The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 469 of 683 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 519 569 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 10238
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3218
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    I got that random text around Christmas, "happy anal Christmas " that was the heading LOL. That was the last time I saw her, left a big load on her ass. I was seeing her regularly for about 8 months, I sent a few messages on the numbers she used to text, and got no answer.

    I hope she comes back.
    There are so many Ashley's on this board that I can't even tell who is being talked about. I know the pot leaf tat got mentioned but without a link it's nearly impossible to tell.

  2. #3217

    Not lately

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDong  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else get hit by the Ashley with the pot leaf tattoo on her ass lately. She hit me up not long ago for a date and showed me a good time. Haven't heard from her in forever or noticed any ads up. Wondered if anyone else got the lucky call.
    I got that random text around Christmas, "happy anal Christmas " that was the heading LOL. That was the last time I saw her, left a big load on her ass. I was seeing her regularly for about 8 months, I sent a few messages on the numbers she used to text, and got no answer.

    I hope she comes back.

  3. #3216

    Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by Readhead  [View Original Post]
    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...t/989635676607

    This looks way too good to be true! A chick in a private residence always gets my spider senses tingling. But sometimes you never know. Has anyone seen this chick?
    I saw that girl a few years back in Brooklawn, she was new and she looked good. I had a good time with her, BBBJ, she didn't allowed DATY, and cover FS. She mentioned she had kids and was a single Mom at the time.

    She is been in the game on and off, I've never herd anything negative about her, but again it's been a few years, things can change. BTW her ad says 24 why. O I doubt it, more like 30"s?.

    Caution is the best advice.

  4. #3215

    Ashley

    Anyone else get hit by the Ashley with the pot leaf tattoo on her ass lately. She hit me up not long ago for a date and showed me a good time. Haven't heard from her in forever or noticed any ads up. Wondered if anyone else got the lucky call.

  5. #3214
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    She's really good at responding to messages until you get there. Then she goes silent, every time. I tried twice, oh well.
    I was in the area so I rode by the place to check it out. Almost texted when I was there but didn't. Nice 2 story family home. Just seems weird to me. Probably a jealous ex or something.

  6. #3213
    Quote Originally Posted by Readhead  [View Original Post]
    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...t/989635676607

    This looks way too good to be true! A chick in a private residence always gets my spider senses tingling. But sometimes you never know. Has anyone seen this chick?
    She's really good at responding to messages until you get there. Then she goes silent, every time. I tried twice, oh well.

  7. #3212

    Private Residence in Mt Ephraim

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...t/989635676607

    This looks way too good to be true! A chick in a private residence always gets my spider senses tingling. But sometimes you never know. Has anyone seen this chick?

  8. #3211
    Quote Originally Posted by Readhead  [View Original Post]
    Stood up and blown off by Katie today. Drove over an hour to reach the address that she sent and No Dice! She asked me to pick her up, probably to save Uber $$, so like an idiot, I agreed. These text pics pick up after I called her to confirm I was there. So fucking weird! Called after all the texting and her number was out of service. I guess theres trouble at home with the Man. Never again with this ****. Had a killer time with her six years ago. Great skills in bed but a total ass otherwise. A couple mongers emailed me about her so instead of replying there I figured I'd just post my horrible experience here. YMMV or whatever!
    Katie is one of my all time favorites, but I used to see her when she traveled. She used to rotate between Galloway, Cherry Hill, and occasionally Princeton, so I'd see her when she was in CH or Princeton. Atlantic City is way too far for me to drive just for a session, and your story is exactly why I won't do it. Sorry that happened to you, but I guess the lesson learned is that most of these girls are way too flaky to commit to that kind of travel time.

  9. #3210
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerShark11  [View Original Post]
    I saw the 2nd girl. The full pic was outdated and the experience was at best a 5, went through with it only because the little head was in charge that night. I reviewed her in the Philly thread. Not disputing you, maybe I just caught her on a terrible night. Like a really terrible night.
    Saw her myself and I must say I have to agree. I arranged a car date which I never do. I get to the meet spot and she takes a good 20 minutes to get to my car. Finally she arrives and we get acquainted; she's really short, has the voice of a 12 year old, and her face is full of pimples. Doesn't look like her pictures much, definitely outdated. Driving to our smash spot she tells me about her crazy ex-boyfriend and her history of drug use. I must say I was a little disturbed, but I carry on. We arrive, get set up in the back of my car. Clothes come off and I get a nice wiff of FISH! Yes, her hygiene is a bit off. She gives me head which is solid, and I proceed to smash anyway. I must say, this is the exact reason I hate car dates. Even though she isn't a big woman properly angling my body to get things done can get annoying. Still I hit doggy for a good amount of time and then finish on her butt. Her body isn't bad by the way. She also offered BBFS but no thanks, nothing is ever worth the risk. I'm sure in a room she's a better hit but this right hasn't really gotten me excited to see her, especially for 120 (I typically never go above 80) except for my regulars). She's cool though, no attitude or nothing.

  10. #3209
    Quote Originally Posted by Readhead  [View Original Post]
    Stood up and blown off by Katie today. Drove over an hour to reach the address that she sent and No Dice! She asked me to pick her up, probably to save Uber $$, so like an idiot, I agreed. These text pics pick up after I called her to confirm I was there. So fucking weird! Called after all the texting and her number was out of service. I guess theres trouble at home with the Man. Never again with this ****. Had a killer time with her six years ago. Great skills in bed but a total ass otherwise. A couple mongers emailed me about her so instead of replying there I figured I'd just post my horrible experience here. YMMV or whatever!
    Damn you burned gas just to get screwed over it's always good to have multiple back up chicks just in case something like this happen katie have to go on blacklist she has boyfriend issues.

  11. #3208
    Quote Originally Posted by Readhead  [View Original Post]
    Stood up and blown off by Katie today. Drove over an hour to reach the address that she sent and No Dice! She asked me to pick her up, probably to save Uber $$, so like an idiot, I agreed. These text pics pick up after I called her to confirm I was there. So fucking weird! Called after all the texting and her number was out of service. I guess theres trouble at home with the Man. Never again with this ****. Had a killer time with her six years ago. Great skills in bed but a total ass otherwise. A couple mongers emailed me about her so instead of replying there I figured I'd just post my horrible experience here. YMMV or whatever!
    I saw her years ago. She was a little flaky then but I was able to meet up w / her since I was living in the area at the time. Honestly she looks great but you didn't miss much. Really sucks that you drove so far out though.

  12. #3207
    Quote Originally Posted by Readhead  [View Original Post]
    Stood up and blown off by Katie today. Drove over an hour to reach the address that she sent and No Dice! She asked me to pick her up, probably to save Uber $$, so like an idiot, I agreed. These text pics pick up after I called her to confirm I was there. So fucking weird! Called after all the texting and her number was out of service. I guess theres trouble at home with the Man. Never again with this ****. Had a killer time with her six years ago. Great skills in bed but a total ass otherwise. A couple mongers emailed me about her so instead of replying there I figured I'd just post my horrible experience here. YMMV or whatever!
    Bro, they get high and lose track of who they're texting, what the plan is, what time is, what plant they're on. Never travel for these bottom-barrel types.

  13. #3206

    No Show Katie in Galloway WTF

    Stood up and blown off by Katie today. Drove over an hour to reach the address that she sent and No Dice! She asked me to pick her up, probably to save Uber $$, so like an idiot, I agreed. These text pics pick up after I called her to confirm I was there. So fucking weird! Called after all the texting and her number was out of service. I guess theres trouble at home with the Man. Never again with this ****. Had a killer time with her six years ago. Great skills in bed but a total ass otherwise. A couple mongers emailed me about her so instead of replying there I figured I'd just post my horrible experience here. YMMV or whatever!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails katie1.jpg‎   katie2.jpg‎   katie3.jpg‎   katie4.jpg‎  

  14. #3205

    Latina Ashley Great time.

    I've seen Latina Ashley several times and never was disappointed. She always keeps a clean place. Her hygiene is really good and always dresses sexy. When I got there, she greeted me at the door with a sexy bra and matching panties and these thigh high socks. She is a small girl with a nice little ass. She is strictly business and did not disappoint. She not once bullshitted or ghosted me. On to the bed she started with a great BBJ and even did a good body slide that made me almost let loose. I was holding on for dear life. (Covered FS) She jumped on top, then mission, finish with doggy (the arch in her back was a site to see). My experiences with her has always great and I do recommend.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/794309947905

  15. #3204

    Katie in Galloway

    Has anyone seen the infamous Katie in Galloway recently? I have an appointment with her today. Haven't seen her in about six years or so. Hopefully she's still just as hot. Any info would be helpful thanks in advance.

    Readhead.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape