreed to ppm for first date. I'm not going to repeat because I'm really picky.

  3. #4194
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Did you notice she is connection location says Mexico?
    Yep, she sent me her number and voicemail seems to match, I called her, she called me, I will see if we actually connect, she said she has family down there and just hangs out down there until it warms up around here.

    It is all plausible but you just never know.

  4. #4193

    Itsslizzy

    Scam alert!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/794fd...a-b59b344b1e22

    She reached out to me. Chatted a little bit, moved conversation off site to cell phone, got face pics and discussed meeting up. She couldn't meet for a couple days due to babysitter situation. No worries, it happens.

    Immediately after that she started asking me to send money so she could feed her daughter today, etc. Best to avoid.

    I should add that the post said Seattle when I was first hit up, and the texts were from a 425 area code. The add now says Atlanta

  5. #4192
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashLidar  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/4e16d...9-579a21e71dd0

    Her photos are smokin' hot! She contacted me and wanted to know about allowance. She's looking north of 5.

    She's into bimbofication? I didn't know that was a thing. .
    I did not either and just looked it up bimbofication: "The process of transforming into an airheaded ****, perfectly happy to be used and degraded. A sexual fetish. ".

    Wow best of luck. Norht of 5 is a bit much but hey you may end up having a good time.

  6. #4191

    Impressm3

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4e16d...9-579a21e71dd0

    Her photos are smokin' hot! She contacted me and wanted to know about allowance. She's looking north of 5.

    She's into bimbofication? I didn't know that was a thing. .

  7. #4190

    Lil_lavender

    https://www.seeking.com/member/443bc...1-f0f2bb636c26

    Semi-pro vibe.

    Wants 400 ppm for 1 hr and 600 for 2 hrs. Covered sex, no anal, no cim + wants you to pay for hotel and uber to / from.

    She sent pics and is attractive and fit, but will most likely pass due to the restrictions / requirements ratio.

  8. #4189
    She contacted me. We will see if she's real and ifshe knows what SA is for.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    Yeekaterina, 30,5'7" in portland.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b50f9...a-c5ae66be0fcc

    She will probably be gone shortly when she figures out about the site.

  9. #4188
    Did you notice she is connection location says Mexico?

    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    She wants 1 K a month but her body doesn't support that, supposedly for that amount you can see her as often as you want as long as she is available.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/295cf...8-db355b252689

  10. #4187
    Probably a scam account anyway. Something about the language used pinged my radar.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    Yeekaterina, 30,5'7" in portland.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b50f9...a-c5ae66be0fcc

    She will probably be gone shortly when she figures out about the site.

  11. #4186

    Babyflowerr

    She wants 1 K a month but her body doesn't support that, supposedly for that amount you can see her as often as you want as long as she is available.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/295cf...8-db355b252689

  12. #4185

    Anyone looking for a wife?

    Yeekaterina, 30,5'7" in portland.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b50f9...a-c5ae66be0fcc

    She will probably be gone shortly when she figures out about the site.

  13. #4184

    Leo?

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    We didn't get to that point in the conversation. It seemed important for her to be local at Everette.
    Maybe she only has jurisdiction in Everett.

  14. #4183
    We didn't get to that point in the conversation. It seemed important for her to be local at Everette.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    What did she want for PPM, still odd she blocked me, I could see her blocking me if I asked something out of line but I didn't.

  15. #4182
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    We didn't agree on terms, she wanted me to get a place at Everett for ppm her.
    What did she want for PPM, still odd she blocked me, I could see her blocking me if I asked something out of line but I didn't.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape